i.imgur.com/PCVKWW0.jpg
>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 26
>E. QALAMOUN: SAA capture the Abandoned Missile Battalion base +weapons, munitions and bombs from IS
>DeZ: huge IS assault stopped by SAA, RU cargo planes droped supplies
>E. Aleppo:3 km to Maskanah town, reports of jihadists retreating from town
>reports: YPG shelled a Turkish army base near Afrin
>SDF repels IS counterattack near Maisalun village-10km N. Raqqa
>roads between Damascus-Palmyra reopened
>SyAF eliminates IS convoy that left Qalamoun Mountains en route to Raqqa
>SDF captured north part of Baath dam
>SDF: amnesty for militants linked to IS if they surrender before May 31st
>PMU liberates Sinjar military base
>Philip:46 dead,31 terrorists,15 security member,army troops, special forces, attack helicopters and armoured vehicles deployed
>Yemeni forces conduct new raid on Saudi territory
>Gunmen attacked Coptic Christians in Egypt on Friday, 28 dead, 25 injured, Egypt AF hits 6 IS camps in Libya

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4
youtube.com/watch?v=u1z3kKuMoh0
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9OSQGM4Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=oDfjXrxXnwQ&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ass*dists are not allowed on Sup Forums.
bugger off.

First for Assad

>127263535
oy vey, he got a script this time.

Do not feed kike (You)s

Fifth for KEEP SYRIA GREAT.

6th for fuck Israel

7th for Alois Brunner

First for a sovereign Syria

xth for fuck Blair and Bush

Who will depict him in the inevitable biopic?

What does ISIS have to do with the Cartel Drug wars in Colombia though?

>corbyn condemns foreign wars but is a dirty commie who wants higher immigration and to give the falklands to the argies
>mummy may is a kike but atleast pretends she's against immigration
>UKEK dead
Fuck, lads, who do I vote for?

Also remember to be weary of (((shills))).

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

Any Nasheeds that are as "chill" as this?

Torries. At least they're not going to fuck up Brexit.

Nothing, I'm just saying insurgencies aren't usually less than a decade.

What happened to BNP?

2 0 1 9

Jews are not allowed on Sup Forums now fuck off you worthless piece of shit, I piss on your talmud and your flag

youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4

Falklands is useless anyway, plz gibs.

Either way May is a fucking tool.

That shit is hype as fuck of course but not really chill.
Also not a nasheed.

Got 600 votes last year, in the entire country. All their voters went to UKIP, and it now seems 75% of their vote went to the Conservatives.

>Who will depict him in the inevitable biopic?

Vote UKIP, spoil the ballot or dont vote.

>Vote for the people who signed the UK upto the EU in the first place they wont fuck it up
Shhh

youtube.com/watch?v=u1z3kKuMoh0

Bwahahahaha. stay homeless you turd.

Get raped and beheaded you shit eating sandnigger monkey.

Falklands:
>Have oil
>are populated entirely by actually British people
>has the blood of our soldiers who died fighting tyrannous argies on them
>kick ass penguins
I can't bring myself to vote for anyone who would simply give them up, it's madness.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9OSQGM4Kg
Can't top this.

So what's happening in Mosul?

Sounds like the theme of GTA: Arabia.

Damn, imagine how ebin GTA Arabia would be. Could have missions to kill Saudi princes, help the Houthis, BTFO IS, and then beat Israel.

When the war started it was a poor and mostly uninhibited piece of land. The war was fought so both leaders could be more popular, there is nothing amazing about it.

I don't fucking care about what you do to those islands, but sharing some islands isn't gonna hurt you. And I heard the UK is already moving towards renewable energy.

Depending on oil only makes the oil regimes in the Gulf stronger.

US Gonna drop a MOAB in 35 mins to solve the Old City problem.
>Would actually welcome this

It's almost done and a starved lion have been found
Also there's unrest against Shia PMU in eastern Mosul

They have been our islands for more than two centuries, we colonized them, three thoudand of our people live on them, Argentina illegally invaded us and our men died to get them back.

