Muslim man sues Little Caesars for $100million after they 'gave him halal-labeled pizza that was actually made with...

>Muslim man sues Little Caesars for $100million after they 'gave him halal-labeled pizza that was actually made with pork pepperoni'
>Mohamad Bazzi is suing Little Caesars claiming employees in Dearborn, Michigan made his halal pizza with pork pepperoni
>He claims he was sick to his stomach after accidentally eating non-halal pizza
>Halal food means it shouldn't contain pork and is prepared in a way that follows Islamic law
>He said he was halfway through eating the pizza when he realized it was pork
>Bazzi filed the lawsuit on Thursday in Michigan seeking $100 million damages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545340/Muslim-man-sues-Little-Caesars-pizza-labeled-halal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/5-29-13.cfm
columbiaclimatelaw.com/files/2017/05/Burger-Gundlach-2017-05-UN-Envt-CC-Litigation.pdf
siotw.org/news_english.item.93/permitted-to-lie-for-islam-taqiyya-and-kitman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the case is worth like, $1500

How could they possibly figure out that it's not all-beef pepperoni?

Nah, they bought a pepperoni pizza knowing it was pork so that they could sue and make some money.

Unknowingly eating pork isn't haram.

>halal-labeled pizza

I hope Little Caesars gets fucked hard.

>Man wants 100 million dollars for eating something that a book said was bad thousands of years ago.

I wonder how much compensation the families of terror victims got

>when he realized it was pork
so he's had pork before and he's still alive. fuck him.

He probably knew it was pork prior and ate it knowing he'd be able to get money off it.

>'gave him halal-labeled pizza that was actually made with pork pepperoni

Muslim man sues little caesars because he's offended the menu contains the words pork and a picture of a pig.

Lawsuit culture is disgusting

>He claims he was sick to his stomach
So pork is like kryptonite to these 'people'?

Can someone post that "NON HALAL FOOD" only from the Jap airline.

how would he know it was pork if he had never eaten it?

checkmate

>>He said he was halfway through eating the pizza when he realized it was pork
How could he fucking know it was pork, the lying mudslime sack of shit, motherfucker made up this story to get some bucks.

>muh food has to cater to religious non-recognized laws
Literal trash, not going to reach court.

It's another muslim lawsuit scam for sure. He knew one of the employees and they both worked this out. The payout will be huge. Isn't it hilarious how a min wage employee can cost you millions?

>halal labelled
Dumb mudslime don't even know this label was invented by arab marketers in the 80's. There's no such thing as needing hallal food anywhere in they murder manual. You avoid pork and the animals that qualifies and that's it. And even then, the book is clear, accidentally eating pork by trickery or need to survival is OK if you repent.

This, why's it so big in the united states? anywhere else lawsuits are for REAL BAD shit, in the US you can sue over fucking anything mildly inappropriate or inconvenient.

What a bunch of snowflakes.
>$100m murrican

muslims are braindead
bacon is halal
Koran is haram

>It's another muslim lawsuit scam for sure. He knew one of the employees and they both worked this out. The payout will be huge. Isn't it hilarious how a min wage employee can cost you millions?
It's not going to reach court.
Muh religious snowflake laws that tell me how to wipe my ass don't apply to society and nobody is obliged to respect them, mooslem law is not recognized.

And the very employee that used pork will have trouble, not the company, no liability for them,

Did he save some of the pepperoni's as evidence?

That's what you get for caving to these muslim faggots in the first place. Maybe if you just labeled everything normal non cult member pizzas WITH PORK, this wouldn't have happened. Sand niggers don't like it? No pizza for sand nigger, problem solved.

>get hired to drive truck full of beer
>refuse to drive truck full of beer because alcohol is haram
>sue for EEO discrimination
>millions
eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/5-29-13.cfm

This man will now spend eternity in hell. Worth way more than $100million!

>wants shit tier halal food
>orders glorious american food
>surprised it's not shit tier halal food

Couldn't he just order shit tier sand nigger food?

This was a set up.

I have no fucking clue. But Its for sure way worse here than anywhere else. I just read this today, and it's just another example of how bad we are.

>Via Columbia University Earth Institute: A new global study has found that the number of lawsuits involving climate change has tripled since 2014, with the United States leading the way. Researchers identified 654 U.S. lawsuits—three times more than the rest of the world combined.

columbiaclimatelaw.com/files/2017/05/Burger-Gundlach-2017-05-UN-Envt-CC-Litigation.pdf

>He also said his wife was a Catholic who converted to Islam and could taste that it was pork.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ALHAMDULLILAH ALHAMDULLILAH SHE WANT THE BMC LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET FUCKED WHITEY

More enrichment brought to you by Jews. The eternal; semite never dies

its not classed as a sin if you didnt know it was pork

He's muslim retard, did you even read the first word?

Even if there wasn't pork, the pan that made the pizza before his had pepperoni and sausage.

Expecting halal is a joke

lurk more newfag

I hope he get his 100 gorillions dollars
Fuck everyone who sell halal and kosher food

I agree, but they fucked up by labeling it that way.

"do you have halal pepperoni?"

"Nope."

"K thx bye"

No lawsuit. Let them be a cult, you don't fucking change anything to accommodate a cult >

hush now! if victims can sue the usa is in for a rough couple decades.

or 5-9$, depending on the pizza-type

It's lurk moar faggot

I'm sure the govt will make the working people pay the poor cunt just like how niggers get everything for free and the cops let them run wild out of fear of bad PR. I wonder if either could be talking into going back where they belong if there weren't teams of yids whispering in their ears all the time?

