Should women have the same rights as men?

Should women have the same rights as men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYY9GUrrkds
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8&t=480s
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course. Their having rights isn't the problem.

>tfw no gf

What's the problem?

>What's the problem?

Weak men who can't lead women.

Not having responsibilities

ya sure. but then men get better treatment in divorce courts

Universal rights in general are a mistake.

Cunts shouldn't have any rights. Only people can have rights, cunts are property not people.

to think otherwise is the attitude of the barbarous mahomedan

>men are the problem

Yes, everything is always men's fault, women are innocent puerile princesses who can do no wrong, conceived through a union of a faerie and a unicorn :^)

Poisonous academia being used to weaponize women against men, as well as an equally poisonous cultural apparatus which encourages and trains degenerate behaviors, again, to weaponize women against men.

No.

Men a hundred years ago thought so, since they're the ones who decided women should have the right to vote no?

And equal lefts

No. Sauce?

They will lose their rights to the invading muslims unless they offer some kind of compromise.

It's ok for them to have a certain degree of freedom but they need to do their duty as women and let men impregnate them.

In return it would be fair for them to ask something from men, but they haven't made it clear what they want so we don't have any way of negotiating.

>but they haven't made it clear what they want so we don't have any way of negotiating.
I'm confused, how do you see any sort of negotiation taking place?

shut the fuck up, beta, and learn how to control bitches. it's not hard you goddamned strawmanning retard.

There should be a license for voting like there is for driving.
An understanding of societal structure and basic logical problems would weed out undesireables of both sexes from voting or running for office.

>ex-athlete or a tv personality runs for political position of power
Fuck you, fuck off. Fuck everyone who voted you.

Women don't have agency. They act within the bounds set for them by men.

When you fail to create a society where you set expectations for how women should behave then you shouldn't be surprised when (((outside actors))) take advantage of their tempestuous nature.

Relying on legal limits to enforce these expectations isn't any more effective than doing the same to a troublesome child. You need to be strong-willed and impose your moral and ethical code on women rather than trying to control them passively and impersonally.

#standwithislam

So no they should have fucking zero rights you drumpf xenophobic racists

>complains about strawmanning
>as he strawmans
I can tell your mom drank liquor when she was pregnant with you.

They already do.

That's not wrong.

You think fat cunts got empowered on their own? Nope; men keep fucking them.

Yes, saged.

I'm honestly not sure.

Maybe they would elect some kind of representative and we would elect one as well and they would negociate with each other.

>You need to be strong-willed and impose your moral and ethical code on women rather than trying to control them passively and impersonally.
Not gonna lie that doesn't sound realistic at all. Do you honestly expect that to happen anytime soon?

Actually it was more like an ad hom

>Should women have the same rights as men?
women are fine as long as they don't vote

>Maybe they would elect some kind of representative and we would elect one as well and they would negociate with each other.
Nigger what? If this is a joke post please tell me kek

and I can tell youre a kissless MGTOW virgin, a beta, or a 19 year old, because you have no idea how women work.

Of course it's men's fault. You don't blame the child. You blame the parent.

>Not gonna lie that doesn't sound realistic at all. Do you honestly expect that to happen anytime soon?

You mean, do I expect you to be strong-willed, etc.? No. But you get your just deserts.

Huh? Why don't you think what I'm saying makes sense. I was being serious...

Who else but a representative women elect would have the authority to negotiate with men the terms of our survival?

/thread

>You mean, do I expect you to be strong-willed, etc.?
No I don't mean that at all, no need to be a butt hurt faggot.

If you equate women to children then do you think children should have same rights as adult men?

A woman should have the same rights as a man.

>then do you think children should have same rights as adult men?

Hell no. Womens suffrage was the first of many mistakes. The problem is that politicians are beta nerds who did not understand the nature of women.

Women deserve the same rights.
And lefts

>No I don't mean that at all, no need to be a butt hurt faggot.

And yet, here we are.

Is is degenerate that I want to kiss her lips tattoo?

Oh I see what you mean now. Do you see change happening any time soon?

I just can't envision the steps it would take to get there. Equality and individualism is engrained so deeply in our society and idk if it's going to go away without a civil war or worse.

imagine how much semen has been there

>be me
>mom is upstairs watching Fox news the other day
>on the tv one of the hosts is interviewing some Saudi prince guy
>Talking about women driving in Saudi Arabia and whether or not that will change
>Guy on the tv says its a social issue that will be dressed soon

Right after that my mom said "can you believe that, something as little as driving women aren't even allowed to drive there." I joked and I was like "maybe they notice how bad women drivers are in the Western countries so they are trying to avoid that problem." My mom starting yelling at me and my sister came out of her room yelling because she heard what I said and they thought I wasn't kidding so they kept arguing and yelling at me freaking out. I kept saying maybe we should have their laws here and my mom starting crying thinking I was being serious. I told her I was kidding but you already know I'm not joking at all.

