/SRG/ - Stay Focused and Keep It Simple Stupid Edition

Let's keep it high energy and stick to the facts.

user's try and prove these points.
If you aren't responding to a particular point, with a particular piece of evidence, then BFTO GFTO. Keep you comments to yourselves nigs

We have a great MEGAANON on our guardian 'angel' side.
FBIANON predicted this shit last year. Patriots and deep ass shit.
MEDANON said there was SKETCH.
COPANON is digging into DC stuff.
SHERLOCK is a god and has been doing stuff.
LEAKANON I might be making up.

>1. SETH RICH FINDS CORRUPTION
>2. LEAKS TO WIKILEAKS THROUGH KIMDOTCOM
>3. OBAMA WHITE HOUSE USES INTEL AGENCIES TO >FIND AND UNMASK SETH RICH
>4. AWAN BROS TAKE THAT INFO AND DISCLOSE IT
>5. SETH RICH ATTEMPTED MURDER VIA JOE CAPONE AS SPOTTER AND SEIU AS GREASERS FAILS
>6. BONNIE / MEDSTAR FINISH THE JOB WITH MED OVERDOSE IN THE HOSPITAL
>7. COVER UP ENSUES
> WHAT AM I MISSING
WE

Other urls found in this thread:

rebrn.com/re/breaking-lead-found-dr-jack-sava-head-of-the-gold-surgery-team-a-3275822/
twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/742759698324164608
blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/
vid.me/gqrr
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUS THREAD

Checkd from old thread

bump

bamp

Rethreaded

With all we are learning about dirty Comey and the FBI/DNC cover-up machine, the guns and radio stolen from the FBI SUV are screaming red flag.

Not a DHS Vehicle, not a US Marshals vehicle, not a DC SWAT Team Vehicle.

Can anyone run the rental rates on the location of the FBI guns theft site?

Is this normal? To not have an alarm or a sensor? Is there seriously not a vehicle alarm to cell phone app for cops who leave police radios and rifles in their car?

Not a Capital Hill Police SWAT car, not a CIA officer's car, not a Secret Service vehicle,

How high up the ladder was this person?

TIME TO FINISH IT LET'S FUCKING GO FOR GREAT JUSTICE AND VICTORY

POINT BY POINT ANONS REFERENCE OP AND POST YOUR EVIDENCE

bump for seth

Is this the murder weapon?

>6. BONNIE / MEDSTAR FINISH THE JOB WITH MED OVERDOSE IN THE HOSPITAL
Dr. Jack Sava (head of the Gold Surgery team at MedStar Washington Hospital Center) and partner of Lisa Koutoupes attended party with Podestas!!!! Lisa Kountoupes happens to be "Named to the Hill’s Top Lobbyists 2016: Hired Guns. Source rebrn.com/re/breaking-lead-found-dr-jack-sava-head-of-the-gold-surgery-team-a-3275822/

bump for justice

bump

bumpity

to be fair, we don't know caliber yet
but highly suspicious (esp. with time change)

We're not there SEIU nurses that worked with Dr. Jack Sava? In the ambulance and at the operating room?

"Yes... but need proofs non existing businesses and would be interesting to know if all the IP's originate/terminate, back to the same location at somepoint?"

The FBI’s Washington Field Office is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the recovery of stolen weapons. On Sunday, July 10, 2016, between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., unknown subjects burglarized an FBI special agent’s vehicle and removed a secured gun lock box which contained weapons and other equipment. The vehicle was parked in the H Street Corridor near H and Seventh Streets, N.E., in Washington, D.C. The lock box, which contained the items listed below, was fitted for authorized use in a government vehicle.

Glock-22 handgun .40 caliber, Serial Number RYE448
Rock River Arms Rifle, LAR-15, Serial Number CM156996
Motorola radio APX-7000, Serial Number 655CLT044
Holster for Glock-22 handgun
Asp collapsible baton
Oleoresin capsicum (OC) spray
Two boxes of .40 caliber ammunition
Hearing and eye protective gear
TruckVault gun lock box, black
The FBI, in partnership with the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, D.C., is working to locate these weapons and remove them from the possession of the untrained individuals who may have them.

Bump for Seth. Also, a good mini primer for those joining in of some helpful guidance MEGAANON has given.