>I hope Little Caesars gets fucked hard.
I hope you mom does by that babbling STD nigger.

It's whatever the fuck I say it is because I don't give a fuck about you.

>being this edgy
>being this new
You're the one that needs to lurk moar

Is this what they mean by halal?

I know someone that works at little ceasares

Why would a muslim eat someplace called Caesars anyways?

>Julius Caesar
>Rome
>Christianity

>be me
>walk into fine establishment called
>Little Muhammads
>order kosher hotdog
>get hotdog with goat meat
>be mad

Ofc it's in Dearborn

>100 Million Dollars

he should only get $50 million because pepperoni is usually made with both pork AND beef.
Youd have to agree thats fair, rite?

t. successful jewish lawyer

You should be little ceasers defense attorney.

wow mexico.. youre gonna get sued for defamation of character and slander. Thatll show you for talking shit on the internet

See

He said it tasted like chicken.

>JC
>Christianity
Lol.

Also, halal food requires a specific type of butchery. Not pork =! halal.

>presumably never ate pork
>can identifiy it in no time

Something isn't right here.

there's this like 45 year year old super fat guy that drives the shittiest car I've ever seen who works at a little Caesars by my house. I feel bad for him whenever I see him. he just looks so fucking pathetic.

You can sue for anything. Doesn't mean you'll win. There's no actual damages this guy has to show, and unless he can prove that they maliciously gave him a mislabeled pizza, any judge will laugh this out of court.

you forget the fact that he's muslim and he will go "MUH RELIGION" and either he will get a settlement (not 100 million) or get damages worth a ton of money

>Also, halal food requires a specific type of butchery. Not pork =! halal.

That was my understanding as well. Isn't halal kind of like the muslim equivalent of kosher for heebs? it's about how the animal is killed and prepared or something

I'd suck them

haha, I think I know that guy

Thanks for proving my point faggot

See

You know exactly why.

Yeah it has something to do with the animal's blood, I believe you have to drain it all out in a specific way since it's also forbidden to drink blood too. I'm not the expert though, I eat everything.

If he never had pork before, how does he know what it tastes like?

Yeah no. Real life isn't Sup Forums caricatures. If he's lucky LC will apologize and offer him some free pizzas. He doesn't even have the religion thing to fall back on. It's not a sin to unknowingly consume pork.

Amerifat lawsuits are just completely retarded. Like the country itself.

The lunch deal for 4 pieces of deep dish and a 20oz soda for $5 is a pretty good deal

>halfway through before noticing

Must have tasted pretty damn good for you to eat half of it.

kek

second time i've seen dearborn come up this week.

the only sin not forgiven by martyrdom is debt.

Familys of terrorists are actually getting compensated....

Anyone adhering to a strict diet should never eat junk food like pizza. This sounds like premeditated lawsuit. I addition, pepperoni is ALWAYS made with pork, or else it us not pepperoni

>Muslims completely overacting to something and wanting a reward for it.

shocking.

With that ammount of money he could finance full jihad on the US with not even Trump stopping him.

it's a pile of shit calories for $5

>I've decided I'm muslim.
>I'm not going to sue retroactively for all the companies that ever sold me a non-halal product for knowingly corrupting me on my path to finding allah

Praise sandnigger jesus I'm rich boys

meme it!

God fucking damnit

>junk food like pizza

No food is junk food. It's all healthy if you maintain a balanced diet.

>I'm now going to*

I reckon he identified it as pork because of the growing stomach pain, not because of the taste.

the clock boy got BTFO so chances are this guy will get BTFO as well

That just entirely inaccurate and retarded. Britbong no wonder you've got 7 teeth and they're all yellow.

Fuck off you sandnigger

Maybe little caesars gives anyone that isnt an iron stomached fatshit american diarrhea.

"Mohamad"
"he was sick to his stomach after accidentally eating non-halal pizza"

You can eat pork if you have nothing else to eat, in order to lie to non-believers or if you were unaware it was pork.

I'm pretty sure goat is kosher

This. Little ceasers is the absolute worst pizza. I always get diarrhea from it. Blackjacks or papa johns is the only cheap pizza I can eat

please, we're talking about kitchens, not bedrooms.

eat fresh

I like putting bacon on the halhal section in the supermarket.

" Taqiyyah and kitman or "holy hypocrisy" has been diffused throughout Arabic culture for over fourteen hundred years"
" In this vein, a Muslim, if necessary, may eat pork, drink alcohol, and even verbally deny the Islamic faith, as long as he does not "mean it in his heart". If the end result of the lie is perceived by the Muslim to be good for Islam or useful to bringing someone to "submission" to Allah or to be defeted in a "holy war"-battle, then the lie can be sanctioned through taqiyyah."
siotw.org/news_english.item.93/permitted-to-lie-for-islam-taqiyya-and-kitman.html

That was my first thought, he didn't do anything wrong.

>Muslims are allowed to ironically eat pork and get drunk

Top kek.

Is Little Caesars, dare I say, /our pizza place/ ?

the taqiya thing is only to conceal one's faith but it has been taken and corrupted by arabs to lie about anything

You guys eat rotten spiced cabbage. I'm sure you can handle some cheap pizza.

>I always get diarrhea from it.

How in the hell is cheese and bread giving you diarrhea? I experience the opposite effect. Also, while Little Caesars isn't the best, Chuck E. Cheese has the worst pizza. I always hate it when my nephew drags me there.