So nah man they shouldn't

This user is right, there are a lot of just shit level women out other, but even the good ones can go bad if they are not keep in check. Men need to be men again!

this

If anything they enjoy more than men less prison time, 60 percent of college students are women, they can say any man raped them and have that individual locked away, they do not get drafted, 98 percent of all war casualties are men not women, they can make more than most men by simply having a pretty face etc

>finland

>I just can't envision the steps it would take to get there. Equality and individualism is engrained so deeply in our society and idk if it's going to go away without a civil war or worse.
Well. There's been a lot more division recently compared to the past.

>Relying on legal limits to enforce these expectations isn't any more effective than doing the same to a troublesome child.
Hey moron, by taking the legal limits off women, you ensure that men seak or strong are unable to set boundaries for them.

You remember that troublesome child you brought up?
It doesn't possess equal legal rights as adults, allowing adults to set boundaries on it's behavior without it running to the state crying about discrimination.

It was because they realized the threat of how easy it is to influence women, especially young ones that had not given birth yet.

Why do you think marketers target women specifically?

>Do you see change happening any time soon?

Yes. Nature always wins. Men will learn. Or not. Either way, natural selection will sort it out.

For instance I've read on Reddit women saying that forcing women to have children (by denying them abortion access) is akin to slavery.

No they need to be mothers nothing in power they don't understand it and it makes them confused they want to help everyone which is why we live in multicultural shithole now so no they need less rights. Rights to protect them is good but not voting and not working in high places. It's time to turn back the lock to the 1950s under a fascist white ethnostate ! It's the only way things can be civilized at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYY9GUrrkds
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8&t=480s

Sure but at this rate Western men and Western culture are going to be naturally selected out.

I think the market should regulate womens rights

Good riddance then. If yankee men and eurofags can't figure their shit out, they deserve to die out.

The South will rise again.

>women: why don't they lose some weight?
>women: they are subhuman
>women: they cannot think for themselves, they follow whatever the strongest men are into
>women: why don't they lose some weight?
>women: they are basically a fleshlight with a person attached when you think about it
>women: they never flex right, see pic related. You're supposed to fully contract the biceps by bringing the lower arm into contact with it but they always do it like this it bugs the shit out of me.
>women: when they are the majority of voters we end up with backbreaking debt and culture-destroying immigration due to their stupid instinct for empathy
>women: they should just bend over
>women: they have created virtually nothing since the dawn of time even though they are about as smart as us. they simply are not wired to deal with conflict and struggle that innovation entails.
>women: now they run the world. this cannot be if we are to continue as a civilization. women cannot make society level decisions or we will all die in due time

repel the 19th amendment. women love being submissive. They consistently vote for open borders as a societal shit test. Women are great at memorizing things, but horrible at working withing the realms of information and drawing their own conclusions.
Women naturally will to submit and acquiesce to strong authority figures.
Women don't deserve rights equal to men. Deep down they don't want them.

Well if some states think women should have rights and some others don't, that's what I'm talking about by a civil war.

>Hey moron, by taking the legal limits off women, you ensure that men seak or strong are unable to set boundaries for them.

Men don't need legal boundaries. They're just a backhanded way for man-children to have someone else do what they can't do themselves. And it doesn't work, clearly.

No
Next question

Good shit
>vote for open borders as a social shit test

no, she has right to cummy 4 the tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

Culture matters a hell of a lot more than written law.

Personally, I don't think they should be able to vote. Everything else, sure.

Yeah, there's plenty of based women, but they're more emotional on average. Emotions should be in politics.

Hahhah!

>there's plenty of based women

I will resist the urge to make note of your flag.

Whoops

Anyway, there are no based women. Women parrot opinions but they do not hold them on a deep level. They have no ability to logick shit out. They are not only "more emotional on average"- they are purely emotional.

>still worrying about 3d women
>not switching to 2d women

I don't know who is in the pic but fuck... Who is your dad? WTF?!

Good post. Thanks, you mentally ill waste of space. Your ancestors are proud.

This shit right here? This is why I welcome white "genocide". It's only the pathetic omegas that are being weeded out.

This.
You may think, "but user I know this professor who has a PHD from a top school and is obviously smart" yet you know at the core level of her being she desires to submit to a mate who refuses authority and beats his chest hard enough. Yes I'm projecting, but it's true. Women are not special. There is not the "special exception" woman who is redpilled regardless of IQ. Women are fundamentally different from men and mating selection supersedes measurable intellectual capacity.

I've got your rights right here
*unzips dick*

What is the meaning of life?

No.

Yes, but men should have the strength to control them, and women should have the respect and shaming systems in place to keep them from going full barbarian and fucking every guy in sight.

