BREAKING: MANCHESTER BOMBER USED BRITISH TAXPAYER FUNDED BENEFITS FOR ATTACK

The Manchester suicide bomber used taxpayer-funded student loans and benefits to bankroll the terror plot, police believe.

Salman Abedi is understood to have received thousands of pounds in state funding in the run up to Monday’s atrocity even while he was overseas receiving bomb-making training.

Police are investigating Abedi’s finances, including how he paid for frequent trips to Libya where he is thought to have been taught to make bombs at a jihadist training camp.

Abedi’s finances are a major ‘theme’ of the police inquiry amid growing alarm over the ease with which jihadists are able to manipulate Britain’s welfare and student loans system to secure financing.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/exclusive-manchester-suicide-bomber-used-student-loan-benefits/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeyXgpn6mBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>welfare state in one headline

statists btfo

anglos bombing themselves. it's karma lads

Ban assault students

You don't say

kek

PARROT

AND

PARSNIPS

Kek, they just found out now that those fucks abuse the system for their shenanigans? What's it like to be as naive as a 4 year old?

>suicide bomber used taxpayer-funded student loans and benefits to bankroll the terror plot
he was studying to be a clock maker

More shocking news: water is wet...

I love it. This is just delicious. Any rational society would shut down its borders. Instead we're arguing about how best now to to hurt their feelings.

Do you give student loans to anyone?

>British parents are now funding the bombing of their own children

Sounds like they're just investing in the future.

Leave it to big government to create the most roundabout and inefficient way to perform state sponsored euthanasia

Muslims using welfare? Shoking

Student loans are not paid to the student in my experience. The money goes direct to the education provider from the loan company.

t. Work in a UK college

>this kills the Brit/pol/-NEETs

#notallwater

in america they do and they deposit the loans directly into the student's bank account. lots of faggots use them for buying new computers or going on vacations or for drinking money, etc.

Isn't that tuition fees? I thought the student also got so much per term. Been a long time since I was a student, mind.

> my kid's pure dynamite, lemme tell ya!

i dont know what the fuck school you go to, but they stopped doing that years ago. The loan companies pay the school directly. And they refund the loan companies directly too if the kid drops the classes

Why is this a surprise and not obvious?
Why is "the right" always right in such cases, why does nobody see it and why does nobody care. I fucking hate this society.

Carlos!... pass the yayo

This is no secret. In France they use welfare to fund all sorts of shit : drug dealing, weapons, cars and leisure vehicles (quads and minibikes are quite popular), arab-only shops, illegal religious schools, and so on. They get more money than most people get by working, since they have networks that helps them cheat the system. Remember they also get a huge discount on rents (social housing + other financial aids), and they often fail to pay even that.

For them, this is not morally wrong. They take welfare as a proof of weakness. They genuinely think we give them free shit because we are afraid of them.

Yes you are right. Tuition fees are paid directly to the institution and maintenance loans are paid to the individuals bank account

Tuition fee gets payed directly to the university. The student is given a maintenance loan for living costs plus any grants depending on home income

AND IF YOU TOLERATE THIS

pay your jizra UKucks!

OLROIGHT DATS IT RACE WAR NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make a tweet showing obama inviting the manchester bomber to the white house

As an aside, that kid looks really, really inbred.

That's racist. He got that money from working hard at work. How dare they insult him.

Eurocuck gonna get BTFO all month long

HAHAHAHAHA YOU ASSHOLES ARE LITERALLY FUNDING YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

I dont even care anymore. This World is fucking stupid.

ITT retards I don't even live in your country. student gets a share for room and food.

Fucking retards ololololololololol jesus fucking christ you eurocucks are pathetic

great sense of humour hope he went to heaven

Don't you have a clockmaker to invite somewhere?

jihadist training camps in Libya exist because Obama and Clinton backed the (((moderate rebels))). THANKS OBAMA.

This is outrageous.
I bet he wasn't even eating three nutritious meals a day when he was making those bombs!
The British Nazi Government needs to acknowledge basic human rights and give more of our taxpayers money to underprivileged muslims!

>work in a college

Still doesn't understand student loans

GOVERNMENT FUNDED SUICIDE BOMBING

>networks that helps them cheat the system

This seems to be a common thing with Muslims in Europe.
If they investigated and estimated how much they have cheated us out of the number would be staggering.

