Kept Men/At Home Dads

When did it become acceptable for the male, the provider and protector, to become the woman??

A couple of the guys I grew up with are now 'stay at home dads'. Litrally kept men, looking after the kid/s while the woman goes out to work everyday (not even in a high paying job, like $60k at most).

These were regular guys, we grew used to get fucked up together, go chase girls together, go on holidays and get into crazy shit together.

Now they're husks of their former selves, they don't even come out for a drink without asking their wife if it's 'ok' that she watches the kids that evening...

Do they REALLY think their wife isn't fucking every real man they interact with on a daily basis?

Do they RALLY think anyone respects them? Their wives sure don't (one of them has been trying to fuck me for awhile, it's degenerate), so why would anyone else?? Their kids will see them as a pathetic cuck...

Why do 'men' do this to themselves?? How do we save 'men'??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hLwVv-EFvg
youtu.be/3hLwVv-EFvg?t=28m50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When did it become acceptable for the male, the provider and protector, to become the woman??
Go away back to shitlord. Your disdain for strong and women is showing. Go beg mommy for more tendies.

Low effort b8

Should also add, absolutely nothing wrong with a father taking a strong/active role.

But being the mother is never ok.

Yup, this isn't going to end well for a lot of them.

You're probably better off not getting married and working a shitty job than relying on a woman for your subsistance. Statistics show that women are a lot more likely to cheat when they're the provider.

It's all just a sordid feminist experiment. They're shipping men's jobs overseas and it makes things more "equal". They're trying to alter human nature in a pretty stupid way, like the Soviets did. Actually most of them probably know it's not going to work out. They want to break down the family unit.

You can't reverse it. Women make more money in our generation. It's over until it all collapses.

I can't see how they would think it'll end ANY other way...

Women are programed to compete to attract the best mate. 'Best' being defined by ability to provide, ability to protect, and virility.

Why do they think doing the exact opposite of that, while the woman interacts with actual men, will end well??

I've talked to each of my cuck friends about this and they call me a out of touch/sexist/caveman... That's when I decided I wasn't going to tell one of them that his wife is afrer my (and I assume other guys) dick...

I've lost ALL respect for those faggots, which sucks, coz we have like 15-20 years of close friendship.

I'm a stay at home dad/student using my GI bill. Am I a cuck because I did 22 years in the Army and I wanna go into IT but need a CS degree?

>welfare queen for 22 years
Wow I'm so impressed!!

>stay at home dad
You KNOW you're a cuck, or you wouldn't have patheticly tried to shoehorn the military thing into it as if it makes ANY difference.

How's it feel knowing your wife checks me out every day when she's at work?? How's it feel knowing I fucked get after the office party and she thinks about it every time she lets you have a sympathy fuck??

I bet you even buy those faggot 'tactical diper bags' don't you??

They only make more money if they continue to work after finding a husband and getting pregnant.

No man would ever let that happen.

So it's entirely preferable, it's just beta cucks don't have the balls to stop it happaning. Just like they can't stop their wives fucking real men every chance they get.

>preferable
Preventable. Fuckin jewphone

There isnt a problem staying home if your not a pussy.. just because she works outside doesnt mean your not in control... run shit, dont let her be in control is all.

>run shit
>don't let her be in control
>as she leaves you at home every day to do the skit work
>as you cook her every meal
>as she gives you some spending money from her wages
>as she pays the mortgage on the house
>as she eyes up real men at work
>as she fucks your friends who actually resemble men
>as she lines up multiple suitors for when she kicks your loser ass to the curb the second she don't need a babysitter anymore
>as litrally no man, woman or child on earth respects you...
Keep deluding yourself cuck, you know how it's going to end...

This. I know a stay at home dad who was in control of the house and his kids grew up redpilled. He was stay at home because his right leg got blown off in Iraq, so not entirely his fault, but he turned the kids into good men and ran the house even though wifey made all the cash.

She was fucking real, non crippled men the entire time.

She joked about it with her friends while pegleg was at home changing diapers.

He knew it the whole time.

You seem upset user, everything ok with you and the Podesta brothers?

I've lost a few good friends to this cuck shit.

They are husks of who they used to be, and it's hard to respect a man when I know for a fact their wives are railing other men.

Losing good friends is upsetting user, I want to discuss the issue. But all the responses are just cuck losers defending it. Sad.

