Be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
youtu.be/K6_zsJ8KPP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you only like him becuase he criticises christianity

Any proof that he's a paranoid schizophrenic?

I know he had a thing for setting churches on fire, and amphetamines, and stealing everything in sight, but I was not aware of any serious mental illness beyond the normal snownigger shit.

>is caricature

Nobody takes Varg seriously. Don't worry. He's not as popular as you might think and he's a running joke within the historical heathen community. His obvious hypocrisy is what always gets me:

"The Church is evil because they don't accept other people's views, forcefully convert people, and they even burn pagan temples and holy sites because of it. That said, if you're not a pagan European than you're not a real European. Also, we should treat non-pagan Europeans like shit. Anyway, I'm off to go burn some Churches now and laugh at Christians being killed so brb."

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Terry Davis cousin?

>why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously

Because he's the only one who has the balls to tell you that you won't get a political solution and you're better off learning how to farm and have a family. Basically, he isn't delusional like Spencer or Anglin.

Who gives a shit if he doesn't like people with dark hair? That's incidental.

kill niggers

Oh look he posted it again! Wow!

>be scrawny manlet on the internet
>see an agency called "shareblue" is paying people to shitpost
>commence shitposting for 0.02 shekels an hour

sage

>doesnt like people with dark hair

False, he said Greeks and Italians are his brothers. He just hates the (((Abrahamic))) religions.

SHUT THE FUCK UP VARG!

This thread needs more slayer:

youtu.be/K6_zsJ8KPP0

>Be dumb useless burger
>Make irrelevant thread

>surrender the power goyim, you don't need it anyway
Right, you don't see an issue in giving away everything we've made? Weapons of war, technology, administrative systems, infrastructure.
This isn't fucking 850 anymore. You can't just go out into the woods and hope things improve. How does Varg plan on defending his kids from 50 tank driving fickis?

>That said, if you're not a pagan European than you're not a real European. Also, we should treat non-pagan Europeans like shit
That's not hypocrisy though. It's natural for the natives to want to expell the foreign

>putting race before religion

Burzum had some good albums

Euronymous was an edgy communist faggot.

Never trust a commie.

Blood and religion are connected.
The universal religions were a jewish trickery

This. It's an ironic thing, he's just a meme.

>Judaism and European paganism stem from the same Indo-Aryan belief system
>A Jewish trick
>"You don't believe the same as me therefore you're not European"
I remain convinced nu-paganism is a way for non-whites to "buy" their way into being white by subscribing to a "European" religion.
Europe has been Christian longer than it has been """Pagan""".
Shamanic practices are much older, have been practiced for much longer, and are a more true interpretation of the European soul (directly connecting the divine with nature, no anthropomorphic aggregates)
Yet no one is a shamanist anymore

>be on the cusp of finally uniting the Germanic peoples under one policy, power, potential
>"lol lets divine Europeans based upon what they think, if you don't agree with me you're not European, also I have 6 kids so you must listen to me despite being a literal refugee or else you're anti-white"

Never should have come here!

*blocks your path*

That's a nice head you have on your shoulders.

sea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy side
sea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy sidesea raiders have joined the battle on the enemy side

My question is really about how he immigrated to France.

Do they not have laws banning people with criminal records from moving there? Especially for fucking MURDER?

Also this guy is a fag, black metal is gay.

fuck off back to your french cuckshed

Go on Welfare

to be fair his reasoning to use welfare is pretty decent