Are you a member of the Pand Cult? #SethRich

#PandaCult #SethRich

So, I was researching Seth Rich and Panda stuff when I stumbled across pandaheadmag.com/, it's full of sick shit like the Panda Cult video below. It was produced by James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong fame. All the issues contain fucked up shit, pizza-related junk, people with black eyes, and creepy fucking videos.

Pic attached was in one of the issues, I think it's supposed to be a naked David Brock.

Panda Cult 1:

vimeo.com/53724413

Panda Cult 2:

vimeo.com/57994809

Panda Cult++:

vimeo.com/50897683

Pacemaker Pizza Party:

vimeo.com/31688615

Fat Guy Pizza Party:

vimeo.com/36100219

Playing with toy animals saying "I'm a f'ing FBI agent, isn't it wild":

vimeo.com/48079992

SHIN SPLINTS: NRCOF, girl keeps putting blood and symbols over here left eye. In one she has a black eye like a panda:

vimeo.com/17419522

Pandahead Magazine: HANDS ACROSS THE WATER, the blue circles are a recurring theme, I haven't figured out what they mean yet:

vimeo.com/42528152

to the moon, video of chemtrails for whatever reason:

vimeo.com/68016245

Weird video with notes like "populations captivity sounds good":

vimeo.com/60890168

Weirdo with a panda eye and wires coming out of his head:

vimeo.com/46967310

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223215_re-social-perv-with-a-panda-costume-.html
vimeo.com/68016245
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55843
archive.is/bGMY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pizza in the clouds, mk ultra butterflies.

Nothing suspicious here, just a hot child in the city.

Looks like a character from They Live.

Apparently the panda cult likes mickey mouse.

'Panda' seems to be a code word to mean NSA.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223215_re-social-perv-with-a-panda-costume-.html

This book seems related to Seth.

From the book.

Translation of the German in next post.

Yep, it has many meanings but profane and occult, the intel community uses it one way, and these pizzagate fucks use it another.

Pic related is from one of the Pandahead magazine issues with nothing but pics of little girls in an abandoned apt building, creepy as fuck.

>He is a great amateur of women, although he has at the same time unavowable manners, always ready for fighting and not an enemy of blackmail, he appears as the personification of violence and bad faith

It could be nothing.

God of confusion, he certainly has had us confused for months.

Pic related from PandaHead magazine, looks like a child's hand.

I suspect that's his true purpose. This is all a sideshow to something else coming down the pipe.

Y'all try not to lose the plot.
Damn, you lefties are des-pe-rate.

This doesn't really look like it has anything to do with anything.. this is not related to Seth in any way other than the fact its named panda magazine and Seth liked pandas.. slot of people like pandas

I don't know why though pandas are kinda fucking gay

Or more like a shill trying to divert attention.

Seth ran in the DC circles with the DNC who all dined at Comet Ping Pong with James Alefantis who posted about cumpandas on Instagram and who produced this fucking weird ass Panda Cult video. It most definitely is related, even if you don't want to admit it.

Fuck. I think we need to stay away from this. MSN will take this and make us look like bastards trying to make Seth out to be a pedophile and then the whole investigation will derail. Go on 8>>>chan with this. I believe pizzagate and Seth Rich are connected but the DNC will twist this in the worst way.

Sage disinfo and honeypot threads.........fucking retards

We can still investigate without blowing it up in the normiesphere, we may not be able to solve the murder without all the clues, and these are definitely clues.

BTW there is a thread for this on 8>>>>chan for those interested.

pandas have some weird connotation to fags or pedos, but i thought with regards to Seth it was the People Against the NDAA
reports suggest he liked beer, sports, and had a gf
dunno if he was in the queer Alefantis crowd

these people wont get arrested so go out and execute them

do we know when Seth was given the nickname Panda? If it was during his time at the DNC, this is kinda creepy

>vimeo.com/68016245

One weird thing I will say about this video, it is titled "To the Moon" which could be a reference to Bitcoin since that is a common saying to represent the price skyrocketing.

4 years ago there was some hard core CP URL's embedded into the Bitcoin Blockchain. If you have a local copy of the Bitcoin Blockchain you can find this yourself by running:

strings -n 7 blk00052.dat > stringsOut.txt

then

grep "http:" stringsOut.txt > urlsOut.txt awk '{print $0, "\n"}'

This is right after the Cablegate backup also in the bitcoin blockchain. I think the FBI may have been behind the original blockchain search threads and they were trying to point this out. This is the link between Alefantis and Pizzagate.

To the Moon video posted same time as CP links are hard coded into the Bitcoin Blockchain, coincidence, did seth know?

This shows all the

The FBIanon was instructing people to find the Wikileaks files in the Bitcoin Blockchain. I think this is because they knew if people found the Cablegate backups then they would immediately see the links right next to it. That video was the instructions for the PandaCult followers to see the content available.

That would also explain why Bitcoin was so heavily attacked around that time and why the government tried so hard to shut it down.

Dinner at Buck's? Buck's is a restaurant owned by Alefantis

oh boy we are getting VERY close
Can you feel it anons

Wow that's freaky accurate

In that dating site leak where people got his passwords, he had marked that he was interested in women, men, groups, and trannies. So he's no angel, he was definitely a DC degenerate. The DNC wouldn't hire a "pure" person anyway.

I feel as though this is not SR related, but pizza related. Pizzagate is still a real thing and everyone needs to know about it, but nyone who wants to help on SR right now should go over to /srg/. Also wtf on the Seth book thing. These are the people who killed him after all.

'Panda' is a Chinese slang term for 'secret police,' which more properly in English is 'national security.' This usage is corroborated by Wikileaks emails - even by the Podesta Molesta himself.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55843

>While other members of Congress went home for vacation, Carolyn went to China to bring back Panda bears for the Central Park Zoo.

He's talking about Carolyn Maloney. She's a Representative for New York's 12th district. Check out her official website too. She's an "anti"-trafficking champion.

maloney.house.gov/about/about-congresswoman-carolyn-b-maloney

archive.is/bGMY8

A 'Panda bear' is, I would guess, a child stolen from a Chinese family using NSA-procured blackmail.

You are right

see

Holy fuck, was Alefantis showing their menu?

>127260869
Could be

interdasting

Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

>127260869
It fucking lines up doesn't it?

Contact me here

BM-2cSjjzX2H8xYVkGaUJrrs7GxeaX4QWsgyy