Are there 100 FBI vehicles parked on the street with assault rifles and police radios in them every night in Washington DC?

>Someone mentioned interrogation to get more information.
Yesterday I speculated that the missing block of time between bar-exit and 911-call was the goons picking him up and taking him somewhere for interrogation.
>Where's your laptop, Seth?! *smack*
>Who are you working for? *smack*
>What did you give to Assange? *smack*
>Who's paying you? *smack*
Then they take a 2x4 to his knuckles a few times for good measure. Seth thinks it's torture for information but it's the setup for plausible motive for death. However Seth doesn't know this and is relieved when he hears them say the loss is "nbd, totally manageable,' and they're confident he doesn't know anything,
>we're going to let you go, Rich.
They pile him back into the vehicle, drop him off mid-block, say goodbye, put two bullets in his back, and drive away.
That's all speculation. I was putting myself in opfor's shoes. They're control freaks, highly functional, high-iq aspies, apds & bpds, who are in way over their heads. (Not unlike many of us, I guess.) They have to know what Rich knows so they can sleep at night--raping and killing a couple of kids isn't going to release this stress--but they have to be smart about it. That's where X (Podesta, Palmieri, Mook, etc.) calls up their SEIU contact to arrange the job.
In order to know what Seth knew they'd have to pick him up, take him somewhere, and get the information out of him to their satisfaction.
One or more of them would have been at the hospital or observing via teleconference. This is too important for one of the core members to not handle themselves. Perhaps a Brazile or Wasseran-Schultz? Some anciallary player whose usefulness is waning.

Any big updates or changes since /ourcop/ posted Wednesday? Havent had a chance to be in here much.

Reupload the one that ISN'T the thumbnail, my sweet doofus

I made this fire map the other night.

Did you guys know:
The DNC Intrusions were named FANCYBEAR and COSYBEAR also the name of the hacker group(stated by Crowdstrike apparently) was APT28

Yea I was just there last week. They always have different roads barricaded and blocked off randomly and usually around those are like 50 capitol police cruisers and other security vehicles. All the time 24/7

This is not the first time this has happened, remember when the 911 subjects were found in virginia at that firm law? Well there was a fbi van robbed of its weapons in the same way and the feds said they were investigating themselves...let me see if i can find the article.

Great work everyone

Remember this guys???

Good luck all

gtfo larper

Many thanks user

twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/742759698324164608

This shits getting deep! check this out

The hospital is tied to AFRINICNET, thats a network in africa!? are we talking aFRICOM here?

development

the one measley public source we had on which hospital seth was taken to,
has now edited her article
blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/
so unless someone has something, that's back to zip on which hospital he died at.

bump

Report this fucking larper.

Nobody has routes to this subnet apparently...

at least not L3

it was assigned in the early 90's

its old as the hills and no routes, but still ping'able...

So my guess is the ISP's all "know" about this network and static to it....OR route via a different redistributed protocol in the cores...

I'm guessing DOD/.GOV blacksite.... and when they get a "customer" they send out the txt msg's to the interested parties so that they can open up the app on their phones and watch the RTSP "show"...

/cfg/ vet here, we owe a large part of our investigation to this man. I am ready to get to work

POINT #1

JULIAN ASSANGE HAS ALL BUT PUBLICLY ADMITTED SETH RICH IS HIS SOURCE

THE NAME FITS PERFECTLY INTO THE SPACE, THIS IS VERIFIABLE BY ANY TURNOVER OF EMAIL FROM KIMDOTCOM

SETH RICH WORKED AS A BERNIE SUPPORTER AND DNC STAFFER, APPLICATION DEVELOPER WHO HAD DEVELOPER LEVEL ROOT NETWORK ACCESS, AND THEREFORE ACCESS TO EXCHANGE MAILBOXES AND CORRESPONDENCE

Why are these not popping up in the top anymore? What's the deal? It seems like they're pushing these down the chain. I had to use the search to find this one.

Is there any evidence for these assertions yet or are we just repeating it until it becomes true?

If you can be more specific with the IP adress(es) you will probably get a different result.

>FIND A TASK
>DO A THING
>POST RESULTS

So does MacFayden. Learn how FBI docs are written before pasting random shit from the web.
Actually needs less specific. Pic related

That is incredible. Surely we can find out which fucking hospital they took him to. I'm not your guy on that.

