OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE TARGETING OUR OWN!

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE TARGETING OUR OWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/news/local/olympia/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests/443098670
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/its-life-or-death-for-us-students-protest-racism-police-brutality-at-college-video/
heatst.com/culture-wars/student-mob-calls-for-firing-shrieks-at-professor-for-objecting-to-no-whites-day-of-absence/
chronline.com/news/students-allege-racism-protest-administrators-at-the-evergreen-state-college/article_bff975f2-416d-11e7-9d4e-0be2b4327885.html
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/hunting-of-bret-weinstein-evergreen-state/
nationalreview.com/article/448034/evergreen-state-pc-mob-accosts-liberal-professor
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/05/26/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests-at-evergreen-state-university-washington/
thecollegefix.com/post/32803/
campusreform.org/?ID=9233
twitter.com/BretWeinstein
twitter.com/EricRWeinstein
reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6de4xw/whats_going_down_right_now_a_summary/
reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6d9z3f/info_in_protests/
reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6cczdv/thoughts_on_the_whole_facebook_race_situation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be jew
>oppose some proposed forced diversity quota in the teacher hiring process at your shit school
>come to school on some weird as fuck no whites day (which used to be tolerance classes and no blacks day)
>become literally hitler
This is a nice change of pace from what usually happens in Washington

info/news links have various different videos

king5.com/news/local/olympia/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests/443098670

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/

dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/its-life-or-death-for-us-students-protest-racism-police-brutality-at-college-video/

heatst.com/culture-wars/student-mob-calls-for-firing-shrieks-at-professor-for-objecting-to-no-whites-day-of-absence/

chronline.com/news/students-allege-racism-protest-administrators-at-the-evergreen-state-college/article_bff975f2-416d-11e7-9d4e-0be2b4327885.html

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/hunting-of-bret-weinstein-evergreen-state/

nationalreview.com/article/448034/evergreen-state-pc-mob-accosts-liberal-professor

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/05/26/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests-at-evergreen-state-university-washington/

thecollegefix.com/post/32803/

campusreform.org/?ID=9233

professor Bret Weinstein's twitter: twitter.com/BretWeinstein

and his brother Eric's twitter: twitter.com/EricRWeinstein

reddit threads:

reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6de4xw/whats_going_down_right_now_a_summary/

reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6d9z3f/info_in_protests/

reddit.com/r/evergreen/comments/6cczdv/thoughts_on_the_whole_facebook_race_situation/

I go to this school. Its hell. It has only filles my heart with hate.

WHY WON'T THEY SHUT IT DOWN!?

desu when I was choosing my college I only heard bad things about Evergreen. I'm sorry

>I go to this school. Its hell. It has only filles my heart with hate.

dude, you are looking at things all wrong

I am a student as well

>pic related

will you be attending the next lulzfest at 5 pm in the longhouse? they promised snacks(if they aren't stolen again...)

Im transfering to Bellevue college next year. This whole race war thing has been going on for a few weeks now. I got called out for posting anime pictures on some threads discussing "serious issues." All the dindus now wanna fight me but its alright cause our police hate them just as much as i do.

I go up to seattle every weekend to work. Are you a freshman and live on campus?

>I go up to seattle every weekend to work. Are you a freshman and live on campus?

i do not live on campus just nearby

Awh damn. Well live stream the crying session if you can. I only wish for a holocaust for all these kids. They planted a thorn of hate in my brain and it can only be ridded of once they no longer exist.

That sounds horrible. Every one of these college SJW "protests" and chimpouts just further reinforces that my decision to go to a community college where people give less of a shit about this was the right choice.

His brother is part of Peter Thiel's team, and had a pretty ok interview on the Rubin Report.

What's up fellow greeners? Fellow geoducks? Class of 2015 here. I'm so happy that school woke me the fuck up.

Glad to see not all hope is lost--stay strong, boys.

Yeah i fell for the you must go to college meme. Im doing a 2 year digital media program then going up to Vancouver film school to do a sound design program. This school is a joke. No grades. No tests. No education. Just brainwashing the youth to be useful idiots.

Whats going on? Someone aware me

SJW want to Gas the Kike for having his own opinion and (((they))) don't know how to shut it down.

>No grades. No tests. No education
What the fuck? I had heard Evergreen was shitty but I didn't think it was that bad.

They give narrative evaluations. Im doing a program that is the least evergreen and we do have tests but it doesnt go to grades. You just get credits.
Im a freshman this year. How tf did you last 4 years? About 5 weeks in my first quarter and i was done. The forest is nice though and i will miss that.
Race war started with some smart ass kids post on normiebook. Then all the nogs started saying yall nazis and sheit and now they want to fire all the police, admins, and science faculty that isnt white. Also bret said that the day of absence (segregation day) is stupid and doesnt actually solve anything. Im just sitting back watching the fireworks play out.

kek is OP's pic from a Jewtube video?

can a fellow bong tell me about universities here in the UK, they as bad as this are they?

Yeah. Want links to the people yelling at him in his office?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bret also oppose some proposed affirmative action forced diversity for teachers?

OH hell yeah

Yeah they are trying to force rehiring of black and brown people and firing all the whites in the sciences. I hope to admins dont cuck out on this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCZNCmMFwcl

the school does not use a traditional ABCDF/4.0 GPA system.

at the end of every class/program you take the faculty gives you an in person and written evaluation where they explain what you learned, the quality of your work and exams, your strengths/weaknesses, participation level, etc.

By the time you graduate you have a book full of personal reviews from every teacher you had. you then write your own 'academic statement'(synopsis of your education) that gets put on top of all the faculty evaluations.

that document is your transcript.

even with all this bullshit, evergreen is a good school to go to if you are a self learner. their flexibility with independent study is unmatched. if you are driven, you can study and get credit for almost any topic you want.

while the school is overrun with retards looking to take advantage of the open system, it really does offer a unique learning opportunity you cannot get any where else.

i also, personally, consider getting to watch this sjw/blm protesting shitshow live as part of a valuable educational experience

Honestly man just the forest and LSD. I understand why you left though.

(((video is unavailable)))

Google bret weinstein protest. Its the first video on YouTube. Sorry bout that.
Yeah its a nice campus but it was all just to much for me. I dont smoke pot anymore either so i have 0 friends.

alright, which one of you chuckle fucks did this

swastika spraypainted on campus day after this protest

professor is jewish

was graffiti by sjw muslims/palestine lovers who hate the jews and professor?

or was it by some Sup Forums troll?

Sounds like (((they))) are still trying to shut it down

I SWEAR IT WASNT ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.... *breaths in*... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey man however you gotta justify being dumb as rocks

Ah got it up now. Thank you Ameribrah

Seems like (((they))) are now realizing (((they))) will be considered white too. OY NOO!

OY VEY!!!!