USA Today Poll: Obama voted worst president since World War II

USA Today Poll: Obama voted worst president since World War II

usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

how? I didn't really like him because he was a globalist shill, but bush was worse than he was.

FUCKING RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

kill yourself

Ha hahaha Canada sucks

No more social experiments.
A woman would be just as disastrous.

*cough cough* lesbian

is it just me or does presidenting make you whiter over the years.

Bush didn't waste more of my money than all other presidents combined, promote degenerates and fuck up healthcare but king kenya nigger did.

What a cuck

except when you speak in front of a room full of colored people

>Truman
>Lose China to communism
>0%

>Nixon
>Muh Watergate
>13%

kek

This triggers the obamaleaf

Why did I not get to vote on this? They never ask me to poll on anything. I give Barry 0 out of 5 stars.

This is typical for the left, and shows their inclusion is fake. Yeah, they're all for your rights and shit, if you just goosestep neatly in line. Go against the grain, and these people will treat you like the lowest of the low.

Imagine if Hillary won and the Republicans said the same thing. You know what they'd call it? Misogyny. Men trying to own women by telling them what to do and who to vote for. And they'd be right. However, that logic does not change when they are the salty party.

Time and again the left claims to own women's votes, blacks' votes, LGBT votes as if they're fucking property. I've even seen lefties call anyone from a "minority" group who doesn't vote for their communist garbage "traitors", because they genuinely believe that these people owe a debt to leftism for granting them rights.

So how fucking self-serving is leftism? That their idealism isn't actualy, unconditional idealism, but a bargaining chip used to secure votes? Yeah, faggots should TOTALLY vote for the parties that let in people who want to kill them, and never punish them when they try, because years ago lefties treated gays like normal people.

Just fuck the left. There are no redeeming factors to it.

lol the media are such asses

If it weren't for the stimulus wasting unimaginable amounts of money maybe. The Iraq war was bad but Obama was pretty much everything bad about Bush with everything bad democrats do thrown in. The only thing I can credit him for is not invading Iran or Syria and those were close calls.

More recent presidents always have the most divided opinions for or against them.

Reagan was considered a bad president, until Republicans started shilling hard for him around 2000.

Recent presidents are still subject to politics, and in the coming decades history will probably record Obama much more positively than he is currently regarded.

>Shareblue is good goy!

My mom voted for him. And she's made he didn't do shit for her, only for the men born under single mothers.

Makes me think that Nixon would be a god if he was president in the post-consequence era.

He's the worst president of all time.

He's not even fucking eligible to be POTUS.

Who and why is he important

This dumb faggot is trying to be a rapper. His album is called "wash yo ass"

Ya because I give a shit about killing niggers enough to go to fucking jail over it, fuck off nigger

this. But as far as internet polls go, I approve these results

>Lyndon B only 3%
GIBS
ME
DATS

Why is JFK low?Ronald Reagan was alright but damn man.

>yes goy! lets think of Obama favorably

Reagan is only so high because he's the only good Republican president since WWII (eisenhower was good too, but most don't care about him). Democrats have had Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton, and Obama. Regardless of what posters on Sup Forums think of these presidents they are all popular among Democrats, so Democrats have more divided opinions on the best president since WWII. All of the Republicans coalesce around Reagan, while Democrats are more divided. It doesn't actually mean Reagan was the best President.

>toy gun
Yep, that is a crock of shit.

Is this actually real... this is just too funny for my brain to believe it actually happened
he deserves to become a new meme for this

It's kind of true tho

>2014

>nigs using toy guns

Are you retarded?

Are you even aware of the specific event this is referencing, or are you retarded?

None such happened, unless you believe CNN
And abc news

>muh fake news
Oh no, I guess you are retarded.

Probably, his petrodollar has helped keep the US as the sole superpower, I just wish he didn't make a deal with the dirty Saudis and crushed them and took the oil forcefully.

Obviously we raided their polls and skewed it against Obongo.

Obviously.

Kind of surprised by this, to be honest, especially a paper like USA Today.

Oh you're some faggot liberal. You are retarded. Carry on

The real shame here is, Johnson doesn't get more hate. That guy was a world-class shithead.

Feminists should hate him but you never see anyone criticize him. He was a closet faggot whipping his dick out all the time and a creepy pervert

At least bush didn't get us into this racial divide, fuck Obama.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

President Obama set the groundwork for President Trump to take down (((the deep state))).

Obama backed off the redline in Syria, knew it was a false flag before anyone else despite our (((military intelligence))) lying to him, kicked the can to Congress which he knew wouldn't authorize force.

