Stupidest thing I ever did was marry a fucking Jap

Stupidest thing I ever did was marry a fucking Jap.

Don't race mix. Cultural differences are too great and it never works out right no matter what the shills say. Now I have to dig myself out of the stupid hole I dug because Japanese women are so fucked up its beggars belief. If you think the white ones change after marriage you can't even begin to imagine the beasts these pseudo space chinks turns into after that ring is on the finger.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEhk5N32Tec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japs hold everything in and don't know how to handle emotions. They will just up and leave one day with your children without a word. Stay away.

Drop some text red pills. I am interested in your story/viewpoint.

Butt hurt beta male couldn't even dominated his Asian wife you fail mate

It's almost like they are people are each acts differently. Mine is racist as fuck...

I love it. Maybe you should quit being a low-test weakling and handle your marriage.

Just bail, retard

>Mine is racist as fuck

you say that like it could possibly be a bad thing

give us an anecdote, op

even if you are married, which you probably aren't, how would marrying one person make you an expert on all married women and what if you are in fact the problem? what a shitty thread.

Learn English, you damned low test Asian maddog

cool story bro

Yeah, what japanon said. Give us a story.

I'm sending the Marines right now

He fell for the "orientals make good wives" meme

Steve?

I married a SE asian and she's alright. Most of the naggings are just that I waste time way too much and well... I do,

Bleached

Ironic that you posted his pic along with your post, his life was ruined by his former white wife

based stickman

Japanese women are cunts, like all East Asian women

>Demand 100% control over your finances and give you an allowance
>Stop fucking you after she's gotten her claws into you, and makes you feel like you're an asshole for having needs because she's "tired" all the time
>Constantly emasculating you and comparing you to other men
>Family will openly despise you
>She'll lie about her partner count harder than any other type of woman (tee hee, I was shy in school you're totally my 2nd boyfriend)
>Spend the whole day lazing around, doing "chores" which take 5 minutes total, watching online videos, and talking shit about you to her friends
>Suddenly you're the laziest, poorest, dumbest bastard she's ever known because you don't shit out 500K each week
>Will emotionally manipulate your kids

Only upside is they're less greedy than Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese girls

Japanese women, not even once

t. Divorced

That man looks like such a fucking manbaby it's not even funny. It's not even funny as in 'dark-funny'. It's more like Chris-chan levels of wrong behaviour.

Stop compromising at all, serve her at the next slip up. She thinks you're a dumb whitey who is entranced by her japness, she's wrong.

nice larping faggot. nobody on Sup Forums is married and at least half are virgins

That's what he gets for being another idiot about who he marries

explain?
more details

Ok, I'll give my two cents on my experience of being married to a SE asian.

Pros:
>Sex availible literally at any time and any way I want it
>Don't drink, don't party, hardly go out (so basically zero risk of cheating)

Cons:
>Extreme work ethic and demands that you are not lazy as well, doesn't gel well with the spare-time oriented Swedish attitude
>Hates video games

>Yui is white
Yui is too retarded to be white

lmao underrated post

ps met that guy at a bar and he def went home with a white girl

Sounds like every woman ever.

Also culture=/= race.

You really think a chinky-eyed Asian woman that barely speaks English is any better?

Sup Forums in one image

kek this is just like what they did in samurai times

Well, are you going to give us the whole rundown or what OP?

>1 post by this ID

>implying she will take the children

I knew a half Jap guy as a kid and his mom left for Japan when he was a baby.

OP you fucker

lmfao what is this saying, white people are anime and asians are monkeys?

wah wah

Why do you allow that?
>Stop fucking you after she's gotten her claws into you, and makes you feel like you're an asshole for having needs because she's "tired" all the time
Why do you allow that?
>Family will openly despise you
Why do you care?
>She'll lie about her partner count harder than any other type of woman (tee hee, I was shy in school you're totally my 2nd boyfriend)
All women do
>>Spend the whole day lazing around, doing "chores" which take 5 minutes total, watching online videos, and talking shit about you to her friends
80% of people do such shit
>Suddenly you're the laziest, poorest, dumbest bastard she's ever known because you don't shit out 500K each week
Never happened in a marriage, right?
>Will emotionally manipulate your kids
Why do you allow that?