Anyone calling for them to be handed over is a traitor and should be hanged.

>Would actually welcome this
depends on how much isis as already fucked over the Old City.

Yes?

What interest Egypt had in the engagement in Lybia than? Other than their domestic terrorist problems.

Would make for cool footage and possible good memes

Should both Syria and Algeria be ruled by France again?

Whatever, you are too obsessed with a narrow win against a bunch of Argentinian monkeys. Seems more like pointless imperial nostalgia than anything else.

And meanwhile May has free reign to pump money into the coffers of Islamic terrorists. You are free to choose your own priorities.

Our national sovereignty > middle eastern geopolitics

With the current French estabilishment it would've created more problems than it would solve I'm afraid

No, but i would welcome a bashar or bouteflika to replace macaron.

I just found out the situation in Libya is way way worse than I previously thought:
>3 governments
>ISIS
>Al Qaeda
>Muslim Brotherhood
>Tribal groups
What the fuck? How can a once peaceful country became a clusterfuck of mess like that?
Assad and the Syrians must be really fortunate for surviving this long civil war

So you are willing to sacrifice the lives of your own children?

>What the fuck? How can a once peaceful country became a clusterfuck of mess like that?

It's pretty simple actually. There was one strong state that maintained things in order, you destroy that state then you left an empty void that's filled by tribal groups and militias supported by different people from around the world.

As long as we keep our borders, yes. The Falklands are British and shall remain so.

corbyn

tories will gut britain like thatcher did.
labout isn't any better, but they dont gut as extensively. all u need to do is ensure they dont keep the throne too long - like the tories have.

you know may is a cunt.
you know corbyn is one too.

but the tories are the folk who will knight philip green even when he gets rich by pilfering pension funds.

if ukip is standing ( and apparently they are not fielding candidates in favour of the tories ( thats a fix hey ) vote for them.

otherwise the only choice is labour. the tories are getting comfortable now, raping every service you hold dear.

let me ask u something about privatisation - do the trains run on time? are the prices cheaper? are there fewer accidents? are the executives richer? is the service better?

i'd say gut the tories before they grow into the throne. Judging by crowd sizes, corbyn should give the tories a fairly good hiding.

Second generation Algerian?

disapointed he didn't invade, would have been fun desu.

Whatever you do, don't vote for the commies, centrists or conservatives please.

Have you never read a single post when Libyans post here?
All the praising Gaddafi gets here?
Western interventionist tactics did wonders again.

ISIS VIDEO

what do you mean ?

what is madness is that in this day and age you are willing to spend your soldiers blood on a matter of pride - it's hardly cost effective to subsidise a few inbred islanders in the middle of nowhere, never mind sacrificing soldiers blood for.

Do you have Algerian roots?

So you don't even care about Islamic terrorism or their victims.

I wish the world knew what a great man Assad was

The burgers sold shittons of military stuff to Iraq.

Territorial pride is the backbone of European identity. I can tell you're a wog because the Boers recognise the importance of land.

2 centuries. kek. big words shallow meaning.
you already lost the empire mate. it's over, you are already america's buttybooi - and they are gonna privatise your nhs and more besides.

teresa may is selling your island to the yanks.

History will absolve him.

yep both of my parents are.
my mother was born in france tho so she has a double nationality, just like me.

>Territorial pride is the backbone of European identity.

Then your priority should be on protecting your homeland.

There's only 2 leggit white french posters in here, me and another one who passes by inconsistently and I'm not even sure 100% this one is white.
>double nationality
If you'd have to chose only one nationality between the two, which one would you pick ?
Doesn't matter ! Rémigration soon fellow Algerian.

Kek

Falklands are our homeland. Hell, they're purer than our mainland.

Is Assad going to lose guys? I can't handle that

Juan is right, by supporting Saudi Arabia you are helping them finance the spread of Salafism/Wahhabism in the West and increasing the terror risk

>the poppy
Top fucking kek, saw some bald headed guy wearing a poppy a month back, in the middle of april. You're only supposed to wear them around remembrance day, November 11th, so he was 5 months out.

