POLISH PM: EUROPE, RISE FROM YOUR KNEES

>“We are not going to take part in the madness of the Brussels elite,” she railed. “We want to help people, not the political elites.

>“Where are you headed Europe?” she demanded. “Rise from your knees and from your lethargy or you will be crying over your children every day.

>“It needs to be said clearly and directly: This is an attack on Europe, on our culture, on our traditions.”

>Addressing the people of Europe, she asked: “Do we want politicians who claim we have to get used to the attacks, and who describe terrorist attacks as incidents, or do we want strong politicians who can see the danger and can fight against it efficiently?”

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/26/polish-pm-eviscerates-european-elite-attack-european-culture/

This woman has balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarosław_Kaczyński
tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294779172
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Visitor_Leadership_Program#Europe
ec.europa.eu/health/blood_tissues_organs/key_documents_en#anchor3
archive.is/k8X7h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forumsand

Normally i'd say
>Woman politician
Or some shit but this might work in favor, because she's a woman people can't just start screaming dumb shit without looking like some kind of sexist themselves publicly.

Of course they can yell racism but it should be easy to turn the virtue signal around against them.

Polish government seems to hate the EU, why haven't they had a referendum to leave yet?

Greed

>Sup Forumsand
stronk

Everything I see of Poland, I love.

>Do we want politicians who claim we have to get used to the attacks
Why does she ask a question that european voters have answered multiple times with a consistent and decisive answer?

You might think that's a fair objection, but you're wrong. As long as the EU exists in this faschistoid, cancerous form, you're better part of it (or closly related like us mountain jews). Monies? Of course! But certainly not just the gibsmedat you're thinking of. Peanuts!
So why not call it what it really is: extortion. And so, what Polanja does, is pretty much the best thing they can do, and try to destroy that moloch from within.

>“It needs to be said clearly and directly: This is an attack on Europe, on our culture, on our traditions.”

This

god bless the poles

You leaving hurts the EU
Them leaving would actually free up money
To give to refugees.

We are getting all the refugees now. And when they arrive in italy they get send right to germany
Were they get money to have children

We are quite literally setting up breeding factories.

I can definitely understand why poland as our neighbor sees how that might become a problem for them in the future.

I like this Poland. Go Poland!

My lineage is form Poland, The Based Motherland.

How to I cut and return home?

Oh wow we're the good goys for Western Europe again. I'm sure Europe will remember and not fuck us over again, r-r-right?

Polandball like gibs! They'll probably get kicked out at this rate, but they played the system good

>Polish women have more balls than most of EU men
That's kinda hot.

I am very proud of her. Wonderful job!!!!

>women
Also she's not really in charge, this guy is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarosław_Kaczyński

I have some spare money laying around, any Polish suggestions?

tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294779172

For some reason, she seems to make a whole lot-a sense.

Racist islamophobe.

We will not give into such hatred. Love trumps hate!

They experienced less kike propaganda.

Is Sup Forumsand /ourrightfulclay/?

Stop shilling leftist Axel Springer propaganda

No niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

>Polish store in the my small rural town that caters to the entirety of the Polish community in West Cork.

Comfy food, Whoever decide to mix plum and bacon together was a genius

You know, I never really thought about Poland or Polish people much. But they've stood their ground on refugees, so I respect them

Make new thread

>>This woman has balls
No she doesn't, this is common sense. I guess you saying that just goes to show how far Europe has fallen.

Fuckin leave EU and stop moaning then

>tfw there's full scale purge of non-whites from the continent in your life time and it creates unbreakable bonds with your Eurobros

>

>tfw I used to brag about my mother being a German and being born there
>now I wish I was Polish

The closer you look the more you like them tbqh.

I feel bad at making poland jokes...

pls 5give ;_;

poland stronk

DAYUM.

Fucking mic drop. Based Poland ftw.

>Rise from your knees
Why bother? Easy for some Pole to say.

>This is an attack on Europe, on our culture, on our traditions
In Britain this consists of worshipping faggots, racemixing, doing drugs and arresting people for (((hate speech))). Let Rome burn.

She should suicide bomb some evil Republicans to get her point across.

>id: kKK
Cucked politicans don't define men.

Szydło was elected mayor of Gmina Brzeszcze at the age of 35. In 2004, she participated in International Visitor Leadership Program.

>In 1940, Nelson Rockefeller was named the Coordinator of Commercial and Cultural Affairs for the American Republics. He initiated the exchange of persons program with Latin America, inviting 130 Latin American journalists to the United States and recognized as the first exchange under what would become the IVLP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Visitor_Leadership_Program#Europe

If you can prove Polish ancestry you can repatriate, use the google

You've given up on your own country. Sad as fuck.

oh shit, I just noticed. Praise Thoth!

