MODS?

Who are these "Mods?" I've never seen or met any Sup Forums mods. It could literally be anyone with full control over the board controlling what we can or can't talk about. We need to have this discussion now.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/author/jay-irwin/
twitter.com/invisibro?lang=en
yuki.la/tv/75041669
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone is a mod

None of your business burger. This is not open for discussion, delete this thread - now.

fuck you op.

They are an under appreciated force for good

My thread on mods just got deleted.

One of them literally works for Jared Kushner

observer.com/author/jay-irwin/

ITS TIME FOR THE OLD MODS AT Sup Forums TO GO.
Roger Ailes is dead, O'Reilly is off Fox, Hannity is falling apart. The Trump Administration is in a death spiral and the old mods running Sup Forums aren't going to be able to handle the sea change that is about to occur. It's been a fun time since Gamer Gate Sup Forums but this era is coming to close. Let's get some new mods in here that can handle a new phase for Sup Forums.

The alternative is this place sounds like a CB radio for the next ten years and drags the rest of Sup Forums down with it.

here you go

twitter.com/invisibro?lang=en

have you ever seen the people with the "Sup Forums clover" after anonymous? Those are the mods.

The mods suck, they ban for things that aren't even against the rules. Couldn't count how many bans I've had for "pedo bullshit" or "Idiot pedophile" or no reason at all.

hello my duckies

yuki.la/tv/75041669

>I'm 16 and I've never been apart of an online community, how does it work?

There's literally no discussion to be had

Where is this Jared Kushner stuff. He just looks like a common red pill to me?

>Sup Forums leadership

Don't question them. if they weren't based we wouldn't be here.

>>>/global/rules/8

Requesting ban with custom red letters.

Do it, faggot.

Bumping with shitty pics pulled off Google image search until banned or 404.

REMINDER MODS ARE GODS

Thus I am Requesting "USER WAS GRANTED MODERATOR STATUS FOR THIS POST" with custom red letters.

Mods should ban people who post worthless threads. Like this one anyway mods are pretty cool here. I had a nephew born today. Lucas

Fuck it. I give up. Mods don't really exist. Bans are just an illusion our minds make up when we've been posting too long.