INMATE

Embarrassing. Leave it to a woman to be an insufferable salty pussy

SIDE OF BEEF

>FPBP

LOCK

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo&t=478s
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

she did imply that Nixon was impeached
she left out the part of her getting kicked out of the prosecuting team and that Nixon wasn't impeached, but her husband became the second president to be impeached.

YAAAASSSSSS

Bloompf btfo

I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and bedecked with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication; and on her forehead was written a name of mystery: ‘Babylon the great, mother of harlots and of earth’s abominations.’ And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

Imagine if Mitt Romney bitched the whole time of Obama's term that he lost.

This. And the same thing happened to Al Gore after winning the popular vote, but he went away like a good boy.

Fuck her. Arrogant shit like this and "If the election was on X, I would have won!" makes me so happy lost like she deserved to. She has no idea what "would have" happened. In my family, we don't tell people "how it should have gone". We own up to our mistakes and try to change the future, not the past. Truly the definition of a sore loser who is still trying to live a fantasy.

And the Clintons know a thing or two about impeachment...

Prisoner would have a better ring to it.

idk what the fuck happens just dont get in the way of marilized legijuana

FREE THE POPE OF LIGHT

though it was some kind of illuminati mason meeting from the thumbnail and her outfit

LMAO. Just look at her facial expression, she is turning insane!

SHE STILL WON TO ME
SHE'S MY PRESIDENT

She really doesn't get that she's unironic ally the bad guy does she?

>unprecedented

do we not remember 8 years of obongo?

FUTURE PRESIDENT

Did anyone leave during her speech?

oh who am I kidding, no one would show it if they did

She looks like a damn nosferatu in that pic

It's like she's begging to be locked up at this point.

C'mon Trump, put Sessions on her ass.

Well yeah, it is an obstruction of Justice if he hasn't got her arrested innit'

Comey said that Shilldawg broke the law, yet recommended no charges. Why isn't she in jail, burgers? Didn't she herself say that nobody should be "too big to jail"?

>the left always accuses what they are guilty of

>mistakenly claims that Nixon was impeached
>rants about the alt-right again
>makes a pizzagate joke which illicits a laugh from the listeners (seriously)
>says that the alt-right lied about her crowd sizes, claiming that they could see the truth with "our own eyes"
>begins to cough uncontrollably
>everyone rushes to help her
>claims that Trump will be impeached, based on a "memo" which has never been seen by anyone but an anonymous source

Was this the most embarrassing commencement speech of all time?

Shhhh let her make some more. Shes just ensuring her loss next election.

kek she'll be angry for the rest of her life.

trump is meeting with world leaders, and shes coughing her way through a speech to a bunch of fags

She'll be 77 next time she's able to even consider running. Given her "cough", I don't think she'll be in any condition to mount another presidential campaign.

MADAME NOT MY TURN

The speech was completely unhinged. She was literally speaking from a male believe future where Trump is impeached and women rule the world. Only half the audience was clapping too despite it being a liberal arts college full of women.

COUGH COUGH COUGH

*make believe

COUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=B8e40SFH3UE

>leak classified emails
>commit massive voter fraud
>openly encourage rioting

What a great leader

I know the joke is that it's just so hypocritical but why did she leave 900 or so emails while getting rid of the rest?

If she had been in any government position at the time of the email scandal, she would have been forced to resign in disgrace lake so many others have and we wouldn't be seeing her stupid face

She looks like a Chinese Emperor. Maybe that's why she's pushing the Russia thing so much?

SUPREME DICTATOR PENCE

HER

Everyday I wake up with a fresh frame of mind, and the hope that this bitch has croaked. Everyday I go to bed dismayed that she lives on.

I really wish she'd realise she was the problem in the first place and gracefully back down so the DNC can move on.

Her coming out again is just sad.

Why does she have to look like such a commie?

wow i can't wait for this retard to go to jail. when's he gonna choose a new FBI director?

up

Hell, Gore quashed an uprising in the Senate to not accept the electoral college votes. And he sure as hell didn't go out and shit talk Bush. Hillary is a shitty person.

read this.
archive.fo/Y1MwU#selection-539.0-539.330

If she were borne by humans her parents would be rolling in their graves right now.

If he's impeached it's not like he didn't do it to himself. I'll never understand how someone so rich is such a complete and utter moron.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo&t=478s
that vid would be a lot better if it were 1/4 as long

I mean she is having a huge "i told ya so" moment. I dont think a single Sup Forumsster would bat an eye if Trump did the same if Hillary had won and the email story kept getting worse.

>that ACE cough still there
Thank god we didn't elect a stroke victim to the WH

SOREST

LOSER

EVER

I'm so fucking glad she'll die before she ever takes office again. Fuck that crazy old roastie.

Can we just take a moment and pat ourselves on the back again? They had been putting a stooge in office for decades. Every candidate they wanted they got. They were so sure she would win, it was a given. And we beat her. HAHAHAHAHHA

Also that while she was on the watergate team she was actively and unethically working to get Nixon *off the hook*

i can't draw too good can someone make a hillary pepe pretending to be president in the oval office with a bunch of stuffed animals surrounding her, like a little girl playing tea party

>Gore didn't shit talk Bush

He created an entire cable network devoted to shittalking Bush, and was the last person dumb enough to give Keith Olbermann a real job.

The difference is the email story is serious and real and the Russian story is fake.

What an egotistical cunt...she is there for a commencement speech and she brings up politics.

Selfish bitch