Mormonism will save the White race

>Utah is the 60% Mormon
>Utah has the highest birthrate in America when adjusted for population
>Utah is 89% White

Up until the 80's only Whites were allowed to be members of the Mormon church. Today, the church secretly holds this rule. Non-whites are not encouraged to join the church at all, and if they try to join anyway they will be treated differently so they will want to leave. The only reason they don't openly have this rule is because Liberals would try to destroy them and turn them into a Nazi organization in the public eye. That would be the end of Mormonism.

If you want to know the truth, Mormonism is actually the biggest White Nationalist movement in the world, and most people don't even realize it. Mormonism exists today only to keep the White population growing at a staggering rate (Mormons even out breed Muslims).

Mormons also have the lowest divorce rate in the country.

According to studies, they have the highest happiness levels of any religious group.

>Happiest people in the country
>Lowest divorce rate in the country
>Highest birthrates in the country
>99% White

I converted to Mormonism this week. A whole new perspective has opened up. If you're a Christian in any form, I recommend converting to the best from of Christianity, which is Mormonism. Not only will it stop the white genocide, it will completely revert it and the white population will boom.

If you don't believe it, pretend. Mormonism is the future, the only thing that can save the west, the White race.

Other urls found in this thread:

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont want to burn in hell. Thanks though

I am black. May I join your church?

Yes, you can join my church.

Bump.

Only the adoption of Eutelegenisis can save the human race.

How else can intelligent humans out-breed the less intelligent? We need to convince the less intelligent humans to use the sperm of the more intelligent, Eutelegenisis.

We do this by practicing it ourselves, creating a super race, which almost sci-fi like abilities. Perhaps we could create a person that is good at everything, knows every language, can solve any math problem, memorize entire books, knows every computer language, can paint photo-realistic paintings, write an award winning novel in a day. Humans have a long way to go before they are truly great, and Eutelegenisis can lead the way.

You can't breed a super race. We don't need a more intelligent race anyway. The White race is intelligent enough. If we try to raise our average IQ by breeding intelligence it will end badly. We just need some smart guys to run our governments. Not everyone needs to be smart, nor should they be.

Could you please explain to me what mormonism is?

It's literally Christianity but with one extra story to go along with the bible about a man named Smith who carried some gold for Jesus. That's it.

Amazing how it will save the white race.

Which state are you from? I know Mormons discourage interracial marriage to this day, but it seems they are also recruiting thousands of people from the third world into their religion and rendering goods and services to these third world people.

Mormons make up 1.7% of the American adult population, a proportion that is comparable in size to the U.S. Jewish population. If Jews can control the world than so can us Mormons. We're also expanding and there are still millions of whites that can join us while the jews are few in numbers.

>Mormons
>Christian
Pick one

If Mormons claim to be Christian, then they're heretics at best. They are not monotheists, but polytheists. Fundamental flaw in their "theology".

Just looked up the mormon birth rate wich is 3.3 if im right wich is enough to grow a population And mormon is is mostly white only is 13-15 non white but the recent growth in non whites is probably because you have been recruiting

>>Utah is 89% White

I thought 89% was low according to Americans, 89% is what Sweden is.

All part of the smoke screen my man.

Just follow the word of wisdom on your own and have a personal relation to god if you want happiness, you don't need to waste countless hours reading scriptures from Alma and going to church to circlejerk about how you can feel the holy spirit.

>mfw missionaries honestly cannot comprehend that someone would be content with/choose the terrestrial kingdom over the celestial one

Get a way of putting superior genetic info on a mediocre men sperm and the world will be a better place

California is only 35% white so Utah is doing pretty good.

HELLO

What Mormons believe:

- God used to be a man on another planet and Mormon members may become gods of their own worlds
- There are many gods
- The Trinity is three separate Gods
- Entrance into celestial heaven is by the consent of God and the Mormon prophet Joseph Smith
- God has a body of flesh and bones
- God is married and produces spirit babies by having physical relations with his goddess wife
- Jesus, Satan, and all of us are spirit brothers and sisters procreated in a pre-existent spirit life
- God had relations with Mary to make Jesus’ body
- You must shed your own blood for the forgiveness of some sins
- Good works are necessary for the forgiveness of sins

Not Christians

wtf I love mormons now

MY NAME IS ELDER PRICE

Catholics are only 65% white and declining in America. Catholic church is for beaners.

>Nearly nine-in-ten Mormons in the U.S. (86%) are white, compared with 71% of the general population. Just 3% of Mormons are African-American and 7% are Latino. Other predominantly white religious groups in the U.S. include Jews (95% white), members of mainline Protestant churches (91% white) and Orthodox Christians (87% white). Among Catholics, by contrast, only two-thirds are white (65%) and about one-third are Latino (29%). Jehovah’s Witnesses and especially Muslims are among the most racially diverse religious traditions in the U.S.; less than half of each tradition is white (48% and 37%, respectively).

The entire U.S is only 61% white. The state with the highest white population is Maine at 94% white.

AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU THE MOST AMAZING BOOK

Whenever a Mormon comes to my door offering to tell me about their religion, I act all interested saying I know just where to start. I ask them to tell me all about their magical underwear.

