Fall for the "Russia is based" meme

>fall for the "Russia is based" meme
>visit Moscow
>PACKED with immigrant workers and Muslim subhumans
>people poor as fuck, will throw themselves at you for $10
>atmosphere of distrust, everyone fears everyone
>inept government fails every infrastructure project it touches
>"at least we have Crimea xD"

And Moscow is supposed to be the BEST part of Russia.
Russia is white Nigeria.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im mad as FCK because I'm stuck in this shithole in a week. And it's fucking expensive!

Should've visited Georgia or Ukraine, they're cheap at least and suck Westerner cock

(((POL))) BTFO

>will throw themselves are you for 10$
tell me more

Moscow as been westernized.
You see the impact of it there.
I'm sure if you went out of Moscow a bit you would have seen a different Russia.

Did you seriously move to Russia because Sup Forums told you Russia was based

Moscow is the rich part of Russia.

Im from Luxembourg BTW

Explain this shithole to me, please, Russkies. How can you defend your ruling class if you live like rats in commieblocks, slaving away for $500/month?

just imagine how shitty their other cities must be

Russia is a hellhole. Their greatest achievement is convincing American right wing retards to turn against their own country. Wasn't hard to do apparently

Why the hell would you go Moscow? retarded phoneposter

I didn't MOVE here

I wouldn't survive in this trashhole, Im too spoiled from Yurop, earning up to $10.000/month

Just sightseeing

Sightseeing

Кpacнaя плoщaдь
Maтpeшкa

>Russia is white Nigeria.
You tried.

Good job, now you've found out why we fight off those mongols for the last 1,000 years

Nothing ever works there, all fucked

>White Nigeria
kek

gotcha

You must go further East. My family came from there

Lived in London for 3 years, Moscow for 1.

Not much difference. Glamorous ridiculously rich parts and a life that caters to the ultra rich, surrounded by poor people driven to the brink by stupidly high prices. Lots of hookers, lots of drugs.

Putin is just as much of a kike puppet as the leaders in the West, just of a different kind

Go get your dick sucked by a hot Russian whore and quit your womanly bitching.

what a faggot. you should pass more time in pol

I've never been to Moscow, tell me what it's like.

I went to Moscov and the centre of the city looked nice. But then again, i'm from Poland, so maybe i don't have equally high standards

op is clearly a russian liberal, as evidenced from shitty grammar and tired crimea memes. ten bucks in moscow would hardly get you a cup of coffee, much less a ride in the cab. still, his cheap bait is entirely adequate to get 350+ (you's) on a congolese bunjee jumping

congolese bunjee jumping board*

Lmao retard. Moscow kicks ass, I dunno about the rest of Russia tho.

wtf why did you go there?

>earning up to $10.000/month
i call BS
thats a bank director salary here in Luxembourg

ask him something aquafresh lite specific to see if he's not a shill

i really hope you are not luxembourger..
because russia was amazing when i visited
but thats because i know which places to visit and which not

yeah doing it right now
it seems he is a shill. he says earns 10k/month
thats RARE to earn here, despite what you hear

Did you ever lift weights, or have you always been a pussy?

cant speak for myself but friends and coworkers who went there said it has its up- and downsides but in general they didnt speak of Moscow poorly

some advised me to go to st petersburg if i want to visit russia though, it is better

What's wrong with Moscow?

Putin is the Savior!

Stay on course Goyim!!!

>throw themselves at you for $10

Fool! Fuck 9/10 for $20... life is good if you cash in Russia... lay the pipe boy... lay the pipe

I visited Moscow once.

Krasnaya Ploshad was shut down due to Chechnyan terrorism, lolz.

How dare you not worship Russia and Savior Putin Goy????

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Meanwhile, here's a picture of lovely Moscow.

my dream is banging some russian teenie boppers in a dilapidated east russian town. How do I do this Ivan?

>moscow

Try St. Petersburg or even Novosibirsk.

I'm pretty sure a bank director would make more than that.

not really

>And it's fucking expensive!

I thought as much, but it bothers me when disinformation is spread

It's enriched Goy. It's enriched.

not only that

if i make 10k dollar each month i would not care about a city i visit for being expensive

Russia will save the white race

There's only two based countries worth saving on that continent.

I know kids who are making $100K/year out of college working for investment banks. There is no way there's that small of a difference for upper level management

>says the american

For sure Goy.

Russia is definitely not "based" user. Putin is a monster. The one thing good about him though is that you know him exactly for what he is-- a fucking monster. Politicians here in the US though, that is another story. They are parroting the Russian narrative here all the fucking time and people are actually buying it. See, when politicians (wolves) wear sheepskins like here in the US, people generally think they are great. Fucking bastards.

Thats because you are in AMERICA
but i am from luxemburg and literally only top 1% people here make over 100k/month

Thats fucking rate to even make over 60k right after college

Smile for the stupid Goy Putin.

this

t. luxemburger

OP is clearly lying

>Moscow
>Russia
It's like saying that London = UK.