They fell for the feminist memes. Not their fault. They are nice sounding ideals. It's just hard to counter human nature. We did it for other things. But for that, it's not going to go well. The culture isn't there to make sure it goes well. Women simply can do no wrong and these men will only receive ridicule when their empowered wives will screw them over.

Sigh. Guess I should have just picked better friends.

How did they go from doing lines of blow off whatveer skank we met that night tits, to femicuckbois??? Shitnsucks

Relevant sadcringe.

Shit economy probably has a lot to do with it. It's not that there are no jobs, it's that they suck. A labor surplus will do that. There isn't much choice. Regulations are the only thing keeping the workplace generally viable because employers have all the power. Starting a business and being self-employed is hard for many reasons. Lots of men have been demoralized. They just don't want to work.

True. But other buddies are supporting their family on shitty wage jobs as grill cooks or handymen...

I'd work 80hr weeks before I let my wife work.

Is this 'stay at home dad' thing a big problem in Canada?? Are you guys cucked as we all joke about or is it just thenloud minority??

My wife makes $190K/year, I'm Mr. Mom. We own our own business, I draw no salary, we've been married 26 years, two good kids, decent retirement accounts, mortgage paid off in 6 years, we 4%ers in our city.

Benefits:

1) Kids don't have to be warehoused in daycare.
2) I control all aspects of household (distibution of resources, upkeep, finances, morals, etc.).
3) Vacation where we want, when we want (outside of school conflicts).
4) All of my wife's female friends dig my "sacrafice."
5) Can golf 3-4 times per week, thanks to school.
6) Toys ('67 Mustang FB, CB360 cafe racer, theater room).
7) I am molding my kids into exactly what I want them to be (successful, educated, conservative).
8) Molded wife into a size 4, runs 28-35 miles a week, at least one marathon a year, 3-4 halfs.
9) Landscaping is perfect.
10) With a little market luck, will be able to retire w/a condo in Kihei.

You guys are simple fucks sometimes. If you have a wife that is willing to take the rail and outrun the other horses, don't little dicks get in the way of it. It's about resources. Exploit them.

Niggers roaming the streets became the norm, so the man has to stay around the house to make sure they don't get any ideas of BLACKING up the neighborhood.
Also cucks.

I'd rather an hero.

Why would you browse Reddit and why would you block out the name

Get to it, then. Less of you will do us good when the race war kicks off.
He can't help but bring the habits with him, user. This is a reddit thread, through and through.

This reads like alarmist panic to me. We have a similar situation here and I'm just fine doing drop offs and pick ups and working from the house. We do daycare and I stay at home some of the week. Never been better.

It's really about marrying the right girl.

We'd been together for almost a decade, first relationship for the two of us. We've lived abroad, lived apart for extended periods and our relationship has been continuing to grow for almost two decades.

Except the trump stuff. She finds it more difficult to break free from the Ideological state apparatus.

>thinks being a babysitter is a good thing
>thinks doing all the skirt/maid work is a good thing
>thinks his wife buying him nice things is a good thing
>dumb enough to think all those women don't openly mock you when you're not around and constantly mention different men your wife should leave you for
>more treats from the wife, like diamond earrings...
>litrally the mommy
>thinks his wife listens to him at all and isn't just keeping trim to attract a real man
>thinks she isn't already fucking those real men
>my landscaping is also perfect and I work for a living faggot
>thinks she isn't gonna leave you for a real man the second she didn't need a maid/babysitter
>convinced himself all this is better than self respect and pride

Whatever you need to tell yourself mate, but we all know how it's gonna end

Found it on a ylyl, info was already blacked out. You can google the text to find the post newfang.

>litrally every post defending this cuck shit is a stay at home daddy
You're not fooling anyone you know...

How can you even live without an ounce of pride or respect?

I do landscaping and i'm fucking your bored housewife. When your kids are at school or napping she's swallowing my seed. Then when you get home, you kiss her with the taste of my dick. She tells me it turns her on more for next time.

Have fun at work you cuck.

Lol fag. Son to a stay at home dad. It's fucking awesome and stay mad pleb.
Got to do extreme sports and made a huge skate ramp while all the other kids mom's wouldn't let them do fun stuff. Built a potato air cannon, rockets, played with fireworks. built random wheeled devices. learned how to shoot bows, guns and got to play paintball and airsoft. Got to mountain bike, ski and dirtbike.

ITT: OP most definitely a fag and BTFO.

also my mom makes $200k +, get fucked cuck.

I do work from home...and save money on daycare.

How do you live knowing that your will never procreate and have no one who awaits your arrival home after you've spent the night out with your buddies?

