Let's have a capitalism appreciation thread

Let's have a capitalism appreciation thread.

I wonder which tax bracket that guy's in.

>14 year old rich kid chad pisses 20 thousand dollar champagne while you slave away for minimum wage 10 hours a day

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE ONE

Sorry you can't live on minimum wage because your currency has no purchasing power, Lewei.

MUHH MONEEY MUH CORN SYRUP

>unrestricted capitalism
Yes! Money is all that matters goyim! Keep it up. You dont need your culture. Work, work, work!

TIME GO MOW MY LAWN, I THINK I NEED A NEW LAWN MOWER. HELL ILL JUST HIRE A MEXICAN TO DO IT. THEY WORK HARD AND DONT COMPLAIN!

KEK!
>Sure, I dont care about the destruction of morality and the nuclear family due to degenerate shock media that generates the greatest attention from the public. They deserve that money because the market dictates so!!

And for some reason most people supported the Ussr over our current hands off capitalism government

>yes goyim, we Jews I mean capitalists care for you, we will not promote degeneracy like we do now, we will not manipulate the government into submitting like we do now, trust us dumb goy

The defecits were because of massive foreign aid and the space program, not post ww2. Rebuilding, it was delayed so much in favor of the cold war.