Jesus walks on water

Can atheists explain how Jesus walked on water?

Scripture:
And after he had taken leave of them, he went up on the mountain to pray. And when evening came, the boat was out on the sea, and he was alone on the land. And he saw that they were making headway painfully, for the wind was against them. And about the fourth watch of the night he came to them, walking on the sea. He meant to pass by them, but when they saw him walking on the sea they thought it was a ghost, and cried out, for they all saw him and were terrified. But immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid." And he got into the boat with them, and the wind ceased. And they were utterly astounded, for they did not understand about the loaves, but their hearts were hardened.
Mark 6:46-52 ESV
bible.com/59/mrk.6.46-52.ESV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dycpIPTFJ04
youtube.com/watch?v=NNgTsfnKgHY&t=382s
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&t=6413s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you a shitskin by any chance?

Pretty sure they would just say He didnt. Although they would be wrong. Praise the Lord!

He was standing on a sand bar

The water was frozen

Why do you fucking niggers tell everyone I walked on water? Why the fuck would I walk on water. That stupid fuck boi Judas ran the boat into a sand bank and those fucking jews made me get out and push it off the bank.

Because he's fucking Jesus you goddamn homo

>Be Jesus.
>Scare the shit out of the locals by walking on water.
>Hitch a lift on the boat and cancel the shitty weather.
This is how to use godly powers. Trolling the locals.

every particle that made up jesus had a non-zero probability of being 'observed' (like interacting with other particles\light) in a place where the macroscopic entity known as 'jesus' would stay on the surface of the water .babby tier QM here senpai .

I'll answer it. Ready?

He probably didn't. Did you have evidence he did or?

When I was young my parents sent me to "vacation bible school". They had us strap wet sponges to our feet and walk around. They said that we walked on water like Jewsus. I can only assume that this is how he did it.

Easy, people lie.

Yes. It is in the Gospels

Jesus probably set up some Chris Angel illusion and then he wow'd the crowd

How do ducks walk on water?

youtube.com/watch?v=dycpIPTFJ04

>do you have evidence?

>yes it's in a book written by jews

Why explain when you can't even factually proove he walked on water? The only reference you have is a book that has been copied over and over again in different languages. You don't know how much of it was exaggerated.

Made up stories didn't happen.

Seems reasonable to discard the truth in the gospels. Most likely Jesus existed, other than that nothing is cemented historically.

Can Christians explain how Dorothy rode a tornado to Oz?

i walked on water in my dream last night, i am your new jesus give me your shekels goy

Oh shit nigga you can't just BTFO of the entire religious world like that.

The issue quite frankly is that anyone can write a book and claim x,y,z happened. In fact, there are many religious books before the Jews/Christian and Jesus that claim their God's did miracles.

Are you going to sit here and say they didn't?
This is akin to claiming jesus did any of the miracles that were stated in the bible....

I hope you see the folly in this.

P.S - Tons of civilizations have documented the floods that plagued the earth. each has a different story as to why or how it happened. Present day science reflects that it sometimes just happens for natural cyclical reasons.

>Harry potter is real because the book states he's real

k

I've been having some really weird dreams lately which is even weirder because usually I don't dream because of the insomnia. Can anybody help with some dream interpreting?
So, one weird dream I had I was at my brother's place and I was pissing in the bathroom but then I went in the other room and pissed in the vent and he got mad like "hey, don't kiss in my vebt, I drink out of that".

>Multiple historical sources confirm that a guy named Jesus lived sometime around 0-30 AD and was crucified
Kill yourself

Walking on water represents keeping yourself above a flood of misinformation and finding the truth within, even though no one human can do this. This is why he is God. Biblical literalists wpuld reject Christ himself to keep their fairy tale superhero alive. It's retarded because they basically say "if you can't break laws of physics then you aren't fit to rule the world hurr durr" and yet we had Hitler. Dumbasses need to come to their senses.

Look what the old testament says.
Good that mohammed was a pedo eh????
Rava said that this is what the mishna is saying: An adult man who engaged in intercourse with a minor girl less than three years old has done nothing, as intercourse with a girl less than three years old is tantamount to poking a finger into the eye. In the case of an eye, after a tear falls from it another tear forms to replace it. Similarly, the ruptured hymen of the girl younger than three is restored. And a young boy who engaged in intercourse with an adult woman renders her as one whose hymen was ruptured by wood. And with regard to the case of a woman whose hymen was ruptured by wood itself, there is a dispute between Rabbi Meir and the Rabbis. Rabbi Meir maintains that her marriage contract is two hundred dinars, and the Rabbis maintain that it is one hundred dinars.
Educate yourselfs about religions

>that proves he walked on water

Allah is god

Jesus was a snake oil salesman. Oil floats on water. Mystery solved.

