Kid rages on highschool teacher

How do we solve the millennials problem pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=AUTYqoRA0Io&feature=youtu.be

I bet that teacher browses /r/AsianMasculinity

Why do whites act like niggers around asians?

Are they triggered by their superior intelligence?

by killing all the boomers and gen x shitweasels.
thats how you dumb hippy faggot.

knife to the gut would work just fine

look at the whitey chimping out. defend this Sup Forums

if that kid is in high school then he is gen z or whatever

not a millenial

>throws out a "nigga" in the end
wow i wonder what popular genre of music could have influenced him to act like this

What did he do to piss him off so bad I wonder.

I'm in high school and there's a fair amount of white kids who act like this. Not as extreme but they do disrupt class and think there black,

I admire how calm he was able to stay throughout all of this. Also noticed that the little shit referred to him as "doctor."

Imagine that. Work your entire life to get a doctorate, only to find yourself teaching high school and being screamed at by some delinquent.

What's the solution to the histrionic outburst problem?

I think he was trying to impress the girl filming the whole thing.

that is depressing

fucking hate red bull sippers.

that's a promising gen z'er
glad to see them standing up to chink migrants. he has more testosterone than an entire bernie rally

>highschool
>millennials

#KillAllWhiteMen

If he's in high school he's not a millennial.
Personally I'm not concerned about solving the millennial problem. The millennials mostly suck and are unmotivated and weak. Considering they are my competition in life that means I can rise to the top easier. Me and people like me will be the ones who are in charge, they will be losers forever. It's social Darwinism in motion and I can't wait for the weak to be trampled.

MODS

You can be 18 in highschool, I graduate in a couple days anyways.

Did whitey's mom forgot to pack him a gogurt or something.

Millennials don't have a half-assed view of the world. Our eduction was much more scrupulous, our culture much more revolutionized. It would be wise for you not to mistake lethargy for weakness.

Lol lethargy isn't going to get you ahead, millennial faggot.

black influence on white america. You can tell the kid is putting on an act and isn't really mad. The fact that he repeatedly says "nigga" explains where he learned this behavior from.

A long time ago there was a saying that parents told teachers when they first brought their children to school.

>Meat is yours, bones are mine
(feel free to tenderize the kid, just send it back in 1 piece)

Now 0 respect. I guess the fucked up edu system is also to blame.

>not flipping a desk
>not slamming the door
1/10

this.

>How do we solve the millennials problem pol?
That kid is Gen (((((((((((((((((((Z)))))))))))))))))))))

meanwhile in China

American whites are no different than niggers.

this

So what? Think whites don't have nigger races?

Is he of irish descent by any chance?

That;s a shit saying. Most teachers don't seem to have kids and are weird.

the fuck is this

wtf is that for

a chinese rollercoaster

Can you fail a student for conduct?

bars to keep their backs straight i guess

my teacher used to draw our attention every time she saw us crooked over the desk

>Why do whites act like niggers around asians?
>Are they triggered by their superior intelligence?
Asians can count high, that's about it. They've invented nothing of long term value and all their religions are Aryan. They have low reading comprehension.

Asian men are often very masculine but tiny and try hards. So I think it triggers white men's hierarchy instinct because Asian love hierarchy and keep reminding them - I don't know. I usually see them both getting along but Asian men are very jealous of whites unless they are bad asses like Bruce Lee

It's just teenage angst and male aggressiveness man. Nothing new. Those shitbags will always be around.

This is clearly a result of all that white music.

>mfw Bachelor's in Lib Arts and no white collar future
>mfw easy as fuck to get a job teaching high school
God damn I could never teach these kids. I would beat that little shit into the tile floor and end up on CNN

I think he literally has a mental illness. He couldn't properly enunciate half of his words and he couldn't control or articulate his rage.

I feel bad for him. It'll be a cold day in hell when I have pity for an asian adult.

Thanks for the cringe.

>white guy calling an asian man a nigga