twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpo

yeah this is seriously a good story

lel those angry white knights

KEK FAGGOTS GO HOME

>no men would pay to see it
>label it women only to feel good about it

Drumpf will be impeached

Don't fucking misrepresent his gender, shitlord. He identifies as a woman, that's good enough.

How does this shit movie have anything to do with trump?

That fucking sailor moon anime reboot did this 'women only screening' bullshit too. Soon they'll be crying out for women only fast food chains, grocery stores, highways etc.

tell me again, why is that a bad result?

In theory it sounds fuckin great, but in practice they would want all the current places & say that male only shops/roads should be funded via male tax or some other shit.

I say we give them Mars, fuck it we have artificial wombs & eggs already.

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT, GUYS

THIS IS HOW WE COMBAT THE INFERIOR WOMEN

WE BUY OUT THE WHOLE THEATER

THEN WHEN WE DONT SHOW UP WE GET A REFUND FOR ALL OUR MONEY BACK

How brave of the faggot

>shows up
>ring of STRONG WOMYN tries to block his path
>"I self identify as a female even though I was born a male"
>they go completely rigid and pale
>50 seconds later red brain matter begins boiling out of their ears because their own bullshit liberal logic cannot argue with him

Absolutely devilish

It's a really powerful movie guys

Sue them
>men can't sue for discrimination!
Sue them as a transgender

they got deep pockets

Reminder that this girl had her friend take dozens of pictures of her wiping her eyes so she could find the right one to post on social media. That same friend probably proofread all 8 drafts of her post.

>heteronormative

God I'm ready to watch WW get plowed by Superman or Batman in the Justice League movie.

Same old superhero trash. No idea why they're setting it in WWI, the trailer looked like they just made it 3rd-Reich-light. They've already lost all credibility by associating her with the American campaign.

>twitter.com/redsteeze
agreed, dromplf won't last another nanosecond on the golden throne.

no lie i would prefer this women only for shitty women empowerment movies. No more shitty dates to stupid movies that in the end doesn't mean anything since im just trying to have sex. A plus is I get to save some money and masturbate at home without gf getting mad. Let women pay for their mistakes.

>men buy tickets out of spite
genius (((marketing)))

Japan has Female and Male only trains as well. You know, cause of all the molestation.

Can't we just claim to be transgender and crash this shindig?

>Women only freeways

I'm all for keeping them out and having the male freeways run 500% more efficiently

>finally represented

How long has Wonder Woman been around?

They can't actually enforce this, can they? Surely if a man went and they said he couldn't go in he could just sue for discrimination, right?

japan also doesn't have to deal with bullshit SJW logic

I know your joking, but more than a few times I've seen a dumb cunt on a cellphone just about cause a major accident.

If I were on a train with a bunch of Japanese girls I'd want to molest them too.

They are aware that gender discrimination is illegal, yes? A woman only screening is legitimately against the law, and they could be sued into the stone age for trying to deny men access.

Bars can't do "Lady's night" for the same reason. They try to get around it by doing shit like "shaved leg only night", because gender discrimination is against the law.

tl;dr: someone sue these faggots already.

I'm completely serious in wanting female only roadways. Please, keep those shit divers off the road.

They're doing a female only staff as well so I don't think these dumbasses have thought that far ahead. I seriously hope these libcunts get sued just for the epic internet tears.

Don't even have to do that. Make it so only men can get driver's licenses. Problem solved.

I think it's a good thing the ladies get a night out together.

It gives them a chance to swap cookie recipes, cleaning tip, and compare notes on fellatio techniques.

Plus it gets their asses out of the house so we can have a few hours alone with the babysitter.

Last year was her 75th anniversary.

A muslim I see.

can I go if I identify as female for the evening?

Well if he identifies as one that should be fine.

This only works if he calls out "Check dem tiddies!" every five minutes.

Why are women so gaga over this movie? The only reason Wonder Woman has any sort of powers is because of a man....

>all those triggered feminists calling HIM triggered for buying a ticket for a women only screening

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

>A

The responses to his tweet are a sight to behold. It's a bunch of blue check marks telling him he is "triggered". We've reached another layer of leftists communication. They're expressing their own frustration towards someone by telling them that the subject of their anger is actually being unreasonably angry himself, a sort of pre-emptive "I'm not mad". It's hilarious.

>Be man
>Buy ticket
>Show up
>Get refused entry
>Claim to be a trans-women

Either they let you in or you get to sue.
We call that a win-win... well, I guess if they let you in you have to watch the shitty movie, so kinda a loss there...

Leftists. Are. Imbeciles. They honestly don't know what words mean. They don't realize that "triggered" was a mocking reference to the fact Leftists were putting Trigger Warnings about absolutely everything on absolutely everything. Anyone else remember Trigger Warnings? They seem to have toned it down after people began making fun of it, but for a while there you'd think the whole goddamn country had PTSD.

Anyway, Leftists have a very hard time understanding details, so they think that all insults and mockery are completely interchangeable. That's why they accuse calm, collected trolls of being triggered. They think it's a generic insult like "idiot" or "shithead." The idea that triggered only works on Leftists because it is making fun of something only Leftists did is completely beyond their very limited intellectual capabilities.

Fucking this, then we men can all go 120.
Don't even pave it, real men daily prerunners and rally cars

>Having to sit through Wonder Woman
I will never forget his sacrifice.

kek

You sir have life figured out. A tip of the cap to you.