I've spent nearly have of my life dedicated to another person in a healthy, happy, and fulfilling relationship. We've lived in Europe and traveled the world together. What have you done?

I have some idea of what you do. Based on your efforts here...

Here's my honest view of it. If they're both working, and one needs to raise the family. The one who makes less money should tend to the children. Regardless of gender. It's better financially

>thinks respectable women would fuck landscaper trash
Adorable.

>raised by a cuck
>no problem with cucks
Shocking!

Already married with kids dumbass. But keep making assumptions to justify your own failures.

Also, no amount of things your wife pays for is a bonus... it's more proof you're a fucking loser

Till she runs into a real man and hops on his dick every day while you clean the kitchen and make a nice hot meal for when she comes home

Here's a pic from one of the villages in which we lived during a long sojourn in the former East... At some point you have to settle to raise the babies!

The only failures I've counted are allowing someone to take a few ((you))s.

Don't worry about me--I'm a top person in my field...
Mein Unterkunft in Litauen....

>keeps posting about the things his wife pays for
>somehow thinks being a kept man is the only way to enjoy a nice life
It's pathetic, the fact you keep harping on about the same point proves you know it's pathetic too...

I've lived in multiple countries too. I'm British and now live in the states ffs. I too have my fun cars and multiple hobbies.

It's just I did all that without being a pathetic cuck who everyone laughs at and pity's..

So what's a respectable woman? Your mom? You wouldn't be shit posting if she had raised you right. Definitely the type that would be tempted to swallow. You sure she didn't cheat on your dad why you're so mad? Damn tell us how many dicks she sucked.

>be girl with life on ez mode
>find guy to cuck and provide for you

>be guy and find girl to provide for you and let you have life on ez mode
>somehow still a cuck according to your liberal tier mental gymnastics

Yea I'd rather remain single and childless. The question is how to find a good wife? My experience with all American women, is that they are all whores. 4 girls I've met this month, and they have all wanted to fuck without a condom on the first "date". I usually pretend to not have a condom when it gets hot and heavy, 99% of them say they don't care.

My wife.

My mother wasn't that great of a person truth be told.

>HURRR U MAD
who's mad? I'm just wanting to talk about an issue and laughing at all the pathetic cucks trying to defend it.

Y'all can do whatever you want, but don't try to defend being a pathetic mommy cuck like it's acceptable.

It's called having self respect and being a man you fucking degenerate.

If you have the perfect wife, why the fuck you care what other guys do? Pay attention to her or someone else will. She reads any of those romance novels? Then she already has had those fantasies and you are too much of a cuck to notice. Yeah you're wife would be an easy target to convince to cheat while you're at work. Worry now user.

This is something we can discuss when it actually becomes a thing.

>waaaa why even discuss anything
>waaa it doesn't effect you leave me alone
>waaaaaaa
What a faggot

It's a thing. It's becoming a much bigger thing.

See all the cuck faggots deluding themselves in this thread as proof.

I'd be a stay at home dad but I'm also pretty beta so it's probably a pretty beta thing to do

>stay at home raising strong children
>fixing your home
>preparing your food
>wife is providing something other than her hole
>protect the house

Literally how it works in the animal kingdom

So she does read those books. Better worry user, she wants to fuck another guy. I can be there while you're at work. No worries, i'll clean her up after. Make her use mouthwash.

this thread is full of 12 year olds

>thinks male lions raise kids
>thinks a silverback raises kids
How retarded are you nigger??

What books?? Didn't even read your faggot comment past 'WAAAA STOP DISCUSSING THINGS WAAA'

I'm a stay at home husband (no kids).

My wife is a doctor earning $500k+ so who cares. I'd rather have my free time than earning some pittance that will barely make a difference.

All female animals do is provide food, and push them out

>romance novels
Lol no she didn't read that trash because she's not a fucking degenate whore.

See, since I'm not a pathetic beta, I can attract decent women.

I'm a stay at home dad. I saved all my money from working after high-school to pay for college. I got a shit degree in a field I burned out in and is slowly dying.

My wife's step-dad is independently wealthy and paid for her college. She worked her ass off in school and got a great job after she graduated.

We have no student loans. We have a home and a second child on the way. She's only moving up in her line of work and a stranger isn't raising our kid.

It's not what I ever saw myself doing, but I'm happy we have the means to do it.

>kept man
I guess if you can live with yourself without a single shred of self respect or value then yeah, that could work for you.

