Would it be worth it to move to Hungary, pol?

Would it be worth it to move to Hungary, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9E2hixyIFs&t=91s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are full!

If you want even more Gypsies than in fucking Romania and Bulgaria then sure. Go ahead

sure if you pass the test

Staying in Budapest right now on holiday. I've seen very few non-whites. Almost paradise

Answer in one video.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9E2hixyIFs&t=91s

>I've seen very few non-whites
and still their crime rates are high af
they aren't white, they are slav-turk-nigs

If you smoke, no. If you drink yes. If you do both, toss a coin

I'm White and hold a CS degree. I can contribute to the economy.

What if neither?

>CS degree
Poland has a more developed computer industries. Check it too.

Try to learn language first
Hungarian language is closest to Sumerian
There are some similarities to Latin or Slavic languages, but it is so damn hard that I would advice you to just stay where you are

Go for it. Get yourself a place in a rural area, land is dirt cheap. Always remember to carry an envelope with several hundred gayros with you, if you have administrative business to do, like getting a house building permission. Hire some Serbs who are actually Bosniacs for 1.5€/h and work from home or come over to Austria to work and live like an autarc king on the frontline of the third world war, overwatched by a populist autocrat corrupt whore who sucks everyones dicks, except for cut ones

>they aren't white, they are slav-turk-nigs
You must be on some really hard drugs, user.

gypsies are a nuisance in Budapest, but Police is mostly doing a tremendous work to clean up. Unfortunately it doesn't stop gypsies, roaches and drunken hungry people to start shit. And Bacon is right when he says they are
>slav-turk-nigs
but still way more civilized than actual slavs, roaches or Niggers.

I was under the impression that Budapest was a big hub for IT in Europe.

I speak 4 languages. If I stay in Canada I'm going to be cucked to death.

>Hungarian language is closest to Sumerian
The Sumer connection is a sci-fi meme... No-one knows a shit about Sumer language. And the closest language to Hungarian is Mansi.

My grandpa is Hungarian and my family can trace back a few generations to Hungary. What are my chances of becoming a citizen there? How well do I have to speak Hungarian?

Well many countries are pushing in it but Italy.
Surely you know more than me, I suggest you to check Poland anyway.

Also bumping for this, have the same question

IIRC if you have hungarian ancestors and can speak hungarian you can become a citizen.

Good fucking luck learning Hungarian, tho.

Do you have to be near fluent?

I went through this with another EU country. Just had to prove that my grandparents were citizens of said country. No need for any local language fluency.

No. Hungary is a poor man's version of Czechia.

Not from Hungary nor have I ever been there but it seems quite difficult to just go over and get a job in a foreign country unless you're going to teach English (which is a shit tier job). I know some expats (abroad, not in the USA) who run their own businesses and have done well for themselves, but just going over and getting a job in an existing organization without speaking the language seems hard if not impossible.

It's literally a meme country