Sup Forums hates abortion

>Sup Forums hates abortion
>thread with that video of the brain dead 12 year old is filled 100 percent with comments saying it should've been aborted
>that video even gets bombarded with comments from Sup Forumstards telling the parents to euthanize the kid

What gives Sup Forums? Why are you such hypocrites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who says? Not only do I not hate abortion, there are some instances where i think it should be mandated.

Do you think most prolifers share your view?

Video please

The brain dead one on the left is pretty cute desu sempai

It's almost like there are thousands of people here with differing opinions.

Nothing against abortion. I tried getting my gf to have an abortion. Definitely acceptable in cases of retardation imo

>average swede

Aborting a kid and aborting a retarded lump of cells that has no concept of anything are two completely different t things you fucking retarded faggot

>33% of abortions are done by blacks.
>blacks are only 13 percent of the population because of abortion.

Margaret Sanger is a hero and pol only hates abortion when it's done to healthy white babies.

Sup Forums hates abortion because right now you can't selectively make non whites get it. Not everything is as cut and dry as you'd like. If you somehow abolished abortion right now the nigger population would sky rocket.

>Sup Forums is one person

Are we STILL doing this?

Also, the pro-life people only care if you kill HUMANS

well where's the video

Healthy kid -> spare
Sick kid -> abort

Why can't liberals get this simple ideology?

>that video
>doesn't post the video

We're not categorically against abortion, just against the abortion of healthy white children.

Did the mother contract the Zika virus?

Are you implying everyone on Sup Forums has the same opinions?

Who is this hacker known as Sup Forums?

Some people think there is a correlation between fertility rates and abortion rates when there isn't.

Right? Like what the fuck video now OP

who are these semon demons?

So uhh... Anyone going to post the video? I forgot the channel and typing in brain dead kids isn't going to pull this up.

Im an abortion pragmatist, I am only in favour of abortion for severe disabilities. If the fetus is reasonably healthy it should not be allowed, if the disability is minor, like a missing limb with regular brain, it should be optional.

Well, in my opinion we should make abortion illegal, but allow it if the Baby was created through an act of rape,incest, if it is disabled or is a threat for itself or it's mother. Also no contraceptives should be legal except for condoms, because it has a function as a prevention from diseases, but is not only there to stop the natural proccess of impregnation. Also People with hereditary diseases should not be allowed to breed.

This desu senpai.

>against the abortion of healthy white children.
this every thing else goes in the dumpster

But before These rules can be embraced upon western societies, they need to expulse immigrants who do not fit into the Country and would take it over after intense migration or reproducing, to keep identity,culture and future of course. Also we need to make our Food production more effiecent, make more land arable, use less space more effiecent and Overall consume less and try not to put a strain on our planet, until we found an alternative one in some years.

it's basically murder and has cause the moral decay of society as a whole, along with contraception, but in the case of a disabled child that would be a burden on their parents and society, and could never achieve anything, I think it's entirely justified to abort it, or even have the government pay for it and encourage it.

Must I post more.

Yeah it should be manditory or all black babies.

There's a time and a place for abortion. Its the whole abortion out of convenience i hate. Basically slutty chick doesnt want responsibility and wants to continue being degenerate so aborts kid, rather than growing up and possibly raising a family.

Wonder how they would react if you kicked them in the head..

Daughters of the bogdanoffs

They shouldn't be aborted cause they are meme machines

I don't know which Sup Forums you're talkign about; I love abortion.

ok, this is pretty fucked up...even for this degenerate site......

wheres the fucking video

>he wants to abort *this*

This pic was difficult to fap to, but not impossible.

kek couldn't resis

DELET DIS

One still shouldn't be allowed to do it. Anyone could kill his kid with 1 bottle of Vodka and nobody would know. So we could at least prevent most abortions, which is necessary.

no

>mfw I've seen these kids at the mall with their deranged parents and wanted to curse them out for being retards.

They knew that if the had kids, there was a strong possibility that this would happen and they went ahead and had 3..... Fucking idiots should have been sterilized

My problem isn't with abortion it's with white women in relationships aborting babies for convenience. Everyone else should be forced to abort in the West

Remember when you were a 2 week old fetus and were so grateful to be alive...oh wait...you dont. The thing is not even conscious. There's nothing wrong with abortions, assuming it's done before a certain time.

Eugenics are good. Abortion isn't.

kys

>Not exploiting your braindead mutant spawn for fun and profit

Do you think you could train this creature to suck your cock whenever you wanted?

Hartley Hooligan thread?

whoa so you're saying all of Sup Forums might not be one person???

>pro-choice made up almost entirely of libs and brown people who don't want kids so they abort
>pro-life is almost exclusively white and/or conservative and actually wants kids so they raise them
>implying I somehow have a problem with this

things like those should be mandatory aborted. Look at them, they can never have a normal life. Not just because they are freaky looking, but they are literally brain dead sacks of flesh, money and time should not be wasted keeping that alive.

oh my fuck sauce?

At the root of this and hatred for browns and white trash is the desire to eliminate the burden of low intelligence in the genepool on society and the state

you'll find any view Sup Forums has is based generally on this ideology

I said no such things.
I am against abortion in all cases, it's much better to shuffle the disabled off to an asylum after being sterilized.

>The thing is not even conscious.
Neither are you when you're asleep.

If that's the case, then I am that person and I say abortion is a fantastic idea.

cambodia

AYYYYYYYY LMAOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

>hate abortion
Na. Just abort the genetically inferior ones.

We are not pro choice or pro life; we are pro eugenics