Can a small black community, through constant race mixing with blue-eyed whites...

Can a small black community, through constant race mixing with blue-eyed whites, eventually become wholly absorbed by the dominant white community without leaving a trace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Od-ZqBPWew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F20IeFnG8w
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00072826
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I put a teaspoon full of shit into a gallon of water, would you drink it?

Absolutely...but who wants to fuck niggers?

How about using the ressources spent on said blacks to instead produce actual human children directly, you filthy kike ?

Why even have the small black community in the first place

Yes, but controls must be enforced.
>all blacks must racemix with whites and with whites only
>in every race mixing pair, the white person must have additional children with other white person. the black person must only have children with whites
>every first generation black+white offspring must mix with whites only. whites who have offspring with other whites
>repeat for decades

look at spain

no, it's very expensive

just kill the nigger

It's called Eutelegenisis
It does work
It would take 8 generations of Eutelegenisis to change from black to white.

Wondering how to fix the racemixed part of our society we already have.

Thanks

better look at yourself

Pit bullcommunity, through constant race mixing with Chihuahuas eventually become wholly absorbed by the dominant white community without leaving a trace

you mean like this?

Imagine it like this.

You have a big, beautiful scrumptious cake, with Icing, different types of Chocolate and a lot of other delicious stuff sprinkled on top of it.
You would now take a piece of this Cake, and rub it into a pile of shit.
The pile of shit does not become a Cake. It does not even remotley resemble the Cake from before. Its still a pile of shit, but now with Cake smeared into it. You still wouldnt eat it.
The same the other way around. The Cake couldnt make the Shit better, but the shit can ruin the cake.
Put a piece of the pile of shit into the Cake, and the Cake is ruined, no matter how much cake you add to it afterwards, it will always have a smear of shit in it.
So no.
No matter how often you smear Cake into Shit, Shit aint gonna be Cake, but Cake can easily become shit.

Easy, mass deportation and/or genocide.

no

thats genocide

Why the fuck are the Dutch arabs? xD

Look at how many faggots who are white as fuck claim to be Native American. It can happen.

Ah yes, the pinnacle of argumentation: the food metaphor

OP is less talking about shit in a gallon of water, than shit in a mountain stream.

Aboriginals have very recessive genes, sort of the exception to the rule

they would need to have extremely low birthrates

way to go flushing your genetics down the toilet

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

TRUST ME, IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORKS

JUST KILL THE NIGGERS AND MOVE ON

No

When your 9 months from home establishing a colony where 90% of the people are males, eventually the black natives start to become attractive

Do not race mix.

>Wondering how to fix the racemixed part of our society we already have.

Do not use dumb-trump-phones

The kid looks white but wait till hes 20 and he wont look pure white anymore

Found the cityfag.
Enjoy your giardiasis, cunt.

Wow, the rest of your facial structure is at least ok but that negative canthral tilt just fucks your face right up.

Thing that nevet happened, race mixed shpuld just be deported to anywhere else murder is forbidden.

this little shit has will smith ears and that faggot ass black nerd smile from the year books

i can still see the nigger in him
octaroon
it's too much

fpbp

After like 5 generations

pussy

wow is that dare I say pure Iberian genetics?

98.4% of your female population

Why the Fuck cant i look like jonathan brandis , :,(

It is firbidden by tribal law.

If we are murderers what are we preserving anyway?

T. Shill

You could eventually reach a point where the only black genes left are the ones that blacks share with whites but this could take 15 generations

depigmentation is simple, its just a handful of genes that determine melanine production.

things like intelligence is a bit more complex. I do think it can be done, but we haven't done any eugenics yet.

the future for our children not to be murderers when the great chimpout happens

Yup.
Has to be at least twice as small though, and only if you have perfect distribution on Black + white or white + white on each generation.

F1 is homozygote + homozygote

the whole black F2 is only available in heterozygote then. Which means in mixed + mixed there is 33% chance of white homozygote, 33% black homozygote 33% Mixed heterozygote. But as you have still white F2 Homozygote Mixed + white = 66% homozygote white 33% heterozygote. Eventually and on a statistically significant population, black genes will be eliminated.

However careful, because they tend to have more children then white and so on.
So you might want to limit their community far more than 33%.

See Hindu Caste system; Uneducated liberals like to demonize it but it has been corrupted in India but it was orignally desned as a Eugenics program to gradually and systematically assimialte good geneitcs towards the top of the pyramid while letting those at the bottom climb up through generations. How ?

Simple; Men marry across and below their class while women marry above or across their caste. The caste system was also felxible and had special allowances for exceptional cases so their was enough social mobility. In India this system broke down because of muzzie invasions who destroyed the caste system by rapine and converting lower classes and outcasts to Islam over centruries. The british did the same. As a result, the India castes became highly conservative and system became dogmatic; Inbreeding ensued and destroyed really degenerated the gene pools.

Thanks for the rare.

Maybe. Pic related - Aboriginals.

Yes, would take quite a long time. Maybe 8 generations or more

I have ascended beyond an ascended Iberian

how is Libya man?

