csglobe.com/nwo-globalist-zbigniew-brzezinski-states-easier-kill-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kissinger when?
S

S

FUCKING S

Weepy Mika when?

He was anti-Iraq war. I think that's a good position.

S
S
S all day!

He was not that bad desu. Would play EU4 with.

>not reading the grand chessboard

I don't get it.

F

Soon.

Good year so far; Brzezinski and Rockefeller.

SOROS WHEN?!

ß

cyka blyt!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so many S's
It's so amusing to me that this globalist got to see the rise of a worldwide resistance to globalization.

S

S

He was a realist not an internationalist.

Who's Zbigniew Brzezinski?

wasn't he anti-commie?

He actually wasn't that bad.

SSSSSSSSSSSSS

S.
Kissenger bush sr cheny in that order check them.

SH....For shit on grave

Add Carter on that list

*anti-Russian

the man who invented the Mujahadeen, gave weapons to Osama Bin Laden, and wished to bring into the world a Communist Dystopia.

Read his book Between Two Ages; Or perhaps, if you want to understand why we are in the middle east right now, The Grand Chessboard. These elites plan out everything they do before they do it, and he wrote extensively about his plan and their plans in his books.

>Will be remembered long after you all die

Continue browsing Sup Forums to maintain your degenerate-virgin status

He was anti-commie and he was a geopolitical genius.

Him and Kissinger are incredible minds. Only libshits and retards disagree.

S

S

S !!!!!!!

This.
F
Realpolitik best politics.

>anti-communist

lmao. Read his fucking books.

No more selling Mika to Chinese dignitaries?!?

S rumsfeld next

He was a globalist who wanted the downfall of America.
You are not a smart person and you don't read much.
Please settle down and get your sippy-cup.

He wasn't a russian shill

NWO Globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski States it’s Easier to Kill than to Control Us

csglobe.com/nwo-globalist-zbigniew-brzezinski-states-easier-kill-control/

Mika Brzezinski's (of msnbc Morning Joe fame) father, now you being to understand where so much liberal globalist bias in the media is coming from

"the NWO is under tremendous stress" - john mccain

S S S S S S S S S

Communism WILL win.

Blah blah blah muh its easier to kill a million than convert them.

One globalist scum down, many more to go.

Which book does he say he wants the downfall of America?

didnt fbianon say something about bilderbergers missing or dying

I remember this dude getting passed around as a shape shifter when I used to be into ET shit.

retard that has no understanding or knowledge of history. He and his ilk are zionist scum.

Citation needed.

I don't get pic related. It's saying that a relatively small object is capable of utterly destroying a larger object. That's what happened to the planes. The titanium turbines are basically all that was left...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Why do we hate him Sup Forums?

This is the only dirt I could find on him:
>Worked for LBJ
>the transition of Iran from an important U.S. ally to an anti-Western Islamic Republic

I feel as though I'm missing something.

Creating radical Islam was potentially worse than communism

This post says it all All you mindless retards hating on Big Z are anti-American scum. Fuck all of you.

RIP IN PEACE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Which book do you get this from?

not all americans are democrats, in case you didnt know that.

S.

fucking piece of trash.

See you on the battle field, you treasonous Commie fucking scum!

Nobody younger than 35 knows who this fuckface was. Im 20 and this guy is a 'literally fucking who' to me

S

S

I'm not a fucking Democrat. I just know the man played a pivotal role in keeping the Russians at bay during the Cold War.
Do you even know who he is you fucking idiot? HE FOUGHT THE RUSSIANS.

15 YEAR OLDS NEED TO GTFO REEEEEEEEE

Kek. About. Fucking. Time.

His son Mark Brzezinski was the American ambassador to Sweden under the Obama presidency.

>ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI
started the trend of supporting (((moderate islamic rebels))) in the middle east to counter the soviet union in afghanistan; did so before the USSR even invaded the shithole

afghani groups morphed into al-qeada, he never had remorse for the chain of events he started that resulted in 9/11

F
I like his books

you should read about him, former NSA director
when radical islam was getting started in iran
think 1970s foreign policy hawk

>neoconservatism, the book

Read "The Grand Chessboard"

S S S S S
Hope it hurt faggot

I know that 9/11 was an inside job and there were bombs in the towers.

But that could just be particles of wood, glass + dust, not the nose, no?

and exhale...

S

Lol faggot

Some people theorize that there were no planes, it was all a hologram.

I don't think that's true. Although their were bombs in the towers and building 7 100%, I'm fairly certain that, whether remote controlled or passenger, the planes were real.

The pentagon and the one that crashed in shanksville, however, were absolutely not real planes.

Could it be that he believed Communism was so horrific that it was worth arming Islamists to stop it?

I know these are obnoxious questions, but I legit don' know the dude other than what wikipedia says.

>ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI
You got my S

he armed the muhajadeen

the acorn that became the tree of radical islam

S

Good riddance slavshit

The reason they faked the crash in Shanksville is to prevent any suspicions as to "but why didn't they go after the white house or the capitol"

Fucking sinister how much thought was put into 9/11 by the deep state. Even then it is so obvious it was an inside job. Problem is they own the media, and people are dumb.

Great argument. Back to >>>/leddit/, dipshit.
You're an idiot if you the Muja are the roots of radical Islam. Keep hating yourself you pussy burger.

FFFFFFF because I like watching you salty faggots cry

Yes

he personally has said in interviews that islamic terrorism is better than the soviet union

S

youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

gee idk like maybe the nose of the plain shouldn't be perfectly intact after going through both sides of a steel building?

hey youre right i might be wrong, theres lots of incorrect information on the internet.

but i think osama bin laden was muhajadeen

S

Great minds pig's arse

a pair of evil lying thieving kikes

hope Henry K is next

You mean a bunch of goat fuckers with Soviet-era AK47's is better than a fucking nuclear capable super power? I guess that explains why Big Z was the geopolitical expert and all the faggots hating on him are LARPing losers on a Mongolian knitting forum.
Read^

>Poles are base-
Also it's BrzeziŃski

ńńńńńńńńńń

This guy gets it.

I ran a google search on him and communism. I doubt I'll find a book where he wishes for the destruction of the USA, but I do see stuff about communism. Can anyone tell me this book? I'd love to read it

>Do you even know who he is you fucking idiot? HE FOUGHT THE RUSSIANS.
>15 YEAR OLDS NEED TO GTFO REEEEEEEEE
I know exactly who he is, and you're a Commie faggot NeoCon. GTFO you stupid dopey boomer cunt!

S

they dont give a shit about our nukes, that OH BTW we dont use.

>using the salon as a source

Well I can't spit on his grave if his primary mistake was going too far in trying to stop commies.
I obviously regret the downside of his efforts.

Thanks for the history lesson Sup Forums.

i just hope you realize the guy is a globalist swamp monster like dick cheney or george soros

No. Terrorists blow up a few things here and there, left wing ideology has literally destroyed our civilization. The commies didn't need to nuke us, they subverted our institution to the point of literally white genocide by whites, and now we're left praying they actually nuke us because that's the only way to turn things around.

>uses Salon as source
>calls me a commie and a boomer
I'm 27, I'm just not retarded. You shills are great. KYS anti-American piece of shit.
>Cold War was an inside job
Fuck off, idiot.
PROOFS

that is exactly what he is,

McCain probably had to lick his taint to become a senator

Too bad one of the last things her sainted father had to hear was that she's been having a slutty affair and breaking up two marriages with her creepy TV co-host.

read the grand chessboard, its been US foreign policy since the second twin tower was hit, ties right on into (((neoconservatism)))

S