They never learn

I bet ISIS is laughing at us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hso2yQ6xZ5o
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/868164986887176192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

going for the double-dip.
lets see how this pans out.

Her letter. How many more people have to die before we start doing something about isis? about unchecked migrants?

"Hate" - IT'S ISLAM YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS. I S L A M .

imagine the security at this gig

Are they targeting her personally this time?

HATE IS CODE WORD FOR ISLAM

The double dip = 44 dead.

another bombing

What are the odds a terrorist attack happens to her again, and how funny would that be?

a fucked up part of me wants it to get bombed so it just further cements these savages nature.

What the fuck. Reading that letter was the most frustrating thing I have had to do so far today.

is it bad if i kind of hope it happens again?

It would be pretty cool if islam exploded at her second concert too

Digits are the next concert's death toll.

kek/10 let's pray to our chaos overlord for such a happening

>is it bad if i kind of hope it happens again?

That was my first thought too.. it would actually redpill a lot of people.

There will inevitably be a second fundraiser concert, in the heart of Manchester, no less

Recommended attire.

I'd laugh so fucking hard if they did it again. God I hope they do. That'd redpill the shit out of her and her fans.

lol I hope they bomb her shit again and she gets a nail through the brain

>be Ariana Grande
>hold benefit concert
>play "we will not be divided" video
>crowd eats it up
>come out on stage
>crowd cheers
>put the mic up to your face to say something deep
>slip on the slippery floor
>you break your neck on the side of the stage
>spend the rest of your life like Million Dollar Baby

I just want to see how the media would cover that

>BREAKING NEWS:
>Ariana Grande vows to PUNISH survivors of the Manchester bombing by promising them they'll still get the chance to hear her sing.

>confirmed for wanting her own fans dead

Honestly, liblards are going to get what they deserve.
They're asking for it.

She will die!

>They kill her this time
And now everyone's siding with ISIS. Think of the possibilities, dude.

She's a nigger who writes songs about getting fucked so hard you can't walk properly, then sings them to children.

She's the definition of a kike mouthpiece, I hope all her concert gets bombed and she gets raped.

Rolling for second terror attack.

Re*rolling.

WOW she's calling islam HATEFUL? wow just wow... racist af

I can only hope it happens again.

this
Ariana for sure wants to see her fans dead at this point

Not that I should be believing that nutcase or anything from Clickbait Wars, but
>It's real
youtube.com/watch?v=Hso2yQ6xZ5o

2.0 soon?

Came here to post this. The muslimes can just attack somewhere else when all of the security is at this little cunt's concert. Being a muslime in the West must be like being a child in a candy store.

Dare I say, dangerous woman?

I really think that was the right move for her to do. If you just forget for a second who did the attack and understand how many families were destroyed in the attack, you should sympathize with gathering money for the families. And when she is willing to do it, that means she at least did something. You guys should also notice that she doing the gig will have media coverage and that means they can't just sweep it under the rugs and forget.

I don't support her political views.
I don't know her music, but I know the genre and I don't like it
I don't know her by her name.
Still.. from all things she could do, this is the one with most positive effect.

There will be no bombers in the fundraising, because I'm sure the security is just redicilous, but the fact that people collect money to give at least some compensation to the victims and their families is better than use them just pawns of politics. I've noticed Sup Forums being mad when people just forget the attacks. I see this as a good reminder what happened and that's why it should be supported.

This is all one big scam

>they literally blow it up again because the security is afraid of looking racist so they don't check brown retards sufficiently

REEEEEEEEroll

Yeah, that'll show 'em! More kids for them to blow up!

this

no sympathy for MKUltra pawns

> Says she wishes her fans would die
> Has degenerate concert that crazy man blows up
> Says its all her fault will pay for funerals
> Says she actually doesn't care anymore and will have another concert

If these idiots strike again will she say :
Third time's a charm?

And people are going to no doubt show up in droves....

I feel like this is intentionally and psychologically programming people to forget the victims of the world and move on like nothing happened.

JUST ...

>there's no video footage of the attack at all
>none of the "victims" that we've seen seem seriously injured (pic related)
>also, despite not seeming seriously injured, these "victims" are STILL in the hospital 3 days later

Someone tell me how this attack isn't staged.

ISLAM
I SLAM

Don't forget

"Problem" was almost the last song played

Instead

The last song played that night was "Dangerous Woman"

Can you imagine the parents of the kids who got hurt listening to those songs after what happened?

Makes me sick just to think about

i hope there is an other attack in her show.

You actually read that drivel?

