This is an American Burger King in the 1980's

This is an American Burger King in the 1980's

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw
youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw
youtube.com/watch?v=tWUNnHt2N-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were really good burgers too. Now they taste weird and give you the shits.

the nuggets weren't 1.50.

In unison: No! God damn! Niggers!

A lost civilization.

This is a modern American fast food establishment.

Notice anything?

No niggers

Looks like a place worth getting food from.

No bulletsafe-glass?

>the nuggets weren't 1.50
And they contained real chicken meat with n artificial ingredients like Nigger spit, Nigger ass crack sweat, or getting double-dicked by burger Nigger the fry-boy

efficiency
cleanliness
most likely a 99% "correct order" completion rate
happiness
care free

>no refills

Pros:
Food was better.

Cons:
No free refills on pop (or if there was, no soda machines available for customers to use instead of asking for a refill at the counter)
Smoking was allowed, so the whole place reeked. Bafflingly the imaginary barrier between the smoking and non-smoking sections never seemed to stop the smell.

Also, the reason there's no niggers in OP is because in the 1980's companies made ads to sell products, while in the 2010's they make ads to virtue signal. Portraying a nigger-free store brings in more customers, but these days advertising them that way is an open invitation for twitter diversity jihadists to target you for public shaming.

Yeah, immigrants weren't available to man the tills, which meant that the operating expenses for the BK were higher, resulting in higher food costs and lower investment.

Also, without immigrants, the labor supply faced greater constraints, which crowded tertiary industries relying on unskilled labour and disincentivized skills training and higher education, stunting the formation of industries in demand of skilled labour.

don't forget the jew, who was the one who cheaped out on everything to begin with.
i really just want nuggets man.

Those women aren't wearing Hijabs.

Tucker carlson aged well

Lack of diversity!!! There are no based black men in the photo, what a shame!!!

Where is this? Detroit? Chicago?

I've never seen a McDonalds with fucking bulletproof glass. Slavery was the worst thing that ever happened to this country. If the founding fathers knew it would be this bad, Im sure they would have picked their own cotton.

yeah it looks like shit. this must be very early 80's or 70's.

tfw you realize all of that time spent watching reruns of 'Leave It To Jeannie' and 'I Dream of Beaver' was your first experience with fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Hug me :(

yeah I notice something,
> ICE CREAM!

They employed Americans and the customers are Americans

There I've said it.

lmfao so true. Imagine if we had just done that shit ourselves, honestly makes me sad man.

tfw am old enough to remember the 80s

I WANT TO GO BACK

I notice a bunch of losers eating corporate junk food.

>Im sure they would have picked their own cotton
Who were these slave-owners? Did they have names? Why is Whitey who had fuck all to do with slavery being persecuted?

What were the names of the slave ships? Who owned the auction houses? What tribes invaded which tribes to enslave them?

I bet they didn't even nail the furniture to the floor.

80's aesthetics are comfy as fuck, opinion discarded.

Me too bro. It was a simpler time.

Will anyone in this thread admit that blacks were in fact better in the 80s? They have gotten worse since then.

young people working instead of immigrants

>efficiency
>cleanliness
>most likely a 99% "correct order" completion rate
>happiness
>care free
Exactly like Chick-Fil-A except different

like you were even alive back then

Let me clarify: When i say they were better, I mean they were better in the 80s than they are now. Didn't mean they were better than whites

blacks were the first slave owners in america. jews ran the trade and owned the boats and ran the auctions every day. less than 2% of whites owned slaves. they would have sterilized the whole fucking lot of niggers if they had known treating them like humans would result in this.

Looks safe.

those cash registers are enormous

Tucker Carlson In the background?

leaf, bring your whites down here, and we'll migrate our minorities up there. Deal?

not here... nigger crime was much higher back then. they're a lot gayer now though, thanks to nowadays rap.

>no refills on any drink
>thank you
wut

They werent better back then - they knew they would be punished like the rabid dogs they are if they acted out.