Nothing. Reproduction is a biologic imperative. Consciousness is merely an adaptation to hostile environments by chance.

>muh ancestors
>muh alpha-beta-gamma-omega

you just need to calm down, open up a new tab, and search for some nice anime girls to watch

they'll actually love you, unlike 3d women

autism????

YouTube girls are the best example.
>ooh trad is edgy now
>make banal videos on all hot topics that have been covered ad nauseum
>abortion, cultural Marxism, safe spaces, postmodern art etc
>but this time it's a cute girl saying it!
>convince NEETs that 7-8 girl has the same conservative views as them
>request Patreon deposit to bank account #112308655

I despise your kind. But I find consolation in the thought of your shitty family line ending, ass wipe.

Have fun dying in a nursing home some day, you worthless fuck.

Man, why do you have to bring that kind of negativity into my thread

it sounds like you're just mad that you can't afford a nice 2d waifu and a robot body so she can join you in the 3d world

>shitty family line ending

you also seem pissed that you're too poor to afford an artificial womb like any intelligent man

listen, it's not too late for you,

KYS

make this board one step closer to being raging, RPing nigger-free

Is that a genuine question or a pathetic self-bump, dicklick?

It aint negativity. Its positivity. Rage is the realest shit there is.

>Men don't need legal boundaries.
Oh, so I can bash your head in with a baseball bat and cannibalize your corpse?

You better be fucking trolling.

Women can have equal rights as long as they are given equal responsabilities and consequences as men. The whole problem is that they are given equal rights and several additional benefits while not being given the same responsabilities or legal consequences as their male counterparts.

This. Also keep them the fuck out of office.

Yessss good goy
Don't make white babies
Masturbate to anime instead

if they assume the same responsibilities

Whats that gobbledegook mean?

Just shut the fuck up you god dammned goofball. You have killed the thread.

>implying you can self-bump on Sup Forums
Shiggy diggy

Also with that kind of attitude it's you who will die alone in a nursing home.

Israel is our greatest ally

You dont understand people.

And I can read this in you, because I understand people.

Heres some advice for you, faggot. Stop acting like a mommy.

>Oh, so I can bash your head in with a baseball bat and cannibalize your corpse?

Non-sequitur. Men don't need legal boundaries to make women act in a manner that is healthy and beneficial to society. All you need is a strong will and the charisma to project it. Weak men = weak society.

>Men don't need legal boundaries to make women act in a manner that is healthy and beneficial to society. All you need is a strong will and the charisma to project it.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because that will stop your cheating wife from riding on strange men cocks and divorcing you...

Do notice that if she cheats on you and asks for a divorce, she gets alimony, if YOU cheat on HER and ask for a divorce, SHE STILL GET ALLIMONY!

The fucking system is rigged in their favour, they literally have the same rights as you and several additional benefits that you don't have.

But yeah, go ahead and be a stupid moron thinking you can prevent this by having a strong will and charisma.

What you are describing is a society that adheres to a specific ideology—aka your own—as fact. The constitution intrinsically values personal freedom and liberty above all else, so fuck off.

What rights do men have that women don't?
Divorce courts mostly favor the women.
They live longer
in an emergency situation it's women and children first.

Tell me what rights do men have that women don't.

>But yeah, go ahead and be a stupid moron thinking you can prevent this by having a strong will and charisma.

I'm always surprised by how many of you believe that women would dream of entering into a long-term relationship with you simply to take advantage of our legal system to cash out a number of years later.

Most women can't decide on what dress to wear on a given day, or where to eat dinner at night. Yet you think they have the foresight and discipline to maintain a relationship with you for years, perhaps decades, for delayed gratification?

This is to say nothing of the idea of kissing, fucking, loving a man to whom they have no attraction.

No, women don't plan to take your money. They do it because you don't maintain the qualities that attracted them to you in the first place, whatever they are. Blaming divorce law for your shortcomings is irrelevant.

nah

>I'm always surprised by how many of you believe that women would dream of entering into a long-term relationship with you simply to take advantage of our legal system to cash out a number of years later.
>implying they don't.
>Yet you think they have the foresight and discipline to maintain a relationship with you for years, perhaps decades, for delayed gratification?
While jumping on random men cocks on the side? Yes, no question about it.>This is to say nothing of the idea of kissing, fucking, loving a man to whom they have no attraction.
Because young 18 years old gold diggers don't marry stinking rich old guys for their money, right? That never EVER happens, right?>No, women don't plan to take your money. They do it because you don't maintain the qualities that attracted them to you in the first place, whatever they are. Blaming divorce law for your shortcomings is irrelevant.
See, why should they be given any money whatsoever? Why should you be forced to pay her a large part of your salary if you are no longer in a relationship? Specially if she cheated on you!

You are a fucking idiot if you don't see a problem with this.