Brit/pol/ British "People" edition

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

>Stagflation is coming back
whatinvestment.co.uk/stagflation-coming-uk-invest-2553680/
archive.is/VoaN2

>BBC "factcheckers" find Police numbers cut by 18%
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/WgAx0

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/tcc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-campaign-team-a7726856.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G
archive.is/B4hVo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40043483
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtu.be/Lv8VKCz3Cdg
youtube.com/watch?v=jYY0l-hBdGE
twitter.com/mowglijatan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought we were getting a new Survation poll

1st for yam yam master race

WHY ARE CONSERVATIVES SUCH SHIT AT KEEPING THEIR COUNTRY SAFE?

>EDIBLE FAT
sounds good enough for me

Ow bist lad?

lads what's that film trailer where these black guys go to a english "village" to fuck white girls.. goodfellas or something? and before you ask no i don't have a cuck fantasy

REMINDER: If you have social anxiety and aren't doing anything about it you have no right to complain.

Corbyn alone must write letters of last resort to sub captains for trident. No way he authorises a launch.

Those would be the stupidest letters ever.

they're into that sort of thing these days
tumblr.com/search/tcc

I mean, 7/7 pal. 56 dead.

Is Theresa May more an Ed Miliband or a Hillary Clinton?

>Your infidel son died like a bitch

Corbyn's specifically? Or the letters in general?

Have any old letters of last resort ever been released to the public? Would be interesting to read.

>pretty sure
just go for it, put yourself out there and face it head on to deal with it. you'll be surprised

2 pints yeah a bit bevvied maybe, but not to the extent of me shouting deport all muslims and i hate jews etc out loud. 4 pints I still wouldn't unless the conversation arose in which I would be a bit scared of revealing true power levels

only delusional right wing retards think the UK is under imminent nuclear attack

Meanwhile in Theresa May's Britain...

Want a takeaway but don't know what to get tbqh.

Sorry for not specifying: Corbyn's of course.

Does Jahans browse here?

you're literally not convincing anybody

Labour voters love niggers and Islam

this country is doomed anyway

Never. They're destroyed unopened when a PM leaves office. I think Heath(?) said he had ordered the subs to put themselves under the command of the US/Australia or any friendly navy if possible

>Security services were warned about attacker - did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488

>"Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets": Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

>Tory election fraud - no charges
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/

>May only taking questions from the media that have been pre-approved - tory press meekly complies
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-campaign-team-a7726856.html

>STRONG AND STABLE, STRONG AND STABLE

Reminder that Tory/MI5 Very British Coup in progress, lads. It's looking like the most recent season of Homeland.

Dear Captain,

I condemn the bombings on both sides.

t. Jeremy Corbyn

Nah, they're by default destroyed when the PM gets shafted because the kind of shit they'd say is not the sort of thing you want out in the open.
Shame really, I bet they're the ultimate red pill.

Lol the Conservatives took immigration to all time record heights. You retards love them for it and continue voting for them.

>"the letters, sir."
>"no need for all that now Thomas, just call me Edward. End of the world don't y'know. Let's see."
>*condensation dripping from pipes*
>*sonar beeping*
>"what does it say, si-Edward?"
>it's just a CND logo hastily drawn on a bit of hemp paper

I corr complain desu

>opposing iraq because you know the aftermath will be worse

>inviting the kind of people who need brutal dictators to keep weekend market place bombing to a minimum

pick both

And lowered it last year

very few people here are actually tories

you're talking to a board that literally wants to deport millions of shit skins

Hillary Clinton
>woman
>cucked their husbands
>robot
>personallity of a shoe
>no idelogey just what here party/donors want from her
>Absolutley detatched
>Hill lost to a senile old man and mummy is getting dangerously close to loosing to a senile old man

Anyone noticed that Dermot Murnaghan has been at that memorial all day and getting progressively more tanned?

Fried chicken.

He's aware of his following, at least. I remember back in the day when /who/ fucked about with him he did know about it.

>condemn the bombings on both sides
>so punish both sides by destroying both countries entirely
It all makes perfect sense.

is there any chance of being hired if you have no work experience

What the fuck is that ?