1/4 Still Clearly visible
1/8 An expert may still see features 1/50 may even have darker skin
1/16 All traits completely gone

Also selective breeding. Whiter looking, more intelligent get to keep breeding. The dumber ones Go Back.

that doesn't sound right

aren't black genes dominant... that's why you have black kid if you mix no matter what

aboriginies can be bred out somehow but not regular black people

Can you tell your brothers to aim for persons of interest instead of 8 year old UK girls please?

Thanks.

why are some burgers so obsessed with us. it's pathetic.

just fell the glory:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Od-ZqBPWew

>i can still see the nigger in him

being this delusional. I have seen pure whites that look more mixed than this kid.

Of course it would take an irishman to fuck one of those disgusting apes, at least african women are somewhat fuckable, abos are ugly as sin

Apparently I'm 0.2% black according to 23and me, so I'm living proof.

My IQ is over 130 and my only nigger traits are a love of watermelon and fried chicken

Genes are regressive. There is always a regression to the mean.

If you mate a man with monkey, how many times will it take to remove the monkey traits? They will ALWAYS be there.

>sandmonkey believes this
95% of your men want to fuck goats

look how black this kid is

No mixing allowed. Whites only, fuck off we're full.

Theoretically sure but there would still be some black features every now and then, just like the odd white arab

But it's different with Aboriginals. Their limited evolution and zero interbreeding with anyone in tens of thousands of years creates genes that are mostly recessive when they breed with non-Aboriginals.

It's still technically plausible for say Africans, but their genes are must more dominant and thus less likely to be sidelined on a biological standpoint. It will take much longer for African traits to be bred out.

0,2% is noise values.

biased analogy, black people aren't shit

>abo
>african
Different animals, will smith is like ~45% white anyways

Yes, this is how brown-eyed people were created.

This is going even further beyooooond

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F20IeFnG8w

My neandethal levels will bring back the ice age

Do you remember me faggot Croatian-Mexican?

Well... the answer is clearly no
" Sickle cell disease is a recessive genetic disorder and the most common genetic disease affecting African Americans."
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00072826

" Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder."
" Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene."
" Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease."
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/

Is this actually true though. I mean actual science, and not just an old wive's tale?

I had a Chinese guy telling me that Aboriginals are 100% recessive and that in one or two generations they just become essentially absorbed into the new gene pool they're breeding with.

I'm about 80% "white" and no one assumes Im a spic or that my parents are from Cuba bc of my white skin and blue eyes, too maybe. Its gotta be a conscious decision by the whole community like the mestizaje, except for making white babies.

well look at it this way. Our ancestors were all black. So the majority was black. But our ancestors moved north where it was cloudier, colder and rainier so the skin didn't need to turn brown anymore to prevent UV rays from destroying our bodies. Eventually every nigger moving to the north will (granted over a long period of time) lose their pigmentation and turn white. So the north will always be white evolutionary speaking until the next wave of niggers flock our way.

Fuck off retard

Fuck you!!! I'm trolling, nigger. Leave me be.

im like 85% sometimes i cry about it, i could have looked like this if i was pure white

what is the point of that? if your goal is to erase their current lineage genetically then why even let them reproduce at all?

Humans didnt come from africa, keep with the news
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

shiiieeet so these are your parents?

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
thank god, I ain't no negro.

They are, but being dominant only means the expression of the gene differs.

You have 2 version of each gene, one from your father, one from your mother.

The dominant one expresses itself, making you black/brown eyed while the non dominant doesnt code protein. However when you have kids as the kid get only one of the two genes it can be either the white or black one. Same for his mother if she's heterozygote (mixed) which means the kid now has a 33% chance of having two white genes, in which case he will be white.

(That is of course a huge simplification, a shitload of genes are involved in pigmentation, but it's just to explain)

So eventually if you have a white population that is bigger than the black one, statistically you can assimilate it.

This is also the reason why you can be ginger while your father and mother are dark haired if both had ginger ancestors.

Why cant i be handsome like him

Because fuck you

cos you would just hang yourself.... like him.

1/16th

whoa...wait...this chart states a viet mated with a lemur and made orientals?

Someone post the Deniro kids pic pronto!

Dear jesus please make me beautiful like jonathan brandis

hunk desu

No, they evolved into them

Not with Blacks, but this can be achieved with Hispanics.

I wouldn't say they're completely recessive, as that's not how genes work. But considering that Dutch sailors landed on our western coast, had themselves a fuck session and now the entire tribe has white blonde hair points to the recessive claim being factually supported.

Yeah, when you dont understand genetics, just make shit up, then make a metaphore to look intelligent.

Check'em

People used to say I looked like that kid when i was young but then the nigger genes kicked in and fucked everything up

Can we all just agree that racemixing should only be approved between mestizos, east asians, and mena?

Niggers genes made me ugly
FUCKING NIGGERS NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE
NIGGER ASKS ME WHY IM UGLY, I BE HONEST AND SAY ITS BECAUSE OF NIGGER BLOOD THEN HE FUCKING BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK