Brit/pol/ Skimmed edition

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

>Stagflation is coming back
whatinvestment.co.uk/stagflation-coming-uk-invest-2553680/
archive.is/VoaN2

>BBC "factcheckers" find Police numbers cut by 18%
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/WgAx0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGyKvz0q9ok
change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist
youtube.com/watch?v=-XpEjVlPFrs
youtube.com/watch?v=x9Fqdsg6HkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
youtube.com/watch?v=HkqVB8ci1Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lads.

Do the new laws protecting against the criticism of Jews mean it's now illegal to recite the koran? It has a bunch of sections about killing Christians and Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGyKvz0q9ok

STOP BANNING MY BRIT/pol/ WAIFU REEE

>tfw melting

Skimmed Milk is bretty nasty. Wish full fat had less calories.

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist

sign and spread

yes it will be added to every fucking relevant thread, if you fucking think we are gonna just lay here and do nothing, then get ready for a fucking storm. It will make little difference too how many of us you kill...

Haven't even heard of Tim in ages. Is he still campaigning?

Reminder that nihilism is contagious to the weak minded and as such nihilists ought to be rounded up and removed from society as a threat to cohesion, just as leftists, commies and islamists ought to be.

Friendly reminder to pay the jizyah in full and on time

youtube.com/watch?v=-XpEjVlPFrs

They've even infiltrated our academia. The next generation is fucked.

Why do Scots not accept Ulster-Scots as their kin?

>They've even infiltrated our academia.
They've been there since 1920.

Academia is where it all started

He's accepted his fate as being a loser

The government can't even enforce the laws that it has, what good does it do to create more laws. Not even forgetting how dangerous it is to say to the state "make a crime, then arrest them for that crime".

Probably shagging his trannie wife, down in the Lakes.

Begin purchasing firearms.

>tfw head full of grim shit about politics, current affairs, philosophy, history etc all the time
>tfw you never feel anything but anger and hatred
>tfw you happen across a nice video of ducklings being rescued from a drain and nearly cry

bit dysfunctional I think lads

youtube.com/watch?v=x9Fqdsg6HkQ

Mummy May's campaign literally descending to hillary-tier
Is she trying to throw this election on purpose?
Has she learnt literally nothing from Brexit or Trump?
This is as ineffectual as Demcucks screaming "muh russia"
only people swayed by it were never gonna vote for him anyway.

That was Russell Howard tier.

>tfw when you realise everything Peter Kay has done takes place in the same universe including his stand up shows; and that he fills his programmes his subliminal messages.

Mate, do you realise that kids get all their information from non-regressive outlets. Fuck sake, Pewdiepie is red pilled now.

sign and spread

I'm in edinburgh and shittons of them come here to work or study

it's incredible how much fucking uglier ulster girls are than their scottish cousins

I did that in real life when I saw the first two butterflies of summer dancing around each other. Actually sat in the field and broke down into tears and made my dog upset which just upset me even more.

I haven't paid much attention to the news recently, can someone give me a quick rundown on this Labour poll surge? I was looking forward to laughing at the butthurt after they lost in a landslide, should I be worried?

pics

Must be the potato genes.

No, Conservatives will win by a smaller margin. Still bigger than last GE.

glad it's not just me anyway

>be britbong
>live in 1984 tier police state
>get nail bombed

Britain Elects bows to Corbyn

jesus, what a cuck he has become. Its
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
teir shit

Everyone on the British isles is our kin. Yes, that includes the potato men.

what is corbyn ((not)) doing for defence on UK, in argument with leftard

REMINDER:

IF YOU LISTEN TO HIP-HOP OR SUPPORT IT IN ANYWAY, THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

I'm 21 years old. I am completly ashamed of the people in this country. Sucking up to terrorists after a bunch of people get blown up. Why are most brits cucks who like having the goverment telling them what to do? I hate it. What kind of future will me and my kids have one day?

No explanation but probably unlikely.

Nothing has really changed in the parties since the local elections where Labour lost badly. if there was a sustainable change you would have seen them do better in the locals.

agree but i like death grips desu

good work user, will spread.

I hate how sleepy brit pol has become since brexit.

>be American
>vote for a reality TV star

The butthurt will be even greater when they lose after the polls have narrowed and given them genuine hope.

True.

People are fed up of being cucks for the Tories. They are waking up to Nanny May's attempts to censor the internet and privatise public services.

just come to america. sure we'll be a minority soon, but at least all white militia communities will form in places like montana and maine

>me and my kids
Mate, you need to get a bird first. One step at a time.

how?
i dont want them in my country but like enoch powell said you can enjoy a country without wanting it on your streets

pls help what do

>Is she trying to throw this election on purpose?

