Brit/pol/ - too hot to sleep edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

>Stagflation is coming back
whatinvestment.co.uk/stagflation-coming-uk-invest-2553680/
archive.is/VoaN2

>BBC "factcheckers" find Police numbers cut by 18%
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/WgAx0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gmpolice/status/868291698975281155
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/868269165320208386
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545684/Huntsman-spider-Kent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qymU1sRgB2w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545684/Huntsman-spider-kills-Theresa-May-and-entire-Conservative-cabinet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kebab being removed throughout the night

corbyn will not win

Rate my hijab.

Where's the best part of England?

What happened with this fucking Survation poll then

It might finally be cold enough to sleep, 3 hours before it's dawn and too bright to sleep.

Fucking fuck summer.

manchester

People keep ignoring my zingers tonight, gotta go to sleep with low self esteem now

thunder and lightning tomorrow where i am apparently lads

Friendly updates regarding Manchester attack and the hunt for the network:

BANGS HEARD IN DROYLSDEN AND PRESTWICH AREAS ACCORDING TO USERS. ALSO 2 MEN DRAGGED FROM HOUSE IN CHEETHAM HILL.

twitter.com/gmpolice/status/868291698975281155

twitter.com/gmpolice/status/868269165320208386
More raids happening.

Something major is going down for so much activity tonight on the first day of Ramadan. The rumours of 2 bombs still at large may be true.

Kent

garden of england

Anywhere that isn't dense enough to be a city but not rural enough to not have fibre.

except medway
and gravesend
sittingbourne is pretty shit too

Brighton

>Kent

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545684/Huntsman-spider-Kent.html

If your not a Tapir why bother living?

I'm in Maidstone lad, only ever go Sittingbourne for fishing. The other two I avoid completely.

>tfw the Blackbirds have started to sing
>tfw the Magpies and Wood Pigeons will kick off soon

it's 17 degrees where you wankers are at, too hot to sleep my ass

i'm hard

>tfw birds are chirping already

fowey

It's the humidity

same here
blackbirds have the best song

Looks nice mate, might have to make a trip down for the weekend.

my sleep cycle is fucked anyway, and night brit/pol/ is comfiest

They start at 3 in the morning here. Fucking annoying

The sun is already coming up. I'm going to bed.

have some cement in your cereal and harden the fuck up you cunts its not even hot

Sorry for living in a country with sensible temperate weather, leaf.
It's between 5-15 degrees here for like 40 weeks of the year; we don't get ridiculous snows or heatwaves very often so we aren't used to them.

You guys don't have air conditioning?

Umm so can we still be friends?

Its not the same without jet black skin or magic mud, you wouldn't understand m80

OH SHIT THE QUEEN DEAD !!!

Out of everyone I thought you would understand leaf

next snackbar attack in fowey

>tfw dawn in 1 hour
>the light is already here. I can see a red sky
>"Red sky at morning, sailors take warning"
Today is the first day of Ramadan. We may see a kebab event. Be vigilant lads if you're attending any public events.

Rarely gets hot enough to warrant it mate, we make do with opening windows

What would be the point?
We whine about the hot weather but realistically it's only this hot for like one or two weeks out of the whole year, and it doesn't get as bad as literal lizard places like Arizona or Straya.
There's no business in home AC here so it would cost a fortune and almost never get used, plus houses are too small to accommodate it.

maidstones not bad for a night out I guess. better than chatham where im at

>sun is rising already

4am

still awake

alone

on a friday night

/saturday morning

>i wouldnt understand

im full anglo mate YOU dont understand

not funny nigger

lol, so true.

>be me
>go to greek island one time
>its vaguely warm in their terms
>dies

>tfw so many sporting events this weekend. They better not fuck with the fa cup final

Lads there are massive flashing lights outside but the sky is clear and there is no noise. Some weird lightening we got going on here in Wales.

Gunna go outside and observe.

>Chatham
Fucking hell mate sorry to hear that. Nightlife in Maidstone is alright I suppose. We've had like 3 new pubs/clubs open recently. I work in a bar here so I'm usually on the shit end of it though.

It's the rapture.

could be ayy lmaos, don't get probed.

this desu, don't want to see any karenposters hurt

keep us posted lad

Its called lightning

the month of terror

good job I don't go outside

23,000 Jihadists in the UK, 500 active terror plots, 5 plots foiled in last 60 days,1300 events this weekend nationwide.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE MUMMY MAY YOUR ENERGY! SHE WILL MAKE BRITAIN STRONG AGAIN!! Commie Corbyn will lose so hard, he won't know what hit him! I'm predicting a landslide for Mummy May!

>the fire rises

>alone
You have us, you ungrateful fuck

Sorry but Corbyn is my man

If it ever got 40 degrees in the U.K., do you think people would start dropping dead?

Definitely. Heat waves here already end up killing some older people

Corbyn is a commie cuck.

Most definitely. Our houses are designed to keep heat in and 99% of houses don't have A/C

Might as well get those gibs before the islamification of the country destroys it completely

Any Cardiff lads in the house? This thunderstorm is intense. Best lightening ever.

Serious thunder and lightning outside, lads. Think it might be the end times tbqh.

ayy lmaos would land in fucking wales ahahahah

8 minutes in, Morality Man says "willies"

youtube.com/watch?v=qymU1sRgB2w

got 100% in my uni quiz just now lads

kek

Shit, it's like Torchwood but real.

that show was breddy gud until its last season

You know, I always get confused as to why the fuck the police don't do anything about these groups and plots they already know about until a terrorist act actually happens? To make it seem like they're doing something? It's like when a "crackdown" on gangs is announced and hundreds of gangbangers get arrested. Why not do it before? Is this really what our policing has come to?

First season was a bit hit and miss tbqh. S2 and S3 were solid though.

>London
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545684/Huntsman-spider-kills-Theresa-May-and-entire-Conservative-cabinet.html
>A Labour spokesman was heard to say, "that if you kill the spider it wins."
>Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the shadow government was reluctant to comment on whether was sympathetic to the arachnids cause.
>Backbench Tories were quick to point out that this was an isolated case, and that this would not prevent their plan to introduce more Huntsmans into the white cities and towns of Britain.

you say this in front of me
WE are awake
you pillock

>This huntsman faggot still thinks it's funny

Lads I am shitting you not this is the bigger thunder and lightening I've ever witnessed by far, I bet even you cunts in Somerset can see this shit.

>I condemn poisonous bites from both sides
>We've got to have peace, I would negotiate with the spiders

BIG fucking flash just there, and holy fuck that rumble. Actually shitting myself a little.

Where you at mate? It has left Cardiff now, well disappointed, wanted it to say, was fantastic.

Anyone ever had lightning strike their house?

Sounds like a car bomb going off in your head with no echo

This

Bristol. Another very bright flash as I was typing this.

>car bomb going off in your head
>in your head
>car bomb
>in your head
>in your head
>zombie
>zombie

Wanna meet down the Hobgoblin for a squealer tomorrow?

SOMERSET
O
M
E
R
S
E
T

>wu-what the hell did you do summer? all you had to do was wait in the car

corruption, governments are compromised by big money in usa and middle east
I like to think they are wise and have a plan for where we're going but i'm pretty short on evidence

>implying I'll survive the night

Still too hot

>Why not do it before?
They want them to commit enough crimes and provide enough evidence so they can lock them up for a long time. No point locking them up for minor offenses

I can see you got your mother's looks.

Agreed. Still cant sleep due to the heat. I even took a double dose of sleeping pills and twice the recomended alcohol intake.

I know how you feel. Only been managing 3 or 4 hours sleep each night since like Monday