He negotiated a detente with Iran, and we know both (((the Republican party))) and (((the Democratic Party))) hate, as (((the uniparty))) has been pushing for a war with Iran for decades.

He did not vote for, but he directed the U.N. Ambassador to abstain on the U.N. Human Rights Resolution condemning Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and subsequent settlement of Palestinian territory by Israeli Jews.

He also sent money to get oust Bibi Nutty-yahoo?

The Democrats fucked up. President Obama had been in national politics for four years, a baby in the Senate, when he ran for President. He didn't know what was up in Washington, and he went in an anti-war idealist.

What did he say about pulling out of Iraq, "People are acting like this was my decision." His hands were tied.

He also warned Trump about Israeli control of the deep state.

As much as I hate to admit it, Obama is /ourguy/, beaten down and in chains, but he sacrificed his relationship with his brother to keep this quiet so that Trump can take back control of the deep state.

God bless you, Mr. President.

thanks for the anti white shit Obama

Fuck everything Obama stood for. Fuck progressiveness

It means JFK is more popular, which is true

ARCHIVE YOUR POST NIGGER DON'T GIVE THESE KEKS AD REVENUE.

weird how he finished with a 60% approval rating

Kek

People give Obama more credit just because he's black. In reality, he's even more looked down upon.

He didn't really say this did he?

When he tried to make peace with Russia over Syria, and it got sabatoged, I knew there were some (((factors))) working against him.

Still, did a lot of anti-white bullshit, and wanted to demographically police communities. Was anti-cop, pro-riot, and his apathy destroyed our manufacturing sector. He let this happen because it wasn't to the advantage of the people who prop up his party. He was not a good president.

I'm not a fan of obama but he wasn't nearly as bad as he could have been. Pretty meh desu. Did some lib shit here and there but that was to be expected. LBJ was easily the worst president since WWII and it's not even close

Can anyone combine this gif with the video of trump shoving that yuro fucking shit out of his way? that would just make my day

Activated my fucking cashews

Obama did more damage to this country with that "If I had a son he'd be like Trayvon" line than anything Bush did.

Soros & Hillary really did a number to his Admin in some areas.

New KB:

I bet this only surveyed taxpayers

Why's that a bad thing?

and rightly so that they say he fucking sucked

didnt they say he was super popular in 2016 ? i cant tell whos jewing anymore

liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124

LBJ might be if he killed Kennedy (which I think he was probably a part of).

That probably contributes, but my dad is a solid democrat that still talks about waiting in line to vote for Reagan after he'd already won in a landslide. The only one with a chance of beating him is Kennedy in either party. I know clinton scored second but that's the retard vote coalescing.

>2014
Try again shill

Time for king nigger to die

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

Obama is a piece of shit. Try again

Das rasis

Bush loved America, even if he was a stupid Neocon

Obama actively tried to destroy you

Lyndon "Bee Movie" Johnson was the actual worst for opening the floodgates and giving America to the Jewish Asian AI Elites and the mulatto underclass

>oy vey crashing the market and sending thousands of troops to die and spending trillions for ((((them))) and then destabilising the entire region for (((them))) is worse than obongo
obama sucks but your delusional

Hated G.W. Bush as President, but King Nigger was the worst President we've ever had AND he's a terrible, awful nigger.

I don't think Bush wanted to be a neocohen. That shit was forced on him, and he was too simple to overcome it. Trump at least had a vague idea of what he was getting into. Dubya never had a chance after 9/11

Why are white people so racist?

kek

>He was a closet faggot whipping his dick out all the time and a creepy pervert
This does not come as a surprise

>obama sucks but your delusional

Obama destabilized Syria and took out Libya, both of which are singly as bad as Iraq.

Sure, there wasn't a few thousands US deaths, but the effects were actually worst for the people in Europe. It made the refugee crisis.

Too bad trump wasn't included. That shit for brains would have "won" hands down.

THIS

fuck Europe, not obama's fault your cucks

Truth. Soft bigotry of low expectations for POTUSbama.

Kek my fantasy is to see Cuckdeau beheaded by an ISIS leaf live on tv. I can dream...

>LBJ might be if he killed Kennedy (which I think he was probably a part of).

I honestly think he was involved with the kennedy assasination, but even without that he is still easily the worst president since WWI. People like to rip on bush for Iraq, which I do think was retarded and pointless. But Vietnam was way worse than Iraq and LBJ pushed that shit so hard that we lost over 10X as many men as we did in the Iraq war. Ironically it was the leftists most hated Repulican Nixon that ended that boondoggle.

Add onto that the war on poverty and a whole host of other things and you've got the worst president since the war