POINT #2

SETH USED A FILE HOSTING SERVICE TO TRANSMIT THE FILES TO WIKILEAKS. KIM DOTCOM IS NOT BLUFFING. THE AMOUNT OF DATA IS TOO LARGE TO SIPHON OTHER THAN SYNC PACKAGES AND VIA THIRD PARTY FOR SECURITY / VERIFIABILITY. THIS WAS PROBABLY ESTABLISHED AFTER MAKING INITIAL CONTACT W/ WL / ASSANGE.

IMAGE HAS TWEETS CONFIRMING INVOLVEMENT OF BOTH.

Those stolen FBI guns have to be related, they get stolen from a vehicle left unguarded for hours (against policy) there is ammo with the guns (against policy) and they don't report the guns stolen until much later than they should. A couple crooked cops or SEIU workers make it look like the guns are stolen but they just open the lock box because they have the key or it wasn't even locked (it's obviously a set up) they get a call from Joe that Seth has left the bar, drunk as fuck or drugged. They take him to an undisclosed location, maybe an abandoned building nearby, torture him for information. (a baton was in the weapon box) explains the bruising- they drop him off near his house, shoot him in the back and dive off. Using stolen police guns is the perfect murder weapon. Not registered to anyone and untraceable. They made it look like a messy botched robbery so hillary could use that in her narrative against anti-gun violence. (which she did) explains why there is FBI cover up and they are not being helpful or releasing info. I guarentee the bullets in his body matched the ones from the stolen FBI vehicle. Too much of a coinsedence

your moms a larper faggot!

Ok yes I know i'm just dumping whatever I have on hand. I have to go back and find everything.

Trump gave us a hint with WE ? First letter of a name ? Words ?

The reward is more than the value of the items stolen. But, FBI serial numbers may increase their value.

I don't know but I want one.

source?

what surprises is me is not one reporter cared to find out?

Everybody, dig out your info and prove those points

STAY ON TARGET I will be back, there is a ton already investigated we need to draw it together.

Bumps are appreciated but we need to consolidate the evidence anons. Keep working. We are going to win this. Just KEEP GOING

Trust those instincts

any condensed doc to take leads off of?

All of these are data centers. While we know google maps isn't completely accurate with it's ID tags, I literally just looked into every single one of these that you've posted and they're all data centers. It is very typical for Tier-1 DCs to locate themselves around govt. buildings.

I may be losing what you're trying to imply, but in simplest form, the govt networks hit in/out of most huge DC's at somepoint, so finding IP traffic isn't uncommon at all, or suspicious, nor would the location be. I'm not trying to dismiss your work... maybe I'm missing the point you're trying to convey?

The sewers ?! The river is the deep sewers ?

Had to be an FBI vehicle that the guns were stolen from?

Probably 20 different police agencies with vehicles parked around DC, just had to be an FBI

If the FBI knows that the murder weapon was their stolen glock, what does this rell us?

Couple of borderline off topic questions:

Any info on the serial numbers? Do those prefixes mean anything?

Why 40 ammo and no 223?

>Untrained individuals

Wtf does this mean? If they have training is fine? PC for nigger? Or inverse Freudian slip to have you believe some schmuck (nigger) did it instead of a trained individual?

Holy crap

bump for a based patriot

lets do this.................

>Someone mentioned interrogation to get more information.
Yesterday I speculated that the missing block of time between bar-exit and 911-call was the goons picking him up and taking him somewhere for interrogation.
>Where's your laptop, Seth?! *smack*
>Who are you working for? *smack*
>What did you give to Assange? *smack*
>Who's paying you? *smack*
Then they take a 2x4 to his knuckles a few times for good measure. Seth thinks it's torture for information but it's the setup for plausible motive for death. However Seth doesn't know this and is relieved when he hears them say the loss is "nbd, totally manageable,' and they're confident he doesn't know anything,
>we're going to let you go, Rich.
They pile him back into the vehicle, drop him off mid-block, say goodbye, put two bullets in his back, and drive away.
That's all speculation. I was putting myself in opfor's shoes. They're control freaks, highly functional, high-iq aspies, apds & bpds, who are in way over their heads. (Not unlike many of us, I guess.) They have to know what Rich knows so they can sleep at night--raping and killing a couple of kids isn't going to release this stress--but they have to be smart about it. That's where X (Podesta, Palmieri, Mook, etc.) calls up their SEIU contact to arrange the job.
In order to know what Seth knew they'd have to pick him up, take him somewhere, and get the information out of him to their satisfaction.
One or more of them would have been at the hospital or observing via teleconference. This is too important for one of the core members to not handle themselves. Perhaps a Brazile or Wasseran-Schultz? Some anciallary player whose usefulness is waning.