Japs can only wish they could handle all those freedoms.

Reminds me of that one scene from Falling Down:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw

this is a swedish burger king in 2017. notice anything?

wow, really? I haven't seen any stats on crime comparing the 80s to now, but I know the standard of living for niggers has totally flopped since the 80s. All whites started excusing the dindu mentality.

Alright you convinced me. I'm getting mac a Cheetos.

if it's him he was able to stop getting older, nice

probably drinks some baby blood together with robert murdoch and the other foxsters

I am UMBOoxez, destroyer of worlds.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWUNnHt2N-E

yes. Whites started to buy into the "dindu" mentality and allowed them to start acting right.

It's a McDonalds

The people of Atlantis. Historians will some day look back at pictures like this and old Western movies and wonder about this mysterious place.

No one is 300 pounds and no nig nogs

yeah, their uniforms are hideous

>they would have sterilized
In fact, the north banned slavery because they wanted to get rid of the negroes. As soon as it was banned niggers were deported by the tens of thousands back to Africa (Liberia) or to many parts in the Caribbean by the Colonial Societies, NGO's funded privately which received tons of donations. Abe Lincoln himself was the president of one of them.

Reading about how and why the north banned slavery is one of the most red pilling things an american could do. Not only it helps to unlearn the propaganda but also it will open their eyes to the YQ (Yankee Question).

acting out*
not acting right
i'm a retard

This board is 18+ kid, kick rocks.

>not even a burger king
>not even a single black person
nice try sven

>this is a swedish burger king in 2017. notice anything?

People are so fucking retarded in Sweden that they use the McDonalds logo at their Burger Kings?

Looks like we coached you well goy, straight textbook answer. A shekel for being a great shabbos

I see no shitskins, definitely not Sweden.
Also, McDonald's.

>No refills
>That plexiglass protection
Holy fuck I've never seen a BK like this

No niggers.

I rarely ever eat BK/McDonalds, but the last 2 times I've been to both, the niggers completely fucked my order up. Fuck em

Looks like a modern day chic-fil-a

Jews did the slavetrade man.

It makes sense until you realize that in all this time both the welfare budget and taxation has skyrocketed.

Pure coincidence.

It's a photo-op, doesn't mean shit.

Also (((Burger King)))

Sven gets it.
I wish your government gets it.

It's racist

Indoor gardens

>so 80's comfy

You're racist

Is there a woman in Muslim traditional clothes in the background?

Obviously knowledge and science are just false jewish constructs roflmao, clearly (YOU) know the real answers!

Thank you for the shekel btw... me and every other good goyem who passed high school will continue to secretly profit from your globalist jewish cabal.

I see hair and a hijab's supposed to hide that, so don't think so.

[SCREAMS INTERNALLY]

We really are living in a dystopia

Well, they never lived in a segregated society in Suriname and The Antilles. Not with whites anyway. All that blame whitey shit you hear from them (which has become slightly more popular among a very small group these last years), they copy from the US.

I see no hair, but a head scarf or something like that, but the photo quality is low, so could be anything

Almost 40 years ago.

This took way too long to be posted.

Yes, the employees are remarkably solemn for having been raped within the last 24 hours.

no one is obese

(((Family amusement center)))

jealous niggers

There aren't any fast food restaurants with bulletproof glass where I live. One thing's for sure, though: If there were, I would immediately try to move to a different part of the country where bulletproof paneling at fast food chains was patently unnecessary

Yeah no degenerate niggers or spics. Good old days.

>Notice anything?

Yeah. It's filled with boomer idiots who ruined this country.

>refills
why would you need a fucking refill? Do you need one, much less two 16 ounce servings of corn syrup and dye?

>everyone in that pic is probably dead by now

Now its full of based black men who built your country :D

Finally someone mentioned weight. Bout fucking time. Smart user

This. Out of all these posters only one other user mentioned this. When fast food was new and degeneracy in it's infancy, nobody was obese