Why didn't he take your gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/10/politico-trump-repealed-social-security-gun-ban-behind-closed-doors-hide-benefits-severely-mentally-ill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because the plan was to have Clinton be the one that took your guns

He sure fucking tried

Because he didnt have enough support in Congress and the Supreme Court

fpbp
spsbp

He tried but it was

>Nigger Obama

"Healthcare"

>Clinton

Gun control

civil war

He took my grandfather's gun, with the shitty law passed after sandy hook.

Because it would have started a civil war.

What happened after Sandy Vag?

Because I can run faster

because he was a lazy nigger and a commie to boot

MUH GUNS MUH GUNS

>pour your money into the sulphurjew
>work for wages
>can't afford healthcare
>GOD DAMN DEMOCRATS

kek, you fags deserve to have your friends and family overdose on heroine.

>all these mental gymnastics
lmao the goalposts keep moving

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/10/politico-trump-repealed-social-security-gun-ban-behind-closed-doors-hide-benefits-severely-mentally-ill/

i never had one

Prioritized health care instead.

Nobody ever said he took our guns
Only that he wanted to

Because guns are an issue that can make Democrats lose more seats. The AWB cost the Democrats 54 seats and cost them the House for the first time in 40 years back in 94. 2A Democrats scare the shit out of the DNC.

Yes, it is horrible here. We are literally nazis and murderers. Don't come to the south. Stay in your urban safe space.

It's terrible. they burn the cripples on tuesdays.

because we made a real fuss about it desu
the dems take anything we're quiet about, then laugh at us when we actually draw lines.

He never was. But Fox News and Info Wars said he did, so the rednecks believed them.

WE WUZ PREZZAHDINT AN SHIEET, NYUCKA!

Idk but I think Obama was the Pioneer of 4D chess
>sucks up to multicultural shit publicly, is a nigga
>shits on Israel
>tried to give nukes to iran, and the only country iran would ever conceivably try to make is Israel
Obama unironically dindu nuffin. Also
>uses drones to strike instead of guerilla warfare, minimizing American deaths, killing Muslim babies in the collateral here and there
The "Obama used drones how can you support him" is a non thought out argument, because drones mean less American lives lost.

>/politico-trump-repealed-social-security-gun-ban-behind-closed-doors-hide-benefits-severely-mentally-ill/

I bet Hillary, Obama and Soros are behind this somehow!

From what I can tell Obama's thing didn't have any teeth or didn't actually go into effect. That's what I gather from that article.

>yfw you realize I'm from Mississippi

He took my insurance and then my job.
Now I can't afford ammo

Mental gymnastics

The constitution

Because we wouldn't fucking let him. Just like we will not let any tyrant take our guns.

This
Did not really like the guy but did some really big good things, you know he did when most of the attacks against him are from a neocon standpoint
>muh poor israel
>giving nukes to fugging iran
>pulled out of Iraq, wtf does he hate freedom?

Because even though he tried his damndest, he was blocked in the house.

>Gun(s)

That is mega nuts. I like the idea, cos I liked that he dicked Israel but there was so much other shit to that guy. He campaigned, while sitting potus, against Britain leaving the EU. Dick for life bud.

you understand there is no need for a formal conspiracy when powerful people's interests align. it becomes self evident to the powerful to work together regardless of pacts being made

Under his presidency, the VA healthcare system became so bad that vets were getting fuckin AIDS from the dentists and insurance premiums skyrocketed.

He was to busy monkeying around with my health care.

he was the best gun salesman we've had

never forget the great ammunition shortage

BULL.FUCKING.SHIT
All of you inbred right-wing fucks swore up and down he would take your fucking guns. Get the fuck out of here.

Sometimes I wonder if Obama owned stock in Glock or Smith & Wesson. Every time he brought up trying to take our guns away was a record breaking sales year. Best gun salesman ever

Because he can't change the constitution. But if he could then oh boy he would have snatched that shit and sent it to isis.

He blew his wad on shitty health insurance markets and forcing people to buy it at gunpoint.

Didn't have enough political capital left when he still had majorities, which he quickly lost anyway.

This is correct.

Honestly, I'm surprised more people aren't just calling Obama what he was... a communist.

He has created so much damage to America and the world, along with the EUSSR.

I hope Poland and Hungary leave the EU so their legacy is destroyed like Obamas.

He would. He tried painting the NRA as nazis, and he failed. Freedoms only get trampled on when people aren't willing to fight for them, Americans are willing to fight for their right to defend themselves.

Because the constitution is more powerful than globalist kike niggers.

Because he is far from me :^)