BREAKING: KUSHNER IS TOTALLY FUCKED

>Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin
>The meeting also was attended by Michael Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser.

Golden boy about to get BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ptak4
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html
archive.is/ptak4
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-omani-back-channel-to-iran-and-the-secrecy-surrounding-the-nuclear-deal/2016/06/07/0b9e27d4-2ce1-11e6-b5db-e9bc84a2c8e4_story.html?utm_term=.c8df20a4863a
archive.is/Wt4GI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negotiations_leading_to_the_Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo&t=478s
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No source
Remember to sage

pls

we fucking hate kushner he is a jew. i can't wait till he leaves.

the source is (((WAPO)))

ive been wanting this destructive kike out the administration since day one.

>Golden boy about to get BTFO
Golden girl maybe have something say about that - and what Daddys littel favoritist wants, etc.

The strange thing about the Kushner media push over the last 24 hours is none of them are talking about the fact that his dad is a crooked convict.

So much for "le American Dream, work hard, spoiled snowflake." Yeah, more like be a scheming kike.

Then link it, and saged

SAGE

>muh Russia
kys unironically you fucking faggot

Link to the Washington Post article: archive.is/ptak4

Is it likely that Donald will ditch him? Not very, right?

Here's how you link an article
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

Always archive sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/ptak4

only russia? or did they try this with other countries? did obama do the same thing? i'm sure he did. so who cares

ohnothatsucks.jpg

but seriously, why shouldn't we have a batphone between the two greatest nations on earth

Please cite the law that forbids this, assuming it is true..which is highly suspect given recent dem history.

Who is that news muse?

Kushner was planted by the kikes to sabotage the trump presidency from inside out

(((They))) will try to bring him down.

Washington Post has a reputation for "shilling and clickbait"? But Breitbart and Alex Jones aren't?

Is this board hosted on Bizarro World?

Because they weren't following proper government channels. It's kinda how Hillary had her private server to avoid FOIA and other things

You are literally talking to a bot.

lmfao, wtf, get out of here faggot. This place is too good for you.

>TFW Trump uses the fake Russian scandal as an opportunity to flush his kike son-in-law down the toilet, accomplishing the exact opposite of what the Jew media wants.

Breitbart and AJ are independent and not funded by billionaire globalists like the washington compost is, try again cuck.

back channel shit from months ago? It's routine to establish such things.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-omani-back-channel-to-iran-and-the-secrecy-surrounding-the-nuclear-deal/2016/06/07/0b9e27d4-2ce1-11e6-b5db-e9bc84a2c8e4_story.html?utm_term=.c8df20a4863a

Source= "Anonymous letter"

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaah

Checked. Always archive sources with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/Wt4GI

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>independent
>reliant on viewership and ad revenue from clicks
>this makes them less likely to abuse clickbait tactics
Yeah okay my dude

"The Post was first alerted in mid-December to the meeting by an anonymous letter, which said, among other things, that Kushner had talked to Kislyak about setting up the communications channel."

Completely normal to establish backchannels.

1) We have channels of communication open with pretty much every government.

2) All of these channels are secret.

More breathless chimping trying to make normal shit look sinister.

>1) We have channels of communication
>2) All of these channels are secret.

Maybe for the president, not the president elect

>trusting a kike
>ever

the don deserves whatever shitstorm is coming his way

So funny that they now try to make up what was discussed in the "secret" meetings that they "discovered" but of course "never happened"
Idiots

this makes Bannon #2? okie doke
promote baby Goebbels

>b-but everyone does

Trump shills are pathetic

I don't understand this world we live in where a presidential administration isn't allowed to talk to Russia.

So they wanted to keep their coms free from monitoring? And? Did they also make sekrit arrangements for Drumpf to get TWO bowls of borshcht?

>kushner and flynn did their jobs

so? you do realize this isn't a criminal investigation- it never was, and it never will be.

also, no way you're american. americans aren't stupid enough to believe the hoax. you have to go back.

>implying only kushner

PRESIDENT PENCE

So fucking what?

I don't even like Kushner, but since when do we not have secret channels of communication between governments?

He wasn't president then you dumb fuck. Try actually reading the article in question

News apart, what do you burgers think of Trump actually appointing family members to positions of power? You accept nepotism?

Sweet, Ivanka has a way out of the marriage...

Thats a bot. Most of them have like 300 links to (((infowars))) as well

oh, we gotta follow the law now, I get it. like 85% non-compliance rate for minimization requirements on domestic spying

the orange phone

so what you moronic faggot. he doesn't owe you an open book into his coms.

>Breitbart
>Independent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look up the mercers you clueless faggot

A secret communications channel is not illegal

they are allowed to.

the presstitution whores(the editors- their underlings are brain dead) are playing off the idiocy of the public school victims of north america and the low t communist cuckolds of the formerly civilized former civilization formerly known as europe.

Who cares, if it killed flynn, it should shoah that kike too.

I hate nothing more than that slimy fucking nose.

If Hitler came back, i would have no problems stuffing that hook nosed kike into the oven myself.

>Obama uses NSA to spy on Trump
>Trump wants a secure line of communication to avoid eavesdropping

wtf, I hate common sense now.

Is the media reporting about the FISA order leak yet?