This. OP is a hohol faggot or LARPing on a proxy. I've been to Moscow lots of times. It's shitty, but for the same reasons London is shitty - too expensive and crowded. The foreigners there are scared of the police - they'd never gather and hassle you like they do in the west. And not even in the late nineties would ten bucks get you a hooker in Moscow.
> provincial cities in Russia can be quite comfy, but you have to know people there

>OP is a hohol faggot or LARPing on a proxy
can confirm. am from luxembourg and OPs story seems like BS

Because Russia has shills in every single popular forum spamming "MUH RUSSIA"
and "the EU is evil" 24/7

Enjoy the true Russia, OP

ehh not THAT better

watching you two go back and forth hurts my heart. can't we all just get along desu

been to both greece and russia, both to rural places and metropoles

I would choose russia every time

greece is fucking poor..

That is a pretty sad seal. I am sorry for it. Cheer up, okay user?

capitalism was a mistake

Not rearming the Germans and letting Patton roll into Moscow was a mistake.

true but we don't have entire divisions dedicated into shilling "MUH PARTHENON" all the time. That's the difference.

Also Greece has a few top-tier places for tourists. But only a few. Mostly in islands.

Is this Diversity coming to Luxembourg?

Are you feeling enriched yet Goy?

Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks.

~t. Rational humans.

Wew. I wonder if I can get a qt waifu if I visit there.

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist

sign and spread

>rational humans
>got BTFO by the "subhumans"

I feel bad for those rapefugees now if a bank director in one of their "rich" countries only makes 10k, not even sure if that's after tax.

A single B83 would destroy your country.

Opinion discarded.

>~t. Rational humans
aka the fucking disgrace called the far left.

Check the aids rate before you go mate.

I would hardly call George Patton a liberal.

t. actual subhuman

>will throw themselves at you for $10
How easy is it for a burger to get a mail-order commie wife?

How does it feel to be shitpoor on top of being a cuck?

Tens of thousands of dollar and she will leave you as soon as her citizenship clears.

Actually had that happen to a client of mine.

I make 4k, so i live comfortably in a very nice climate full of nice nature

enjoying your barren desert land full of hairy women?

Russia is bad
Political class is shit
Wages low
Migrant problem worse than Cuckmany
We have literal Shari'a zones in Dagestan

Why does the Western right-wing romantizice this place? It's no better than Saudi-Arabia or Iran, other corrupt petrostates

is this for real is even Putin one of (((them)))?

accurate af, how did they know?

>he fell for the "eastern yurop is great, people there tell you not to visit because they dont want to share its greatness"
when we say fuck off we have the best intentions

Because Putin is super secret controlled opposition for the Goyim.

His cover is even tighter than Trumps.

In 1991, the Soviet Union fell after Gorbachev admitted to being quoll furry during a press conference with the Prime Minister of Australia. Disgusted with how godless their country had become, the Russian population revolted against the government and installed a democracy. This quickly led to a flood of Tropicana orange juice, Nike sneakers, and heroin into the country. The Russian Federation was born. In the spirit of the newfound democracy, the Russian people selected a new leader that was truly representative of the people. In that, we mean, he consumed three meals consisting entirely of Stolichnaya every day. This man's name was Boris Yeltsin. Yeltsin oversaw the country's transition from a command economy to a free-market economy, and needless to say, in his drunk hands, the experiment failed miserably. Dazed Russians who all once again found themselves in the bread line wondered what the fuck happened. Yeltsin was one of the most corrupt, unpopular failures in history, and left the country in shambles. Unsurprisingly, he was elected to a second term, nonetheless.

In 2000, Yeltsin handed over power to the new glorious leader and proud pedophile, Vladimir Putin. Putin quickly assured that he would dismiss all of the corruption charges hanging over Yeltsin's head. What a fucking guy.

4k? That's almost as bad as Pajeet here, and you cucks keep calling them slaves. I'm so sorry, no wonder you got so triggered.
>barren desert land
Hah

Likewise there can be no doubt that the Finnish element played a part in the formation of the anthropological type of the Great Russian, since his physiognomy does not by any means reproduce every one of the features generally characteristic of the Slav. The high cheek-bones, the dark hair and skin, the squat nose of the Great Russian all bear credible witness to the influence of a Finnish admixture in his blood.

t. Vasilii Kliuchevsky

In Soviet Russia, Finland cucks you!!!

Reminder: Russia has 10 million muslims living there (7%) and in Moscow 1 in 10 people are muslim.

Russia is not the bastion of whiteness that pol loves to believe.

Can her citizenship get hung up for years?

What I'm really asking is how desperate are russian women to meet western men?

You don't know how many fields of broken glass that I would gladly crawl across just to brush my cheek against this woman's muddy boot.

How many are Muslim in London?

If OP actually made that much he could afford to be in the nicest area of the city in the nicest hotel. Even shitty cities have a small nice wealthy part. OP is a faggot.

I don't know. I wouldn't touch a Russian woman with your dick and blame it on Russian hackers.

I fucking hate those creatures.

women who doing that are gold diggers

they will rip you apart

if you really want to buy a woman, you shoud go for SE Asia, they are more loyal

You do realise there's more muslims in the US than the UK right?, granted there more spread out but still.

>a fucking leaf blames white people for russia being shit

typical

This is the Mayor of your Capitol.

Your Capitol. You don't see that as a problem?