>Mfw i'm paying for people to blow up my children

No the tuition loan of £9,000 goes to the university and an amount of around £7,000 depending on family circumstances goes to the student

t.UoM student

The bigger problem is shitty degrees like business and useless Unis like Salford getting funding at the same rate as someone who is going to study something accredited

Salman Abedi is a red herring. There was no suicide bomber. The bomb was already placed in the arena. This guy is an adam lanza

hey hey hey hey

"Don't Look Back in Anger"

youtube.com/watch?v=MeyXgpn6mBk

Sing 3x per day or self-report to the nearest police office for islamophobic thoughts

Son of Refugees
Muslim

No way they would dare refuse loan

please shut the fuck up. the usa was pressured into libya because of yurop. the usa wanted nothing to do with it which is why the usa did very little besides bombing. libya is entirely yurop's fault

PART

When i got a £2000 student loan years back, money went to my bank and then i paid for tuition

Aren't loans Haram? Or are they not haram when used to fund terrorism?

hes the janitor

>digits
Kek

what is rucksack?

Kek

Literal state sponsored terrorism

>loans
>welfare state
god you anons are fucking pathetic, go outside

Don't quote me on that, but if I remember well it's forbidden to make them, not take them. And obviously, only between muslims, debt can be used as a form of warfare against non-believers.

Loans are only haram if you pay interest. As he didn't intend to pay it back in the first place it's practically jizya.

another name for a back pack

how new are you?

Why did the English speaking world adopt that word? Is here some difference between a backpack and a rucksack that I'm not aware of?

Based handouts!

Reminder that northern USA is mostly a kraut colony.

The Patriot Act's main focus is anti-money laundering for terrorists. Turns out the State is underwriting the terrorists. Wow, I'm shocked.

>lolbertarian solution: take away money from poor white people

Your wish my command

We need immigrants, they do the jobs that British people won't do.

Not true hillary pushed for it bc her advisors thought itd look good for foreign policy experience. A "clinton doctrine"

OMG THE OUTRAGE!! - said nobody in britanistan

That guy is something like it came out of a Molymeme nightmare.

>be saudi arabia
>send applications to unis with totally real records
>buy a plane ticket
>get scholarship refund
>10k loans
>mfw durka durka

If you were starving and I handed you 100 apples and told you one of them is poison. Would you eat some apples and probably live or just starve to death?

Why do they all look like they are massive perverts who love to take it up the ass? Fucking sissy sluts. And they were dresses and basically headscarfs, too.

Alpha my ass. These "men" are pussies!

noice

The United Kuckdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

If you won't do the jobs then you should kill yourself.

I know they are all up in German pussy as we speak, what was the last count? A third of all Germans under 30 are sand people?

They're not exactly wrong. They would be stupid not to take advantage of a weak people who are begging to be destroyed.
This is just nature in action.

Remember to vote for Theresa May! She will put an end to internet pedos and terrorists!

Get your disgusting cuck shit out of here, you sick, perverted Amerifat. Keep projecting your degenerate life in a 56% white kike colony onto other countries. Maybe it will make you feel better about your chronically obese, cheeto munching life.

>Be Ahmed from Pakiestan
>Get great job at British McDonald's
>Refuse to touch the burgers or even ring up an order that requires beef or pork since I'm half Hindu
>Get fired
>Sue for discriminating against my religion
>Win 400,000 pounds, get an apology letter from McDonald's, and rehired with twice pay where my duties are to make sure no one takes too many tea bags

How the fuck was this faggot not caught when he made several trips to Libya, a literal warzone and ISIS base of operations? Fuck, I thought the Brits were experts at invading people' privacy and generally emulating 1984, why is it the one time someone (somehow) flies under the fucking radar they kill 22 people?

Your government has failed you, Britain.

The headline has it right; he "used" those funds.

There isn't any question of "abuse" when the system is 100% intended to fund these people.

>I dont even care anymore. This World is fucking stupid.
Stop. Defeatism is what (((they))) want. Don't fall for their plot. Rage, fury, energy, these save nations, not destroy them. What destroy nations are defensiveness and pessimism.

With the amount of public money that has been wasted at least in the last 15 years in countries like mine and others we could have went to mars en create a colony there.

I have to pay 2000€ each year for university and a fucking moroccan in my class not only has it free but gets 4500€/year in cash.

CUT BENEFITS NOW

lol

This is what I was talking about.

I knew many people that went every day to the bank to see if the money from the scholarship was there adn then they spent it on smartphones, travels, etc.