I can't see how you can enjoy that without hating yourself. Do you have no self respect as a man??

What happens when she don't need you to babysit her kids or clean her house??

Also, her dad, the wealthy made man, he tells her every chance he gets to leave your deadbeat ass. And she will.

I find that female providers in a position of power have a wondering eye. Looking to move up the dominance hierarchy. They've often settled for a nice guy but have taken over male roles in the relationship. They may have become dominant but still crave to be dominated.They look for that they subconsciously crave but are lacking in their relationship. A man who appears to be a man. While her husband may have to schedule the next time he gets laid the other dude just whips his dick out and tells her to suck it or pulls her panties to the side and bends her over and gets it in.

What a Jekyll and Hyde response. You sure you're ok user?

Doesn't matter. Kids are all that matter. The woman can do whatever she wants as long as you do.

Stop buying the love, companionship and respect from a woman jew.

Damn dude. I don't have respect for house husband types but you're literally replying to and insulting every fucking poster mentioning it. You might want to stop and reevaluate why you're doing this; I don't think it will be for the reasons you think

I would be a stay at home dad. LMAO I don't give a fuck what society thinks.

I'm not the user you're replying to, but you sound edgy as fuck. Nobody is to believed on the internet, neither you nor him. But if he has been married happily in his situation for 26 years, she's not just going to randomly fuck off.

Come to your senses man. Lots of women are as you describe; the majority I'd say. Some aren't, however, and you're foolish to plug your ears, close your eyes and pretend they don't exist just because you can't find one.

I know a girl from way back, who ended up with a great career. Mine went nowhere special. We're in our late 20's and she is still single, and keeps hinting at getting together, but I mentally can't do it. Too disappointed in life.

>be me
>be retired after ten years of US Army Infantry, 3 1/2 years in all the best parts of the war
>build guns from home and research everything
>be NatSoc
>let wife work at her job because she comes home, cleans, cooks, and fucks every day and loves her job
>she's NatSoc too because my views are her views
>have two children I get to see every day the minute they're out of school and redpill them from the start
>be stay at home Dad and breadwinner

feels good man.

I replied, realized I was being lazy, and went back to see what you meant, then commented.

Was it really that hard to follow??

>proving for your family is buying women
The fuck is wrong with you??

I'm doing this coz I wondered about the mindset, and I'm insulting them because I'm kinda lit and find them absolutely fucking pathetic. Plus it's kinda funny to laugh at these cucks knowing their wives are taking dick on the side.

I'd much rather be doing what I'm doing, than be a massive autist who spends 2+ hours responding to every post on a Trinidadian meme sharing service.

I'm sure you're a 6'3 225lb chad with an 8in dong, 100k+ job, and a supermodel girlfriend though.

Confirmed for having no kids.

Try being a big man when your balls drop, user.

>Plus it's kinda funny to laugh at these cucks knowing their wives are taking dick on the side.

That's what I mean. You're not doing it for that reason, I don't know why you're doing it; but that's simply not true.

that is 100% not the point it's the principle behind it which you don't have so it would actually be fine for you to do that because you don't know anything else

All women fuck around, OP. Being the breadwinner just gives you security and control but keeping a woman for some fantasy is a lost cause.

You're right! You've got me. I am the subject of scorn and derision. A pathetic husk of a man and nothing like you brave knife binners, bruv. My occupation only pays for the flight and the hotel. My wife's job covers our extra expenses like the more extended trips to the outer hebrides... Uig was lovely btw and I'm certain that you're not representative of all british people. The scottish people we met on our excursions were just lovely. completely innocent.

No, but you are right. Why pretend on a siberian forest surveying forum?

There's nothing like the Outer Hebrides to clear the mind.

But then again, you know this? As a man of the world? No, you're too busy taking a paki cock in the ass to think clearly. What's it like being forced to pay for Television? wonderful welfare scheme you've got.

Ewan and James beg to differ pal.

I mean, that's litrally why I'm doing it. You think people who post to pol have a master plan?? I'm sippin whisky and laughin at cucks, is that not enough for you??

Why do you start threads user??

I see, you're projecting. Ok you can tell us what she did to you, did wifey fuck a guy on the side? We're here for you user. Alpha's don't worry about betas and you are putting so much effort into "laughing" at them.

That's nonsense and indicative of your inability to find a fit mate. Your absolute statement should be qualified: "All women fuck around, on me because I'm an idiot that looks for women on tinder." There, I fixed that for you.