This is coming from a country that disappeared from the map twice. If the rest of Europe had any sense of history they'd understand why Poland isn't super keen to allow just anyone in

Right-wing women getting into politics is the best thing ever. They can say whatever they want and the left can't use the narrative of privilege against them.

>The mission of IVLP is to offer current and emerging international leaders the opportunity to experience the richness and diversity of American political, economic, social and cultural life through carefully designed exchanges that reflect participants’ professional interests and the public diplomacy objectives of the United States government

Dafuq

based Poles!

If the EU declares war on Poland, myself and probably a million others will flock to Poland to destroy the Globalist regime. The EU better back the fuck down.

The people gave up on it first. It's not my fault.

Do you not know how politicians are recruited by foreign agencies?

Nice fantasy yankeeboy.

No? That sound kind of Alex Jonesian

What she says is the truth.

Either sort the Muslims out or stop bitching everytime one of them rapes or kills your children.

Based Poles

Finally someone needs to fucking stand up against this bullshit for the people of their own nation.

I'd fight for Poland. The UK, no. Your nation is already lost. Poland hasn't been consumed by the Islamic hordes like you cucks

stay strong poland
fucking (((bloomberg))) wrote an article declaring that polands low unemployment was a bad thing and they should take in immigrants to fix it.

>Easy for some Pole to say.
True. It doesn't really do shit for you, it's more about us really. I makes you feel better, I guess?

ariana grande is not "european cultures or traditions"

The muslims just want you to die, liberal fucking retards want to pretend they are martyrs by continuing to be liberal retards

...seriously?

In the Balkans, most of them are just CIA puppets.

Basically, you go to these evens and organizations from big foreign powers, and they say "we can get you into power for this many years, give you these private projects, give you scholarships for your kids, give you advancement in this career field that you want etc. and in turn, you promote our interests in this way and that way".

Every major power has done this since the invention of diplomacy, you just have to see what organizations your politicians are in, what seminars they go to, what business interests they hold, and analyze it in the context of the policies they promote.

They are too shitty of a country to be worth a damn. The muds would probably live better off back home. Also never be foolish enough to show that much altruism towards another country.

Well OK, but how does that relate to Szydło? I guess the others from Poland that have been there, yes they clearly realized American interests. Although our current govt sucks up to American globalist regime too, so nothing changed in that regard. It's only "based" in EU matters.

No. Leave nothing to chance.

When the time comes, take their lands for yourself and Polonize them.

>We are quite literally setting up breeding factories
If my maths are correct per 100,000 refugees will equal 1 mil in a decade. Idk how many are in Europe someone do math.

>Also never be foolish enough to show that much altruism towards another country.
This. The eternal Anglo knows.

I have zero altruism for you BTW.

>how does that relate to Szydło?
I don't know, I don't follow Polish politics. I guess you'll have to wait and see. From the outside, it seems like a very Americanized country to me, just like Croatia.

Anyway, this is hardly the only organization to watch out for. Look at the laws being passed, are they carbon copies of laws from another country, are they strangely different from your overall cultural mores in a way that might benefit someone else, etc.

Altruism is selfless. You get paid when you do the plumbing.

I can give you a recent example from Serbia: they had a massive push for a new organ donor law where you're automatically a donor unless you specifically refuse, combined with a massive push for a new centralized medical chart database that's rather easy to browse through and find people who match an interested party's needs, to put it politely.

It turned out that only a handful of organ transplants are actually being performed each year in Serbia, so the question that people started asking themselves is: where will the organs end up? And since there's already a surplus of organs, why did they even need such ridiculous laws in the first place...

>Americanized country to me
Like basically every country now?
>carbon copies of laws from another country, are they strangely different from your overall cultural mores
Yes, that's what happened after communism fallen, for example we adopted hate speech laws, now we're adopting all EU laws like good goys, except rapefugees. This is widely known.

I'm pretty sure you're just adopting EU laws like everybody else: ec.europa.eu/health/blood_tissues_organs/key_documents_en#anchor3

It's all part of the same shit really. I don't think anybody thinks that we're some kind of fascist independent powerhouse, we're cucked to the EU/America like everybody else we're just standing up against a few things that matter to us.

Good on you mate.

Meanwhile, I'm from Rotherham...yeah.

and if i don't have polish ancestry?

>yet

PAY
DENBTS

then ur stuck in burgerland sorry

Have we started the fire brothers?

Consider the EU Army.

KB with important Information:

Checked. Please use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/k8X7h