IMO this is what she meant by
"Dangerous Woman"

A modern woman who doesn't care about consequences who keeps flirting with danger cause ... Skrong

> Hey Michelle, you down to get fucked by the team tonight? Got a busload of BBC waiting for you ..
Sure, I'm a dangerous woman... I'll take all the D'.
(((SKRONG)))

>Be Ariana
>"We won't let hate win, we have to come together"
>Builds a huge fucking wall all around the hall with a shitton of security to prevent another attack
Gee I wonder if they see the irony in here

Were living in that age man...
The Universe will be speaking in clear and uncertain terms.

Wow another singing nigger whore that's rare huh?

Usually these are done by PR people but this is so badly writtent she might actually have written it herself.

I just have a hunch there is some symbolism going on with the red & white stripe socks.

We're all hoping it happens again. Everyone here is desperate for something shocking enough to wake the masses up from their self-destructive stupor.

>What are internal injuries
She could have inhaled smoke and chemicals and she had to get flushed out at the hospital m80.

Let's give her another roll, shall we?

one can only hope...

if duplicates another attack will happen and they still will try to attack the "islamophobes" rather than Islam

You read it here folks, sorry

She doesn't have lyrics like that, does she???

Sadly, the only way normies would be redpilled is Ariana grande getting blown sky high right at the end of her concert. "Thank you everyone, we did it. The power of love brought us here, we will not support hat-" *BOOOOOM*

> We have no idea why someone would do something like this

Yes, we do. Islam. It is fucking Islam.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>sandniggers kill whites
>whites protest
>get called racist by cucks
>"muh thouhgts and prayers"
>facebook filter
>"Co-exist"
>wait for the next attack
Same as it ever was

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
could this be relevant to why she's having another concert? probably

came to post this. surprised to see it from a german though. Stay strong bro

twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/868164986887176192

>We must consider a final solution to the muslim problem. I shall not rest until the streets of Medina, Tehran, Tripoli and Damascus are awash with blood.

wtf i love ariana grande now

Why do people think that tolerating all islamics means combating hate? How fucking dumb are you people to not remember the last 18 000 terror attacks by Islamic extremists.

Not doing anything is part of the problem, there is a difference between hateful acts of aggression and defending one's right to live peacefully.

Maybe then she'll fucking get it

Yes but she didn't write them. (((Song writers))) did.

The world still won't get it

Well your ex-pres was here and the irony nowadays fits everywhere it seems.
Oh and obvioulsy for only a handful of the chosen people.

this

Explain????????

Is it bad that I want a suicide bomber to come to the second one?

i hope theres another bomb suicide please dear god i will convert to islam if theres a second suicide please

I love ariana grenade she's the bomb, her music really blows me away, such an explosive performance

23 people died and they want to make a big party out of it.

And people wonder why I see no future for this world.

The cover photo for her tour is a leather slut bunny outfit. Perfect humour for children

>I bet They would just explode with laughter

>implying the security isn't going to be a bunch of Muslims in on it

This. Once is just kind of sad, but now she's just asking for it

We must roll and summon kek to ensure another bombing

Fuck

>hate will lose if I have a concert in Manchester
No, you stupid bitch, singing a song doesn't mean you're not letting hate win. You know damn well how to solve the problem but you don't want to.

Checked

NO IT WON'T though

wtf I love Islam now

Seek professional help, m8. I'm crying rn btw.

Why is everyone taking a swing at her? What the fuck is she supposed to do about the current state of uncontrolled migration? She doesn't even live in the UK.
What are you lot expecting her to do? Condemn Islam publicly? It's not her fight - why would she risk upsetting some of her fanbase over something that will not even make a difference.

As for the people hoping another attack takes place, you guys are just as bad as the mudslime who did the first one. Grow up, these are kids we're talking about.

(((fundraising)))

I don't think kids will be going to this concert again

>gay anti-Islamophobia freak died at the concert in the explosion

bitter sweet symphony

I'd love to think that, I think the idea of a second concert is an extremely bad idea (however, it does not have bad intentions). Regardless, we all know that kids WILL attend, even given how retarded the idea is.

For the glory of Kek

I wouldn't let my kids go, nor would I pay for it. Can you imagine a kid trying to explain their rationale for wanting to attend this fundraiser to their parents?
>MOM, NOT ALL MUSLIMS. DONN BE RACIS

>It's not her fight
It's everyone's fight. This constant parroting of "not my fucking problem" is why we're in this situation in the first place. Everyone is fine with kicking the can down the road until the shit is piled up to everyone's neck and the only choice is to double down because the alternative meanings having to break from the status quo.

well she still has to pay for 15 funerals although the fundraising concert will get only enough money for 5