Don't marry if you can't handle this.

it's saying japs worship whites and make their anime waifus look white.

If it really is all the same, then stop worshiping asian leeches.

oh ok well yeah but js that's not exactly how it is, it's not that they idolize white people, it's that white people happen to match the traits they already idolized since ancient times. Whether white people did or didn't exist wouldn't affect how they make those characters look, except maybe colour-wise (eyes and hair and stuff)

Being an asshole is not 'redpilled'. Making poor decisions, ruining peoples lives and on top of that being a cunt about it isn't 'redpilled'.

Virtues are being strong but not cruel, acting intelligently, rationally, speaking truth, and trying to provide for your family.

Being a cunt is never redpilled.

Married one,

It`s not that bad.

better than living with any of the white woman I was around in Vancouver. They`ve all exploded... Just fat, entitled cunts.

I married the wife because she works hard, she likes good food (family has a Michelin star restaurant) and... Kyoto is not a bad place to wake up every day. Pretty decent lifestyle...

I had a choice of so many and they are all pretty much the same, though some wanted to please me more...

I can't possibly imagine a woman demanding something from me. How beta can you be?

>can't even begin to imagine the beasts these pseudo space chinks turns into after that ring is on the finger.

>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck guys.

LOL dam OP user. I seriously can feel the true rage through the screen...

You should have put it in her but before you got married though DESU.. When you have cultural barriers like that you have to let them know :
> I'll GET IN THAT ASS !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CEhk5N32Tec

I cannot either my friend. I am probably the least pussy whipped least beta person you can find in the spectrum of relationships.
I simply got the idea that you are one of the people that say " Im going to japan to get my pure qt asian waifu thats so much better than every white woman ever" and failed to realise that youre arguing against yourself.

> 1 post by this ID

sage

already I know you're a fucking betacuck lmao

Nah, I'm russian, I don't have money to go to Japan. Asian girls are naturally submissive tho from my experience, and they love to cook. Some people will like them more for their looks. But marriage is a different story.

She wasn't white, she was a kike.

Well you certainly aren't redpilled then.

You know absolutely nothing about the man apart from the fact he's happy to get divorced from what could be a money grubbing piece of shit.

Also he took a fucking selfie of a divorce LMFAO

Is it race mixing if I fuck asian?

Lol sucked in

It's pretty true. Dating a Jap girl for like a year. We broke up recently (she initiated it, I admit) but when she gave me the reasons it was a ton of shit that could have been resolved if she had just fucking said anything. Anything at all. It's good it ended, I wouldn't be able to do that in marriage.
Jap girl I dated was also racist as fuck. I enjoyed shit-talking the chinese with her from time to time.
Japanese adults are almost all alcoholics in some form or another if they're part of the corporate work force.

Not sure if I would ever go for another one. They do make my dick twitch. Listening to my head, I think I'll pass, though.

I married a Korean girl when I was finishing my doctorate. She was 19, I was 27, that may have been part of the problem.

Anway, divorced after less than 2 1/2 years. We moved across the country away from her family. She couldn't take it.

No matter how Americanized they may seem, Asian girls will *always* be close to their extended family in ways Whites never are.

Also, she loved kim-chee, stunk up the fridge.

>it's not that they idolize white people, it's that white people happen to match the traits they already idolized since ancient times
the difference being?

Listen to this man I beg all of you to listen to him. For the love of everything holy listen to him. Please please please listen.
My jap wife hates weed and promises to leave me if I keep doing it. Guess what I do the moment I get off work? Smoke weed everyday. Just hasn't got the guts to do it though.
Only one plus to this, when she goes I'll never hear from her again. She is just gonna take the kid and run thank god.

>1 post by this ID
Story?

M8 your screwed. Thats why i married a Czech. She a red head and probably the angriest women you'll ever meet. But she believes in being a women , and accepts that im the boss.

kys deadbeat dad pos