Yes. She's realised that the UK will never get what it wants from the Art. 50 negotiations and it's a fucking poisoned chalice. She wants out; she doesn't want the Conservatives to have to take the blame for the shitshow that is about to descend.

I'm fully expecting her to give a speech denouncing foreign ownership of the media and suggest burning pensioners for fuel, just to make sure.

I know
And there's people on this very thread that think Jeremy Corbyn should be prime minister
Why can't all the cucks just move to Scotland and we can separate

Daily reminder the Tory candidate for Enoch Powell's old seat of Wolverhampton South West is a paki.

You fucking genius.
Then you could get the Talmud banned because if it's description of goyim.

Would you still like an NHS?

>
It was a conquering in all but name. The Alien Act in the English parliament meant we couldn't trade with them or any of their colonies, we could no longer hold our property there (many nobles held property), and they ensured that no other nation was allowed to trade with our Panama colony under threat of force, creating a quasi-blockade. Also blockaded were our exports, English privateers harrassed our merchant vessels upon leaving safe port. During the deliberations in the Scottish parliament over the Act of Union, they stationed an army at the border should we not sign it. Most of the people of Scotland didn't want it, only the nobles who'd been bribed by the English government which promised to secure their losses in the Darien scheme. Learn your history pal. We were conquered.

BASED Frankie.

How would a 21 year old emigrate there? The only viable option for me is to marry an American girl. I hope I meet her one day.

>this is what passes as comedy nowadays

peeple that disagree with me suck hahaha xD
here's a list of naughty words!!!11 epic!

hello lewdsenpai. don't worry

How can you enjoy it? If I wanted to hear animals make indistinguishable grunting noises I'd go to the zoo.

KEK

Thanks senpaitachi

>Compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slightly slower than him
I only do that when it's someone who's smoking. Can't stand second hand smoke.

What a wonderful experience to visit here without anime nonces ruining the thread. Well done lads. Report these idiots as soon as they post.

There are no exceptions
It's a stretch to call Death Grips hip-hop anyway, but overall they're still bad regardless

How? Are you a fucking moron?
What happens when some wog rapping about stabbing people gets 50 million views? He gets a deal? Then what? He's on the radio? Then what?... and on and on...
If you can't see the knock on effect then you're too stupid anyway.

Look at it right now, it's all suburban white kids that listen to wog rappers, etc. It's a fucking embarrassment.
These people are not my countrymen, these people are not the same as me

Probably going to hang himself, he's on course to lose even more seats despite spending almost a year running after the remain vote.

how do you come back so fast
i'm glad

>high cholesterol is good.

Moron, where do you deport British Muslims to?

And what exactly are you doing to help the situation other than spamming this site?

I can't wait.

I was thinking of the future. I can't see myself living in 1984 style britain. Sorry. I might come across as a traitor and a coward but I'm not going to put up with this. I want to leave.

bits of it are sound, bits of it help our aging population continue to do fuck all

Explain lad. i like the idea.

i suppose it's true that death grips are basically just some industrial rock with shouting or something at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

A fair reflection of society.

they say the same about frank zappa and his music

>it's incredible how much fucking uglier ulster girls are than their scottish cousins
Why I moved to Scotland to be perfectly honest with you

>Our frank and open.
>Deeep conversations.
>They get me nowhere.
>They bring me down so.
youtube.com/watch?v=HkqVB8ci1Wc

On GP is their only song that sounds remotely like that
t. I've listened to them, ya dumb cunt

They're still shite and have a negative impact

i hate this reality

just got warned/blocked desu. I will lay low...
as you were saying in the other thread, about books, it seems like you use books as a sort of escapism senpai. not that it's the worst you could do, it's better than games and TV. but.. don't let real life slip by...

Is that that twat with those shit youtube ads about making money?

vote paul

People like their Parliaments
>WELL HUNG>

REEEEEEEEEEEEE in debate with some corbyn SHILLS about his peace/defence tactics. HOW TO DEAL WITH IT WITHOUT COMPLETELY BLACK PILLING

i loathe these people

nothing would happen if they all died suddenly nothing would change at all...

Have I got news for you is still going? Bloody hell.

though if I'm being perfectly honest I find taigs more attractive than both

Literally the only likeable candidate

No, only poor lazy idle idiots who are duped into thinking they can rely on social services want an NHS rather than saving up money for themselves, and I'd rather not pay for the boomers free gibs.

It's going to be so weird in 10 years or so when all the girls who have grown up entirely within tinder slut culture don't know why men won't wife them. Well actually men probably still wife them. Just not me. Not by choice. Because they'll say no. Rejected by used up sluts. That is our future

Is Tim Farron's wife a tranny?

>Gogglebox

Watching a telly program of people watching telly programs. Can't understand why people even watched it past seeing the premise.