>a .40 cal Glock-22
>why no .223 ammo?
Jesus learn about guns, you're a shame to your flag!

New OANN report on SR

vid.me/gqrr

>RYE

Fuck that post, i meant to post this

Omg they're so terrible

These fools.

So if anything it means we were right on about WHC.

I mean there are not many hospitals in his area in DC and Howard U hospital is not really considered 'important' ...

Personally I think they just took him to a black site

What if the shooting was the pretense to kidnapping him?

We need to stop thinking in terms of what we already know. Who knows this could all be their tricks

We need to find the payments. What about that IP address used in online payments transactions

NetRange: 160.35.0.0 - 160.35.255.255
CIDR: 160.35.0.0/16
NetName: DCGENERAL
NetHandle: NET-160-35-0-0-1
Parent: NET160 (NET-160-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Assignment
OriginAS:
Organization: DC General Hospital (DGH)
RegDate: 1992-04-21
Updated: 1992-04-21
/NET-160-35-0-0-1

OrgName: DC General Hospital
OrgId: DGH
Address: 19TH STREET AND MASSACHUSETTS AVE., SE
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20003
RegDate: 1992-04-21
Updated: 2011-09-24
Ref:
OrgAbuseHandle: CKN23-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: No, Contact Known
OrgAbusePhone: fake number here (they think I'm spam)
OrgAbuseEmail: fake email here
OrgAbuseRef: /CKN23-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: CKN23-ARIN
OrgTechName: No, Contact Known
OrgTechPhone: eighthundred five five five one two three four
OrgTechEmail: fake email here
OrgTechRef: /CKN23-ARIN

we have no proof of hospital either way

Check this out

Awesome thanks for the explanation. I just found it odd that wherever I found these IPs it always be in the middle of some street and then on google maps there would be a strange/fake business with odd reviews in the same exact location. The Canada one is full op people saying they were hacked by that business.

He deleted it right after .
But he is know for playong 4d chess

This seems like too much of a coincidence to not be connected to Seth.

BUMP NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

Shut the fuck yo garbage shill

5eyes is right here his fucking Id almost spells COMMIE too

>pingable
No reason it would be. You should get network unreachable ICMP messages back.
>blacksite
Possibility... the network only goes live just prior to a show. RTSP was a red herring due to a Verizon router helpfully interfering with user's connection.

He let know comey to not start leaking incase trump might have some tape.
Seems like a stupid drumft tweet but he actually told the cabal GG.

then tweeted We ...
. Deleted after.

WUZ

Based on how these two lowlivea jumped on my comments

FIND THE PAYMENTS. FORGET WHAT YOU THINK

Thank you. That could be anything. Even a mistake. Yes. That man is playing 4d chess and when he gets full control of the alphabet, look out shills.

Or the guns were never stolen to begin with.

If your the corrupt FBI, you can just say that some shit was stolen the same day as a target gets shot, so that years down the line, anons will waist time and energy going after a fake lead that never even existed... Those guns are melted down by now...

No, when I said "river" I was using it as a metaphor.

?

Do you want me to say I have lots of guns so you can put me on a list? Or are you really that autistic that you're upset I said 223 instead of 5.56?

>Against policy

Thanks for answering my question before I asked it

Yes exactly

Who cares ABOUT THE GUNS

FIND THE PAYMENTS. THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN

WHO CARES WHAT NURSE PUMPED HIM FULL OF PROPOFOL -

THE CIA KEPT HIM ALIVE W ENDLESS BLOOD TRANFUSIOMS EXTENDING HIS TORTURE?

WHO CARES

FIND THE PAYMENTS.

i'm not preventing you from doing anything,
just noting we don't know where he died

digits dude 8080 lmao

Who cares where he died

The payments are all that matters don't you agree