Jesus using godlike powers to put a schekle into a sealed amphorae to make the ladies swoon,

He was a surfer

Or this

I don't know. Changed the surface tension of the water when he comes into contact with it by exuding some force that increases the strength of the electrical forces between the molecules (van der Waals force).

I mean if you accept the premise that we are the universe observing itself, then it seems to follow that as part of the universe we should be able to consciously control what kinds of forces our body is able to exert.

We can willingly change our body temperature with enough concentration. If you walk on a carpet and build up a static charge, why wouldn't you be able to release that charge where you want as its now part of your body, which you control. I mean even gravity has a direct effect on your body, and since gravity then becomes a part of you, couldn't you control it's effects on you?

Jesus didn't spend 40 days in the desert jerking off you know.

It just seems to me like if you learn to have complete and utter mastery of your body, it's functions, and outside effects on it, then you could probably do some crazy stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgTsfnKgHY&t=382s most of you faggots will never learn. F

There's also numerous reports that Jesus was seen by all of the disciples, multiple times after Jesus died
That proves everything else you fucknut

I don't know who's more to blame, OP for making such desperate bait, or every atheist who took this post serious enough to get triggered by it.

i like you
i hope i become one of your 2800 slaves some day

that proves nothing other than jews want to trick goyim

you'd think he'd come back just for a minute to clarify the shitshow he caused by starting a 2000 year game of telephone

Written by Jews but hijacked and studied almost exclusively by non-Jews from the first couple generations
>St. Luke
>justin Martyr
>Origen
>Clement of Alexandria
>Tertullian
>Jerome
>Augustine

>Written by Jews
>Written by Jews
>Written by Jews

nothing else matters

jews are running a long con

Every single disciple was killed for persisting that they saw Jesus alive after the Crucifixion
Every single one, and none of them gave up Jesus

Do you think the people of Jonestown would have written a book saying the same shit & confirming it was true? People thousands of years ago that were incredibly uneducated wrote a book that you believe. How do you feel about that?

>Can atheists explain how Jesus walked on water?
Why would they need to? It's a fairy tale.

>jesus was a genius
typical jews and their smarts

They were literally only killed because they wouldn't renounce their faith. They would have been given numerous chances to say that it was all a big hoax, but all of them refused
Even the one that was loudly protesting that he wouldn't believe that Jesus was resurrected, but then Jesus came to him and pushed his fingers through his wounds still died because of his faith
But continue to move the goalposts and avoid the question

Simple, he didn't because he is fictional

Ummm, sounds like a cool martyr story to strengthen the faith :
Look, people were willing to die for this it must be true...

I wonder if its the same technique the crazies use to get people to die for another abrahamic religion figure....

If anything, the reference to miracles is supposed to get you to search out unheard of possibilities in this universe. People get to caught up in : OMG, it totally happened...

think about how and know that its accessible to you as well.

I like this desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&t=6413s

he focused his chakra to the bottom of his feet thats how

>no, its impossible to walk on water
Maybe you should stop believing everything in a book written by goat herders and go outside once in a while.

Can anyone explain an absurdity? Can you explain how to square a circle? Or make A both A and not-A? . . . If you're going to believe in a god at least pick a manly one, like Odin; not some sandal-wearing hobo-jew.

*Tips fedora*
If you don't feel like making arguments I certainly don't have to

>Be me
>Low level Fisherman
>Get approached by a literal god-tier Cleric
>Tells me to join his party
>Hell yeah
>We gather a party of 12 plus Jesus leading us
>He's the only real class that can actually get anything done, all I have is a sword
>Spend time healing people and trolling Roman Centurions and some political Jews
>One day we hit a sea
>Have to cross it
>Build a boat
>Jesus tells us he'll meet us on the other side
>Fuck
>We set sail for travel
>Hit a huge storm
>The whole team is getting rekted, everyone is rolling to keep the boat stable but it's no use.
>Suddenly the Cleric appears
>He's walking on water unaffected by the storm
>Get kind of pissed at the dm
>Tell him that the Cleric is op
>Argue with him, says he can't help it because of some lore bullshit
>Decide I'm going to walk on the water too, just cause why not
>Dm shrugs
>Climb out of boat and walk on water to Jesus
>Huge winds about to hit me
>Roll for magic
>1
>Immediately sink
>Cleric has to save me
>"You of little constitution, why did you even roll?"

>Reach end of game
>Gained cleric powers when Jesus resurrected
>Died by upside down crucifixion
>mfw its now the symbol of satanism

.Thor dresses up like a woman in a fucking looney tunes esque attempt to assassinate a guy at a wedding.

Odin used magic that was reserved for females. He was a faggot and so are you.

He could be on a sand bar or he could have had turtles carrying him.