Does this finally BTFO the moon landing truthers?

Does this finally BTFO the moon landing truthers?

physics-astronomy.com/2017/05/china-reaches-moon-snapping-incredible.html

HD images of the moon's surface taken by China lander. Look exactly like the pictures taken on the apollo missions

the moon is hollow

so is your brain

how can it be hollow and flat at the same time???

Kinda sad that the moon is the farthest Americans have been able to travel in space.

Its an incredible coincidence that almost all moon landing 'truthers' are uneducated poor people. Its almost like their beliefs are an attempt to have an element of control over their shitty lives.

The footprints show they really went on the moon. Conspiratards BTFO

They were in a crater dumbass.

What a pathetic attempt. Sup Forums is 18+ kid, spare us your laughable "philosophy".

FLAT MOON!!

Here is what I want to know. Why does anyone give a shit? Nasa either landed on the Moon, or faked it for propaganda against the USSR. Why does it matter? People already know the USA lies about things.
Can you not think of better things to spend your time and energy on proving? Maybe the Mossad did 9/11, or the Kalergi Plan?

It's not.

It's a hologram.

>trusting china

Where have you gone that's farther? Or are you saying it's not sad?

>HD images of the moon's surface taken by China lander. Look exactly like the pictures taken on the apollo missions
So what's the problem?

Ever bothered to consider that the Chinese are lying about it just as much as the US did? Fucking Fargo literally just came out a few days ago and said that it was a film set.

why is the moon grey

look at that pane and the chinese flag. The flag doesn't just have perfect colors it also has a striped border due to cropping. obvious paint job.

We've been farther in secret.

>Star of David bottom right.
What did they mean by this?

They don't Deserve to be belived. I'm no space genius but give me the stick and ill take a better photo than that.

how about using those cameras to look around a little bit? go pro to do a 360 pan? idk LOOK UP and check out earth or some stars (no atmosphere = perfect view of galaxy)

Yeah, nice video game cgi pictures.
Next you are going to tell me the earth is flat too.

It can be reflection of the metal

They always fall into two camps when they see things like this:
>nobody ever said unmanned flights were impossible. MUH VAN ALLEN BELTS
This just means they have no fucking clue what the van allen belts are. Surprise surprise, a conspiratard that's ignorant of facts.
or
>ALL SPACE FLIGHT IS A HOAX! THE CHINESE ARE IN ON IT! I SLEEP WITH A GAG IN MY MOUTH TO AVOID BITING MY TONGUE OFF DURING MY SPASMS!

I always believed we went to the moon, but do they have a picture of the American flag?

>the lander takes a picture of itself
Yea sure.

Im no scientist, but those appear to be rocks

find the original pic and check the Exif data. See if it says Moon

I'm not a moon landing truther but too many coincidences occurred
And all the NASA and space fags reply to truthers doesn't help
>We landed on the moon hurr durr look at our 18p video that doesn't prove shit we've obviously been up there
Also if it's such a significant accomplishment they'd make something of it , not just reach the moon and never talk about it again ?

so is your mom

I hope this sparks a new space race for Mars

look closer - enhance by zooming in

It does.

The yanks sent the moon landing set to China along with the steel from the WTC buildings. The Chinese decided to keep it and reuse it for this shit.

zoom in closer, there is blue on them, some kind of artifacting in the software?
Cryenginge cant handle the graphics?

i see what do the blue spots mean?

The moon truthers will never be BTFO because they are insane or paid.
This entire moon truth/hollow earth/lizardman/etc. meme was engineered to discredit actual conspiracy theories exposing government corruption and abuse of power.

Nice catch.

the moon is flat confirmed

Holy shit, I can actually see people believing this.

Dwayne Johnsons

the used the same studio user only turks can visit space because of the radiation

made it nice and big for you
Someone forgot to paint all the rocks?

in orbit of the moon on the opposite side as earth.

Did they blur something out on the left? If you over expose the pic a red bar shows up.

interesting, can you show us?

If they went to the moon they would have had to do it at night when the moon is out.

Well shit someone fucked up

Forgot the pic

Is that a star of david in the bottom right?
MOON JEWS????

really makes you think

the earth looks weird here.

Inverted the colours and this line showed up on the horizon, what did they mean by this?

looks like some freemasonry symbol
digits confirm

(((China)))

Same line, what does it mean?

Dats photoshop'd T:Dolan

you can start earlier but you need to time the landing at night time.

You Americans really shouldnt get your noses out of joint. The whole planet should be very happy that China has done this. As we already know, getting to the moon is a hell of a feat.

Well done China. America, offer them your support. After all you guys were there first and have so much to contribute now that this has happened.

inb4 image compressing

Can someone photoshop a Merchant up in the night sky? An eerie looking one, perhaps only partly visible? Thanks

They thought it was a giant ping pong ball.

what resolution is the camera they're using?

the answer to that is very easily.

How come every moon pic ends in blackness not far in the background? The terrain is flat and the sun lights the surface evenly, so from this angle we should be able to see much further into the distance. Not one picture of the moon does. It always ends in darkness just beyond the main subject. You know... like on a set with boundaries/walls.

Also, you'd think after 40 years someone would design a module that doesn't use gold aluminum foil as a primary component.

>Look exactly like the pictures taken on the apollo missions
To play devil's advocate, if China wanted to create fake moon landing pictures and produced some that look different from the American ones, who do you think people would believe?

"the ayyys disturbed our camera"

how is that supposed to be flat?

It's called a horizon you fucking chimp.

nanotube weave would be better

It is when you're on it.

It's 4D interpolated on 3D (which itself is being shown in 2D)

Also they should do tests with vantablack and re-entry, if they haven't yet.

Try running a current through it.

I tried, i tried.

Daily reminder that "humanity" did not perfect space travel -- White people did.

47 years in camera technology, retard.

Saved, thanks mate

Oh man. If China did it it must be real. I feel so ashamed for doubting.

>It's 4D interpolated on 3D (which itself is being shown in 2D)

wat

Basically, you can't really comprehend the shape from our viewpoint, you can get the essence though.

More importantly, no atmosphere mean no wind at all.
There is literally a metal bar to keep it "floating".

>what's a polarizing lens
>what's field of view
>what are different phases of rotation

the image is stitched together from several images, that is likely the boundary of an image. Ever so slightly difference in data makes a faint line.

Can somebody explain to me why are there footprints all over the place? Is this a joke?

As nobody checks, I have to check 'em myself.

>FLAT SKYLINE
>FLAT SKYLINE
>FLAT SKYLINE

The HD pictures are composites of multiple image chunks from a rotating camera taken one after another and then sent over and obviously its a digital image not a polaroid sent over. Its probably just a sensor fucking up or error in transfer, sorta like those errors on old analog TVs appeared all the time or a corrupted video file that suddenly ends at half the frame..

they are from the astronauts who were there walking about in the 70's

Took 'em long enough and it ain't even a manned mission. Years of industrial espionage including R&D into known techniques and materials got them a rover mission to the moon after how many fucking years? *slow clap*

Never gonna support those evil slanty eyed mainlander fucks. I'd quit pissing on them if they're on fire.

>Years of industrial espionage

Why are we putting up with this shit anyway?

Everybody's talking about Russia, but what the fuck.

It must have been a lunar eclipse.

can't expect more from a country that isn't even able to manufacture durable table fans. Just saying.

or this to be more specific
probably unlucky compression result for the black area to safe bandwith instead of sending billions of black pixels to earth.