>Falklands are our homeland

I guess the entire world is your homeland then.

I don't support Saudi, but I'd rather have a PM that accepted a notion of a border and didn't sympathise with the IRA and the argies.

>le mois es blanccc
>fellow algerian

huh?

It's your choice. Next time ISIS strikes Britain you can think about your choices.

oh dear. are u so stupid, so uncreative that you have engage in adhominem attacks against my person because you cannot put together a coherent stream of facts and reasoning? Is that how u avoid the difficult questions in life. Calling people names?

Well mate, I'm probably whiter than you. white isn't just white, there are shades of grey, and I am full intensity white. I'm also no boer, if I was i'd have a bone to pick with you.

territorial pride is just empty rhetoric. the nation is the people, and it's pretty hard to argue the fact that a set of windswept sheepshat islands on the other side of the globe somehow represent your territorial integrity. Thats just pathetic.

I guess a good question to ask you is what sacrifice would you not be willing to pay to keep the falklands.

would you sacrifice 30 million UK citizens to ensure that the falklands remain british forever? How many is too much? I am not suggesting that anyone is threatening your country over the matter - instead i am trying to guage what the limits really are - how deep does the rhetoric go?

And what about scotland and northern island? they may leave your united kindom soon. will you shed blood for them too? 2 centuries...small fry in the face of losses which would undo almost 1000 years of your history and identity.

I unironically support a CANZUK union, yes, because we're ethnic brethren.

French, i don't speak arabic

La réémigration c'est pas juste pour les congoloïdes ?

It's just a common bant, Algeria used to be our colony now France is theirs, so we call ourselves Algerians.

this famalam

You're Algerian too? Lmao

Idris Elba

Voting Corbyn would increase IS attacks because he'd freely let in 30 year old child refugees.
When did I engage in an ad hominem attack? Merely stating the fact that Boers care about their homeland so you can't be Boer, and I was right.

I think it's for every non-white European, the idea that it only affects blacks probably comes from all the attention he had when the black comedian made an interview with him.

I can't believe that westerners are into this

youtube.com/watch?v=oDfjXrxXnwQ&t

you called me wog. didn't engage in ad hominem attack. and boers are not homogenous. those with skills have left this country as eagerly as black, coloured, indian, english and others.

the only patriotic boer is a man who cannot sell his house.

and I note, you have avoided answering any of the questions I posed.

Most of this people are diaspora, social highly unstable and potential suicide bombers that should put under constant observation.

Islamic State wouldn't even exist without help from Saudi Arabia and their allies.

Here's what France looks like today, in this Order:
>Algerians
>Niggers
>Moroccans

guys I had a dream where Issam dies, should I be worried?

also there was this weird part where I'm in the beach praying and a priest is blowing air to me with a hair dryer while he's making the sign of the cross.

we are all just single dimensional people us westerners. we are evil, we have no humour, we are degenerate, we have no interest in other cultures, we urinate and defile everything anyone holds dear - I mean we like the russians - altho they are not westerners....

actually on this board we seem to dig the shia stuff more. this stuff just reminds me of barbershop quartets, no instruments, no wicked riffs, no subtle rhythmical mastery like the yemenis.

just a bunch of boys singing who sound like daddy said they not allowed to go driving tonight. Heard one, u heard them all. Maybe its the words or something...dunno. But it's cool,

I have a related question, who blacks vote for?
I mean the ones that live in favelas 7kms long around the Cape, do they even bother?
I wonder if they insist on black politicans too, or do they see that only boers can make this country somewhat stable in the next decade or so

I didn't read your post because you started whining about ad hominems so I simply didn't bother. I'll answer them for you, though.

>would you sacrifice 30 million UK citizens to ensure that the falklands remain british forever?
Depends on the circumstance. Wouldn't simply walk them into the sea, but I would happily have 30 million die in the event of total war. This is purely hypothetical, of course, because the current Argentine invasion force can be defeated with a single destroyer.

Well they do, and Corbyn wants to let them in and sing kumbaya with them.