Heartland Thread

GOD BLESS THE HEARTLAND

LETS DISCUSS HOW WE ARE GOING TO TAKE BACK POLITICAL POWER AND WEALTH FROM COASTAL JEWS AND TECH ELITES

FUCK CALIFORNIA FUCK NEW YORK FUCK D.C. FUCK (the southern 2/3rds of) TEXAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Map is not absolute. As long as you are 2 states away from the coasts, you are welcome.

Post states faggots! Missouri here.

When the FUCK are we going to get a decent high speed rail system? Amtrak a shit.

Jesus Christ what a fucking awful group of states. Some of the worst cities in the country are in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, and Missouri.

bump

How the fuck are Nebraska and Kansas not a part of the heartland? If anything they're like the most heartland-y.

Easy, we're gonna withdraw from you storm fags and rejoice while y'all rage rape yourselves to death.

I really love Tennessee and Kentucky. Meth addicted stereotypes or not, they are beautiful states.

How is Indiana? I've heard good and bad. Drove through Evansville, seemed nice.

I really hate to say this, but the blame rests mostly on niggers and drug trade. Wish I had a better explanation, because I agree there are a few decrepit cities.

TN, at least the eastern half where I went (your pic related) was very beautiful.
Polite people with genuine southern accents too.

>not including west virginia

AR give me your throwaway email or fake facebook acc if you wanna meet up in da future. Things are only gonna get worse in the future

fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

and new york is superior to the entire planet, kys yokel faggot

They are, I had trouble finding a pic with more states colored in. Being from MO, I have a superiority complex with Kansas.

Any cool places in KS? furthest I've been was Lawrence to visit KU, which was pretty nice.

>thinks this shit tier group of states could defeat even just the rest of Texas and Florida alone

The new wave of American manufacturing is slowly coming back to the Heartland. Can you feel it? ARE YOU FUCKING STOKED FOR "MADE IN USA" AGAIN?

It's easy you create networks of intelligent high powered people through some sort of cultural connection then set them loose.

The school and bones have multiple presidents , the Jews, the ivies.

Basically they destroyed white male social structures and loyalty.

Recreate it and it is unstoppale.

Lawrence is god awful, there's a reason it's called Kan-Francisco, place needs to be nuked.

Missouri in the house

>containment zones are bad

My dad used to say the best thing that ever happened to that town was when Quantrill burned it down.

I like Texas, but I think you should really be your own country, too high population. Plus, a lot of our smartest people flee to Houston/Austin for better jobs, I wish we could convince them to stay.

GOD BLESS
*Yawn*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Kentucky reporting in. Daily reminder that coastfags are ruining this country with their liberalism.

if the entire coast line was nuked it would kill off most of our niggers, spics and the people ruining this country.

They flee here because of other things besides jobs. No state tax, three summers per year, affordable housing, good schools, based law makers, a chance of spotting George W Bush roaming the streets naked. This sorta shit is hard to come by.

>(((New York)))
Bagel eating kike detected.

Exactly.

Go suck a potato and beat your wife, Finnegan

so what should a country's population be?

kys faggot, summer's early this year

>backwoods faggot detected
bagels are great, unemployment and low iq aren't

ny=money and luxury, and the classic representation of american power

the rest of the country can fuck off, besides texas

Missouri report'n

Indiana user checking in

Indiana is great. Don't let anyone tell you differently. There's a lot of nignogs in Indianapolis, but outside of that it's like 20 years behind the degeneracy of the rest of America

>you'd have killed trump
>you'd kill most of this country's gdp
the country would literally be worthless

RAHOWA and take back the university system, then the media

Have fun living in your dirty rat infested city full of (((bankers))), niggers, crime and trash.

>niggers live in new york city
out of curiosity, where are you from?

Louisville. Not to mention, New York has always been known for being very multicultural and a place that people from all over the world immigrate to.

>What is Harlem
>What is the Bronx
>What is a large majority of Queens

417 indahouse

>niggers don't live in ny
NIGGER
WHAT

>remove MinneSomalia

When your state went red and everyone you know pretty much is a Republican, but you're considered a wealthy coastal jew tech elite... God damned Disney.

Indiana is fine if you stay away from Indianapolis (niggers and business people) and south of it (trailer trash and drugs)

try visiting
>louisville is 23% black
>nyc is 25% black

harlem is changing, bronx is changing, depends where you are in queens

there are proportionally fewer niggers in new york city than DC

wrong person, meant
for

>How is Indiana? I've heard good and bad. Drove through Evansville, seemed nice.

Evansville is a meth-addicted shithole. I bolted out of the state when I finished high school.

t. Grew up in Evansville

>louisville is 23% black
>nyc is 25% black
True but that's pretty sad considering the south is considered nigger-land yet NY still manages to beat Louisville on the number of nig nogs in the city. With that said, I live in the white part of the city in the suburbs.

and where i live in the suburbs is 90% white with the remainder being a handful of gooks and niggers and a median income of $150k

and i live 20-30 minutes from the wealthiest city in the world

Keep it rollin'

>Flyover states

>and i live 20-30 minutes from the wealthiest city in the world
Yeah, and because of that you have to pay an arm and a leg for just about everything.
>rent is thousands of dollars per month
>your mayor banned soft drinks of a certain size from being sold
>a pack of cigarettes is like 15 dollars
>groceries are more expensive
>pretty much everything is more expensive
>city is crowded
>can't own most types of guns
>etc... etc...
I just don't see the appeal.

Take it back by cutting welfare to these states.
Lets see how long they last without it

I'm an RN with a criminology degree here in Melbourne. I don't want to pay $900k for a house that's a piece of crap and 45min drive to the CBD.

Got my greencard as of 3 days ago. My top options are salt lake city or Billings, Montana. Also considering Duluth and Grand Forks, or even Alaska. I'd be trying to find work either as a nurse or as a cop.

Thought's on these places Ameribro's? I'm a 28yo normie who wants to settle down somewhere where I can own my house before I turn 75.

Bro, if you're a nurse there's a lot of jobs in rural towns and rural centres, where homes are much cheaper. You could even buy acreage and commute in.

You don't need to move to the US.

This and we get citizens to buy up all the land they can preventing government ghettos

fuck you nebraska is part of the homeland.

I'm not worried about getting a job, I'd find one no matter where I went. However rural Victoria doesn't interest me much. The houses in major rural cities such as Bendigo, Balarat, Warnambool etc, aren't exactly cheap. Average cost of land still exceeds 275k easily. For the average of 600k I could buy a beautiful home in the US that isn't a piece of shit.

I'm keen on tassie but their wages are atrocious, and that's assuming you can even find a job down there.

US climate and nature just suits me better. Depending on the state, their taxes are amazing. Give me an alpine climate, a qt3.14 wife, and happy days.

Fair enough. Rural Vic is pretty shit tier in a lot of ways. But you're not limited to Vic. Aren't wages for nurses the same or higher in rural areas? Considering you're essentially paid by the government, I'd expect so. Rural NSW is good. The NSW Mid North Coast is super cheap for land, like $200k will buy you hundreds of beautiful acres close to a centre like Coffs or Grafton or whatever. $50k will get you a 2000sqm lot.

Road repairs are about 20 years behind too. Fix yo damn roads

aye. You have to have AAA if you come through our state due to all the potholes