Most Lads here are at home deleting stuff ..cos they Got Caught online as a Right Wing Terrorist .. !
GCHQ
HAS 12 months last logs /records .. so stop blubbering you jail lol

To help You idiots dont just delete cartoon anime .. , Use systems /progs /free to delete PROGRAMS ok... and if dont CP/cartoon pic ...will get 5 years ok

PENGEST

>white
>not having fish and chips on friday

Like I have been saying since the writ dropped, the Conservatives are trying to tank the election to aid in backing out of Brexit and more importantly keeping immigration wide open to pooify their population. May looks like an old Satanic witch, want an absolute diseased cunt.

Just got back from the shop. I ended up buying 6 cans of Stella and a Steak slice.

What a lovely night chaps!

>he's actually still voting tory
what the fuck are you doing with your life?

>BASED Crick.

that article is for 2016. the conservatives took immigration to record highs and u right wing retards love them for it

Had fish and chip for lunch

reminder that Jezza is /ourguy/

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
archive.is/LOT3G

This is the cunt that mocked the Irish. I feel so smug right now.

Always remember to archive sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/B4hVo

I'm talking to a bunch of right wing 1984 loving cucks

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40043483

i've never cringed harder in my life

>BBC

Edens in Finsbury park really is very nice.

wew good lad have a top one

One of the leading intellectuals on the Alt-Right

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

Are you mentally disabled?

Your grammar is fucking atrocious and makes your sentences completely unreadable.

Reminder that Jahans fingered his hamster and writes stories involving injecting women with shit, piss and cup.

>May looks like an old Satanic witch, want an absolute diseased cunt.

>no one changed the 404 link
>this guy clicked a huffpo link

I'm a Spanglish mongrel like Portillo, so not "white" as such.

no, you are talking to a bunch of NEETs who are tactically voting, purely because they still have a minute sense of hope in this country

the true redpill for the UK is the blackpill

there is no hope, there is no change, we are heading to a brick wall of civil war

It's Mairposter

ok you cucks ignored me i found it myself

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

ha look

lol dat peak under the conservatives

just wait if they win again. immigration will soar and u cucks will rejoice

All my posts and those of others I have read or replied to and will ever do, are satire.

Also that idiot Aspergers lad got 15 years fro being a twat with his device.

My main interest in this election is who will donate more towards cyber security. Conserve and Labour seem untrustworthy but the only big parties, who should I vote for

>he hasn't evolved to post post irony
you'll get there eventually

Who is voting lads? We're cucked either way.

Why Polaks?? Why leave your country when it is so pure and has fewest mudslimes of all countries. Based Polak

They're so desperate for the youth votes that its actually cringe. Any young person who falls for this deliberate pandering is retarded.

No clue who that is.

>media pushing the BBC meme
Every time

>Corbyn gets NEILED

Brillo-pad is a self-confessed Tory, neoliberal KEK. If Corbyn had any sense he would have refused to talk to that twat as he was only going to get talked over and shouted down whereas Tories get an easy ride.

Literal non-story; ignore

>(((pol))) is a bunch of tactical NEETs

well no argument from me there

because it's a shithole

Tory in tory/lab marginals and scotland, UKIP anywhere else

>Spanglish mongrel
pack yer bags, lad

She is Ann Coulter level Troll.
Wannnabe has been from Big Brother reject to Apprentice to becoming the media ho she always wanted.

>one of these will be my MP
Who do I vote for?

Is this bitter-tranny-dyke music kino?

youtu.be/Lv8VKCz3Cdg

Good tune desu

poverty and desperation with a sprinkle of lack of education

He posts nonsensical rants about how we're all going to be fucked by pakis in jail regularly.

Give Mummy May your energy! She will make us all safer and richer!

>thinking high ranking labour MPs are participating on post post irony
unironically horrible post post
he probably thought it was actually cool

someone needed to clean the loo

>Tories get an easy ride.
May got wrecked too

Abstain

Oh right.

Night chaps

youtube.com/watch?v=jYY0l-hBdGE

can anyone tell me this background music?

wtf i love being a right wing cuck now!

Lads, she's off private.

twitter.com/mowglijatan

>independent
Basically buzzfeed at this point

>30 fucking degrees

Tactical NEETS needs a MEME

Seriously, any analysis of Marginals and seat projections following voter reg, polls and remain/leave votes?

I think the manchester events will give UKIP a boost and help Labour through eating away at Tory votes.