APOLOGISE

Wtf guys.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40064424

Makes me ashamed to be British.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351470/Research-reveals-HALF-Britains-mosques-attacked-9-11-anti-Islam-violence-spreads.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lots of things that have no evidence are happening, and the people claiming these things are happening see above reproach because......

Doubles from zero to double zero

>Foreigners murder your children, your little girls at that.
>Only a mere double in hate crimes

You are right to be ashamed bong your people are cucks.

>yfw you see the return of the Spaztika

I'm sure most bongs are ashamed of useless commie cunts like you too, Ahmed.

The media has been disgusting.

They're (again) also spreading lies from the local Muslim community that they reported the terrorist and that he had been banned from the local mosque. Of course no proof is given.

>someone said a bad word to someone
>hate crime

not good enough, it needs to double then double again & again.

>hate crime reported.

Which doesnt necessary mean a rise in hate crime, but what a surprise the BBC distorting the facts.

>I'm ashamed to be British
You should be, compared to Disraeli, Churchill and Thatcher

>(((Hate crime)))
So made up shit?

It really makes you sick. We can only hope that hate crime was high enough for it doubling to mean that it was actually a lot more.

>mudslime blows Britons to kebab
>Britons start giving mudslimes dirty looks

Get back to me when they're buying one-way tickets back to Septictankistan because they're afraid the English will kill them if they stay another hour.

Seeing somthing offensive on twitter or kikebook will be recorded as a hate crime now and investigated.

ffs, our police have enough to deal with and dont need to be policing the internet for special snowflakes who see a nasty7 meme.

What annoys me is the likes of Khan are directing this hate crime at the far right, nazi, bigot, islamophobes, not anyone else. Oh no.

Rampant knife crime in the capital, so many out of control gangs its not safe, we've had more murders in London than ever before this year, BUT YOU CANT STOP BLACKS! THATS RACIST

I shit you not there is now a law that's prevents the Police targeting blacks, even though the area is 90% black, so this is why we have such violent crime in London. What is basic investigations and pattern recognition is called racist becuase most crimes are by niggers.

IT'S TIME TO REMOVE THE SARACEN MENACE

Torgo stfu and get ready for the master

I wonder how much fun the police are having in the police state

From 2 grafitis to 4?

Muslims need to get used to it, it's part and parcel of living in a terrorist world.

Kek

His mosque was a Wahhabi scum mosque

No fun, they cant do their job properly and are facing massive cuts now austerity is kicking into top gear.

I fucking hate multiculturalism, these animals have no culture.

Whites are so completely brainwashed with self hatred that they are actually freaking out about the possibility of whites defending themselves from a community that produces mass murderers.

White man, the (((Elite))) is not your friend. They want you to either be killed or to shut your mouth and be their humble servants. Stop protecting (((Elites))) that don't protect you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351470/Research-reveals-HALF-Britains-mosques-attacked-9-11-anti-Islam-violence-spreads.html

Lol what a retarded hat and useless pig

Nice conditioning thread

Or maybe your worldview is really that cucked

>Muslims shouldn't be ashamed that some of their people slaughter innocent
>British should be ashamed that some of their people are being offensive
actually kill yourself right now

Which pretty much proves that (((the Mirror))) is spreading bullshit and Reddit is believing the bullshit.

Oy vey. Muslims are the real victims of muslim-terrorism killing non-muslims.

If I could I would reduce that church to fucking rubble. Fuck all hardcore Muslims. Become moderates or leave.

>Foreign invaders come to your country instead of neighboring states.
>Attack your people with Savagery
1400 girls raped
bombings
beheadings

>Suddenly the whites are the problem when they get pissed at the foreign invaders.

funny thing, before mass migration there werent any hate crimes towards sand niggers.

what about the thought crimes? have they doubled as well?

They are on a new high record! Thankfully PM May will created a new internet to keep the citizens away from dangerous, perverse influence...

>ashamed
you're absolutely right. it should have tripled

Good. Soon the people start will start doing this to their government.

>INVERTED HATE CRIME
wew lad