Jews are intimidated by blond white women

Blond white women have superior genes. They're stronger, taller, and have higher cognitive abilities than the average sub-human. The problem is that their genes only fit with white brown haired and blond haired men. White men and white women are in general superior to every other race because of their combination of physical and intellectual aptitudes. Brown haired white girls are on average less superior than blond girls, but brown haired and blond haired men are more equal.

Jews are intimidated by the fact that blond girls are on average stronger than male kikes. And consequently want to destroy the superior blond white woman genes with race mixing. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Blonds are superior
> Bad bleach job pictured.

That's why BLONDE HAIR is heavily pushed.

Better?

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

jews are matriarchal

whites are slightly patriarchal. white women are hotter. jewish women are angry and jealous.

That's not her real hair color.

Happy?

So jews are nu-males?

Literally why they invented, and pushed for the adoption of, makeup. It is the only way jewish women could compete.

Superior in what? Getting blacked?

Ok I came in here because I agree with your post. But you look like an idiot for posting girls with fake blonde hair.

Not a political issue.

The last girl is a friend of mine, she is born blond.

How do I tell a real one from bleached? I often have a hard time

fair enough. so besides the photos. I agree with you. It is almost as jordan peterson says about the numales. They cannot compete in today's hero archetype structure so they consciously or subconsciously try to wreck it. I see that with kikes as well..

look at the roots.

also the ones that bleach it will usually have a dried out look to it vs the girl on the right it looks healthier.

Kek

In some it's obvious, in others it's really hard to tell

You could assume these are real, because they're Norsk

But what of this then? Which one's real?

the gene that causes blonde hair kills the gene that causes the jew

blondes are seen as more infantile by our lizard brains. that's why men want to fuck them. nothing to do with intelligence you nog