Nazi Flag at school

It all started yesterday at lunch one of my friends friend brought a nazi flag to school and they were going to hang it up on a tree and leave it there first they took selfies with it and then some kid said he will run across the campus with it and so they let him do it he took off running with the flag it was funny as fuck. When he was done running around with it he gave it to the kid that owned the flag and we were all laughing about it and then security rolls up and ask who has the flag and the guy with it said he did and he was in the deans office the whole day and nothing happened to him. It is today now and the picture they took with it has been spreading and i have a class with 2 of the people in the picture and security came and took them both and then got the other 2 and they were in the office and they were fighting with the dean saying how come people can bring gay pride flags and cant bring our flag and they started talking about the amendments and other shit and the dean told them to get out of there office and they got away with it. On twitter people are trying to get all of my friends exspelled and trying to find them to beat there ass.

What do you guys think about this?

Video of kid running with flag:youtube.com/watch?v=KWhmgedAXBI

link to article: bakersfield.com/news/north-bakersfield-high-school-students-brought-nazi-flag-to-campus/article_67486392-18e9-52e3-9eb5-bf15da6c8aa6.html

>HOLLIIIIIEEE SHIT
>DUDE NAZI LMAO

Holy fuck either green text or use punctuation

Your friends sound retarded and would probably be gassed desu

I think you need to learn about punctuation you underage tard.

Lurk more nigger faggot.

I think you need to learn to read and write above a 5th grade level, for fuck's sake.

Your post reeks of newfaggot, but the content is good. Next time just post the article.

Now fuck off.

dude lol epic

Saging for posterity of the board.

Your friends are in the absolute right to do what they want regarding the flag they choose. The school can either ban both or neither otherwise they'd be open to lawsuits.

That being said, your post is absolute shit and you should have just posted the article instead of being an underaged newfag.

If disgusting gays can bring their aids/pedo flag, you should have your swastika flag.
It's like weed Jesus all over again.

>4 periods

lol this is how low Sup Forums is going

also underaged newfag

Fucking madmen!
Give them a coockie!

Goddamn bro. If you're going to show you power level, show it all

>exspelled
>beat there ass

good bait

niggers are gay

MODS

fuck yo mod nigga

Wooooooooow.

What part of lurk more you nigger faggot aren't you getting?

you are really a retarded nigger arnt you

and what part of inbred piece of shit did u not understand

1)
>bakersfield
poorfag detected
2)
>high school
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I remember when stuff like this was just considered as kids being kids. Kids are always going to be offensive to try and get a rise out of people and if the sensitive types don't like that particular flag then maybe they shouldn't let fags bring their flags in; kids shouldn't be having political symbols in school and if the school is happy to allow one political symbol and not others, then the school is bigoted.

Look here, nigger faggot. You aren't posting replies to individuals. I have no idea who your poor grammer is directed at if you don't reference a specific post. Lurk more, it's for your own good.

P.S. you're a nigger faggot

It's a bit faggy but i keked a bit,it makes me happy to see it and to piss of retards

underage