White women

Why have white women always been known as whores/traitors throughout history?

Because they're all fucking retarded

Because they are just as depraved as men. Don't pretend that men aren't any different. Men laze around and don't further their genes. Women just want to feel secure, which is fine, because women are the ones that create the next generation.

Society protects them and they are free to risk their womb.

Because they're part of the free world, so they can do what they want.

I have known dogs/animals who were more loyal and lady like than white woman.

Bump

Get a latina gf. Loyal. Dat ass. Horny. Wants kids.

For real Pedro.

Mexican girls are based.

Tfw currently dating a Latina. Feels good

this

White people always be appropriating black culture. That's why.

Because they're the one group of women, more than probably any other in history, who've been so well protected from outside forces and so poorly protected from themselves.

>Why have white women always been known as whores/traitors throughout history?
Because white men will always enable white women's shit. Every fucking time.

What do you mean by tradors?

Given this is Sup Forums, I take it as you talk about dating/sleeping with people outside your own race. Well, as a normie female I shall remind you, that normie women has never heard about such things as IQ differences between races nor have they never been objected with the idea that there was anything wrong with dating outside your own race.

It's quite the opposite - media, music videos, movies and commercials are all full of inter racial couples. It's almost trendy to date outside the normal straight white male narrative. (Not stating my own personal opinion on this, but the general narrative in the minds of females of my age.)

And what comes to women being whores, for a long time women were dependent on their partner's wealth. So naturally one of the most important criteria for choosing a mate was his wealth. Nowadays, thanks to feminism, women support theirselves and they don't have to go for men with the greatest available resources.

Sure money still gives you power and social status and therefore it attracts people, but it's not like men were immune to that either.

Goes in all fields

lies. white-slavs are notorious for having their men killed and their women enslaved. happens to this day faggot.

prove me wrong.

Because they won't ever, ever sleep with OP and his little shriveled weenie.

tits or gtfo

Exact opposite.

I have too much experience.

>posting on Sup Forums
>is mega-stud who literally can't stop women jumping on his massive monster phallus

You beta faggots make white girls whores.

Stop being so nice. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

STOP.

American indian here, white women are no more whores than american Indian women. I would say the Indian women are much more whores than white women. That said, white women ain't much better. I just see a larger majority of white couples marrying young and having kids n sheeit than i do my own native peoples

That's not much of a stretch there friendo

You have no experience with white women. They will literally fuck niggers/animals to prove they aren't racist. And to compound that the media tells them to fuck niggers.

It's called peer pressure.