They don't come back.

>don't read the New Testament
>Christian
Still waiting on all those horse and chariot fossils though

Fuck no. I grew up in Utah my friend among the Mormons as a non-Mormon. Don't let South Park fool you. They are just as much assholes as everyone else. Nearly everything they do is part of the religion. Its pretty god damn weird.

Separation of Church and State in Utah is a fine red line that the Mormons love to walk. Jr High and High School they have seminary which is a building just far enough to not be within school grounds. They go their and have bible study every day. If you live in Utah and are not a Mormon missionaries will come to your door day in and day out to talk to you. Their services are 4-5 hours long with most of it being some random guy or gal talking about why Mormonism is the greatest religion in the entire world. Every other sentence starts with "I know my faith is the true faith" They have clothing that they can never remove even in the shower sometimes.

Don't even get me started on the women. Alot of them are nice girls but more than once I've been getting hot and heavy with a girl to have her whisper in my ear "Hey user we can't go any further until you convert"

I could go on but lastly the polygamy thing is a meme only a few patches of that stuff left. If your looking for multiple wives look else where.

It's actually worse than that. They believe that native americans' ancestors were cursed jews from Jerusalem that came to America in 700 bc. As for the wifehoarding it was a later revelation from Joseph when he was at height of his power.

As someone who actually lives in Utah, this right here.

Mormons are not Christians and they are MASSIVE cucks for refugees. I just read an article in a paper here today that was "celebrating" the first pair of missionaries sent to refugees in Italy. Mormons may not be deliberately against us, but they are NOT on our side.

What a lame perspective. Modern civilization only became possible after we bred super animals and super plants.

Obviously, super humans are the next step. Only good things can come from Eutelegenisis.

>brazil
Brazil is the kind of country that really could benefit from Eutelegenisis. Import super sperm, pass it around, and watch Brazil flourish and become more civilized, less violent, and more prosperous.

No you can't. Blacks have the mark of Cain and are forever cursed by God.

I think we are white enough here in west virginia. We are also pretty well off in the northern part of the state. When people sterotype us as poor they are talking about the southern part of the state like Beckley and Bluefield.

I don't think you're actually from Utah. Or you're in SLC.
As someone in rural Utah everybody / all mormons i talk to are anti-refugee or they are california implants.

>unironically being black
>being a Sup Forumslack
Kindly leave

>he fell for the Babylonian pagan hell meme
>not knowing Hell was the Jewish way to make God seem unfair and hateful

My uncle is black and a Mormon. They'll accept you but only so they can get more money, if the fee didn't existed they'd tell you to fuck off.

>Mormons will save the white race
yes
>pretty much everything else in this post
no

t. mormon at BYU

Definitely recommend converting though, so many pure white virgin qts out there looking for a good Mormon boy

>it's just Christianity
>with one measly tiny little addition that wholly upends all the teachings of the Bible and puts focus on a different text
>literally the same thing

>he doesnt know mormons already do this
They LOVE planting themselves into CIA and mil. intel

Very amusing that these "Mormon" shills use the Book of Mormon to promote racial superiority.

Remember the story. What happened to the "white and delightsome" righteous, priesthood holding Nephites?

I live in a majority mormon area, the only fags who put those "home without hate, massive butthurt over hillary loss" signs in their windows were mormons.

Mormons are not your friend, they are not your ally, they are protestant jewry cucks.

And they are Mormons. In some ways they are Jewier than Jews.

>my race is more important than my religion
man you faggots are just as bad as pagans.

I'm a Morman. It's a good life. We aren't saints. We try to better ourselves but were all human. We try to raise our men to be responsible and take care of their families. We struggle with every issue anyone else does. You should check it out.

>Pagan is an insult

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

For those that care to have a resource

Google "Letter to a CES Director" and read the PDF document. All you need to know about the Mormon religion is right there. Also, check out Brother Jake on YouTube, he's got some good stuff on the subject too

a 100 iq electrician is better than a 80 iq electrican, longterm it is better for everyone including the ones with low iq if high iq people have more kids and monogamy is enforced

do they aceept your cousins?

do you covert females too

Ex-Mormon NatSoc here. I left because the church is very toxic, but I generally don't counter-signal Mormons precisely because they have many white children. They're one of the few traditionalist white communities out there.

Will Mormonism save the White race?

No, It won't.

As far I know here in Spain LDS church is full of South American people.
Also the mormon future will be "latino" in America.
Mormonism will save the White race

This. Several of my uncles are married to Brazilians.

where did you pick that shit up?

Honestly I've considered it. The ideology is dumb but the culture is great. Grew up in Utah and I had no fucking clue how sick the modern world is until I left Utah for uni.

I think the merits of mormons have to do more with their preservation of anglo frontier culture and genetics than their weird religion.

I'm not wearing fucking magic underwear, kor will I ever prosthelytize

You know what state has the highest rate of opioid abuse in the west?

Utah!

You know how many missionaries from Utah bring home wives they met abroad and race-mix?

Lots!

>Lot
>L O T

SINNNNNNN

>Dude....