Top kek so true

just slap on some whore makup and a sleezy bar dress and then tell them you identify as female at the door. It literally says "for females or those who identify as female" if they refuse you can file a lawsuit for trans-bigotry and shut the place down. If they allow you in then as long as 20-30 goys from Sup Forums go in with dresses you can cause a riot and ruin the entire evening.

so easy and certainly a better use of your friday night than jerking off to hentai for the seven millionth time.

I saw the screening for Wonder Woman and its actually good and doesnt push shitty feminism in your face. It's just a woman with godlike powers beating the shit out of people. Feminists are NOT going to be happy that this movie won't shove le strong women in your face

what a dumb cunt

i watch comic book movies because the action scenes are cool, not because i identify with any characters

christ

its a strong empowered womyn beating up evil germans.

get fucked you shitcunt.

#LiterallyCrying

Fucking gold, son

Who the fuck is standing there to take her picture?

how does this fucking work?

>Not identifying with Tony Stark the lovable asshole

Go rewatch all the ironman movies!

>Women still ride the wrong train on purpose

Isn't it illegal to reject service to someone based on their gender?

Digits say she gets railed simultaneously by batmans batcock and super mans boner of steel

was thinking the exact same thing.

is the picture on that twitter profile actually the guy?
i thought it was a troll account with a shooped picture of bam from jackass

This is a marketing ploy to create more controversy/buzz around the film. You people are falling for this kikery like the sheep that you are. OP is probably a marketing shill too.

the only wondering she does at that age is wondering if she'll remember if those people are her children later

i just like RDJ in general, he's great in Sherlock Holmes

WTF? Women have always been slow, but it seems like they're getting dumber. Maybe it's because they've stopped reading books. Maybe it's because they now play video games and watch high-concept superhero garbage designed for children.

if muslims didn't want to forcefully convert us and kill or subjugate all the infidels, they'd be our biggest bros

not only that, but they worship a false prophet, which is a bit of a problem

>Maybe it's because they've stopped reading books

the didn't stop, they've just moved to twilight and 50 shades of grey

Its hilarious none of them can express a good argument against him.

t. Saudi Arabia

To be fair, our civilization has been worshipping the false god of equality for quite some time.

The responses are an amazing salt mine.

I think we are redpilled enough to not go to (((theaters))), especially during ramadan

It's called social media advertisement brother man. These are paid promotions.

>Reminder that this girl had her friend take dozens of pictures of her wiping her eyes so she could find the right one to post on social media.

That is literally the textbook behavior of a complete sociopath.

why do women want so badly to have ale traits to the point of delusion?

i dont see this characteristic in men..

Proof men are superior to women and they know it?

Will they let Stefonknee Wolscht in?

No?

LAWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! *^_^*

>Be Wonder Woman
>Whole entire appeal of being Superman for girls gets lost as females became less interested in comics
>Most appeal comes from thicc ass and the adult woman fantasy teenagers have and collecters hoarding her comics
>Movie finally is made for you
>Ban the vast majority, if not your almost non-existing fanbase to appease the people who don't actually engage themselves in any media that isn't Social Media, Disney/Cartoon Network, or Trends
Why do companies today try to appease the people who don't consume their products while demonizing their audience?

I really don't see the problem with a woman's only screening. In fact how could this not be good?

I think 90% of the posts pointed out as shilling on this board are mistaken or misleading, but retarded posts like these are the surest sign to me that it happens on some small level.

There's all female screenings all the time. It's because women are way more likely to buy drinks, which is where all the profit at the Alamo is. They'll let him in, they don't really care. Not sure why this is a big deal.

That, and Narcissism.

its beyond narcissism. Its straight up sociopath behavior.

this

REMIND THE BITCHES THAT
>A man invented Wonder Woman
>Men invented movies
>Men invented all the technology that their fat asses use every day
>A gay man designed the shitty clothes they wear.
>So stfu whores and know your place.

If you're talking about this specific instance, your whole green text is off. They're gonna make a lot more profit from that showing that any other showing of that movie.

Mad about womyn only viewing of shitty movie defends denying cakes to fags. Stay white.

Rated PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned – some material may be inappropriate for children under 13

Would they let William Moulton Marston the creator of WW attend? No, since he had a penis and white skin. These bitches are:

a) reverse sexists

and

b) too stupid to understand they are watching propaganda

What if men had a "men only" showing of The Dark Knight Rises? Men would be called out for being sexist misogynists but it's o.k. if women do it. How does any discrimination make sense now that everyone is "gender fluid"? I could show up with a beard and a biker outfit and when they block my entrance just SCREAM at them that I "identify as a woman" and then record everyone in line for YouTube and present them as "sexist against a trans-woman" or some crap. And literally a zillion gender-fluid/tranny/whatevers would come SCREAMING to my aid and call those bitches out for being anti-trans. Billy Nye would literally appear in a puff of smoke and bitch-slap those cunts with his sex junk oh! oh!

THE LEFT WILL EAT ITSELF.

No, just a woman.

or molestation hysteria

I got in, I told them I identify as woman, if they don't let me in they are transphobic

Makes me wonder, what if that shitty Catwomen movie was released this year, instead of like 13 years ago? Would all the people shitting on it be called racist and sexist?