>Want a secret channel so you can conduct diplomacy without the internal Bolsheviks eavesdropping in and leaking to the press
>This is somehow bad

Really hate my government desu

the Russians are not our friends and are not interested in being our friends. Secret comms with them 3 weeks after the election set up by somebody with no official role or any experience is crazy. There's lots of things you don't understand about this world.

>there's nothing wrong here, we have all kinds of communications channels with russia that are secret
>that's why jared kushner didn't want to use them but instead wanted to use russian secret comms
okay

>he wasn't president then
But he had won the election by that point. Why shouldn't an incoming administration lay the groundwork for channels of communication with Russia?

Oh and by the way, private citizens are allowed to talk to foreign governments in America, we have this thing called freedom of speech. We're just not allowed to act as proxies for the government and negotiate policy.

#REMOVE KUSHNER

>its only okay when our side does it.

Face it, conservatives read Saul Alinsky, and now you guys are getting curbstomped because we're all playing by the same rules now. KYS shill.

>Jeff Bezos can do w/e he wants, but how dare those nazis try the same tactic!

God, this is so pathetic. They need to retrain all of you.

>the Jew turned out to be the least conniving and easiest to catch
>A jew is taking down Sup Forums's posterboy

lol

Good. Fuck Kushner.

god I hope he and that whore wife of his go down

>Not archiving clickbait

Like others have commented, you're doing God's work keeping the clickbait shill coffers empty

>the Russians are not our friends and are not interested in being our friends.
So?
Neither is Iran, that didn't stop Obama from giving them literal pallet loads of cash.

Presidents are allowed to talk to other countries, even the unfriendly ones.

kys Ivan

>Neither is Iran, that didn't stop Obama from giving them literal pallet loads of cash.
Obama did this with a hilariously publicized negotiation between 6 countries meeting in Europe over the course of months. The wiki article on them is like 20 pages long. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negotiations_leading_to_the_Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action

>I think someone who disagrees with me must be a democrat
life advice

sage faggot. Does it hurt sucking so much dick, or is your neck and jaw used to it by now? what was your first podesta party rape train like?

At a minimum this could violate the Logan Act, especially if Trump decides to throw Kushner under the bus.

If Trump backs him up, then that is another can of worms.

Who read to the bottom of the wapo article?

I did:
>It is common for senior advisers of a newly elected president to be in contact with foreign leaders and officials.

Trump can only throw him under the bus if he refuses to turn on Trump.

And nobody gets prosecuted under the Logan Act.

I mean this is a crystal clear violation, but nobody gets prosecuted under that shit anyway.

It is not, however, common for senior advisers of a newly elected president to be setting up secret back channels through foreign embassies to avoid monitoring by domestic intelligence services.

You know, cause that would be shady as all balls.

Thanks!

He's literally the potential antichrist, he's not going anywhere

>Trump's jew puppeteer gets prison
>Bannon back in action

DO IT

HAHAHAHAHA

NO JEWISH TRICKS FOR YOU, KIKE

START THE OVENS UP

Secure channels are fine, secret channels not so fine.

Are they really recycling this now? This was known months ago. They are just targeting Kushner now lol The media is so pathetic, they just keep hopping from one to the other like one of those dogs that tries to hump everyone.

>Highly publicized
Irrelevant.
The talks were publicized, the actual details were not. Besides the point is people are acting as if it's bizarre for the president to open up channels of dialogue with hostile foreign powers, when that's clearly not the case.

You want to be suspicious of Trump's communication? Feel free, I was suspicious of Obama's negotiations with Iran. Just don't delude yourself into thinking your gut suspicions amount to actionable evidence of espionage.

Besides

not illegal.

The president does not answer to American intelligence agencies, they answer to him.

Thank you for the substantive and well argued post.

Throw the Jew down the well. Bring back Bannon!

>Implying Bannon is not up to his neck in shit the FBI could dig through.

Report that fucking bot every time you find it. It's only collecting the IPs of people stupid enough to click it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo&t=478s
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

Agree. If anyone should be blamed it is Kushner. He is a fucking Zionist plant in the admin.

Gtfo shill

>The talks were publicized, the actual details were not
compared to this where the talks and the details were not. Kushner then followed that up by lying about his contacts with Russians while getting a security clearance. So did Michael Flynn, who was also involved in this. Both of them have clear and proven financial dealings with Russia.

This happened in December, when neither had any official role in gov't yet.

The only thing delusional here is you trying to act like this is normal. Communicating with other governments is normal. Backchannels are even normal. This is not either of those.

>The president does not answer to American intelligence agencies, they answer to him.
You keep adding to the list of crazy shit about this. Why would they try to subvert their own soon-to-be agencies? None of it makes any sense. It is not normal.

AN ANONYMOUS LETTER "from December"

lmfaooo what will they think of next

>(((Kushner))) gets BTFO

>You want to be suspicious of Trump's communication? Feel free, I was suspicious of Obama's negotiations

also a reminder :
>I think someone who disagrees with me must be a democrat
>life advice

Let me guess, is this another news story without a source?

>Is this board hosted on Bizarro World?
The White House declined to comment.
Robert Kelner, a lawyer for Flynn, declined to comment.
The Russian Embassy did not respond to requests for comment.

Kek
No borshcht for you

Kushner is:
>Russian spy
>dirty kike
>closeted homo
>slumlord who sues poor people into bankruptcy