>Anonymous (ID: ERNokSUq)

You seem like the shining example of the english education system...post margaret thatcher, the milk snatcher.

I imagine you to be a poor public assistance wretch.

>can't even read
I'm not in the U.K. anymore dipshit.

Look, if you enjoy your life, good for you. I just genuily can't see how you wake up
every morning and feel anything other than a loser...

Maybe I'm wrong and she'll love you forver bro, but odds are not in your favor.

Trolling aside, I genuily appreciate good travel, spent most of my teens backpacking and it moulded me into who I am. Don't see the point in traveling with the kids atm, but once they will do more than scream and actually remover shit it's back on.

It was to explore the mindset. But now I'm just laughing at cucks.

You don't have much happiness in life, eh mate? Bummer. You're means of expressing yourself indicate that you might have needed more time in grammar school. Standards have sunk with so many pakis running about, eh mate?

Yeah I can't spell for shit, luckily you don't need to spell to be a good salesman so give a fuck

Grasping at straws. You've gone from overcompensating to just random words...

It's pretty rough working from home with the kid here a few days a week... I'm defined by my job, like so many other wage-slaves. It's an incredible burden to be so low.

But I'll never be as low as an inbred fucker from the lower UK who lost their country to a bunch of pakis. It's likely that you came to america in search of opportunities denied to you in your shitty little dim island. Now that the pound is worthless, there's not as much opportunity for travel, is there?

>I just genuily can't see how you wake up
>every morning and feel anything other than a loser...

>wake up every morning, stretch arms
>do a bit of daytrading
>work out
>eat well
>spent rest of free time committed to self directed activities like sports, hobbies, etc
>cook awesome food for yourself and wife
>bang the stress out of her when she comes home from work
>live super awesome life without having to "work"
>instead "work" at making your life, and your families life awesome

I don't get what's so hard to grasp about this. Yes, it's impossibly rare to find a woman that will be loyal to you and also give you the kind of life mentioned above. If you end up in that situation though, how is it factually a bad thing? It sounds pretty awesome actually.

>t. wageslave with a wageslave wife

I don't know. You seem like the bitter one. At the mercy of others for validation. I bet the stay at home cucks are happier than you.

You've got me! ignoring the substance of an argument is when you know you've won a discussion on an Iberian linen spinning forum.

>attempt to find common ground over a shared love of travel
>HURR INBREDZ
Why so salty user?? Are you upset that every single American woman opens the flood gates when they hear my voice??

What you described does not sound forfilling, at all.

It sounds like a nice vacation. But I'd be bored and feeling like a worthless faggot in a few weeks.

I'm burning time while watching a sick little one. I'd much rather show off pics of Uig...

Spotted the israeli shitposter with an American Proxy.

>spending your free time doing whatever you want with access to whatever luxuries your family can afford
>not fulfilling

It's like you have no inner purpose, as if you need your employer to validate your life. You don't. You can take charge and do whatever you like, 'kept man' or not.

My German colleagues say something similar to me when we're hanging out at the Kneipe.

it works fine for pimps. you just have to be pimp tier to get your harem to work for you. it's really that simple. some guys can manage it, some can't. They are still called "studs".

My inner purpose is to be productive, to provide and protect my family.

Jerking to anime all day and producing absolutely nothing of value for society is not productive.

>"If you are 30 years old, you have never had a job in a good, healthy economy at 3% growth. Ever since 2008 we have been at 1.5 to 2% growth. When I was 30, I quit my job and opened my own business beacuse I knew the economy could support that. If I was fired I could just find another job because the economy could support that. Our primary objective is to hold spending steady, not let it get out of hand, and get the economy back to 3% growth because this "new normal" is not the way it has to be.

- Mick Mulvaney, director of the Office of Budget and Management

youtube.com/watch?v=3hLwVv-EFvg
28 minutes 50 seconds

youtu.be/3hLwVv-EFvg?t=28m50s

Fine. Goodnight user, watch that wife though especially what she reads. Definitely avoid any kardashian shows or she will want a different flavor. Also WTF are you doing on Sup Forums on a Friday night? Is marriage this boring? Better re-evaluate yourself instead of those cucks you keep talking about.

Going to fuck a new girl tonight in your name. Goodnight.

>inner purpose is to be productive.
>get progressively drunker, alone on a Friday.
>respond to every single post on an Alaskan pogo stick enthusiasts image trading chat room.
>for nearly 3 hours .
>productivity.