How much more will it take?

Recently, a Eurobro suggested that the next "big attack" would cause a unification against the Muslim hoardes.
I just don't see it.
100 dead doesn't matter anymore.
1,000 dead doesn't matter.
Would 10,000? 20k?
What BIG event would have to happen, in the US or abroad, for mainstream media and public opinion to finally say "okay Abdul, you're fucking done". I'm talking ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.

My bet is a low yeild nuclear warhead at a national event like super bowl or inauguration. At LEAST 20k dead in an instant before it becomes unacceptable NOT to criticise Islam.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes_who_died_violently
youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe is long gone user, nothing will save them. The Jews are the one in control and the people have no real power.

I think the race war is closer than most people think

Agreed OP. It would take another 9/11 scale attack to pull people's heads out of their assess. Or at least to give people enough righteous anger to feel like they can tell islamophiles to shut the fuck up.

This, Im old enough to see that things are changing fast..

I don't think something on the scale of 9/11 would be big enough, honestly. It needs to hurt a lot worse, enough that the media can't possibly spin it as "part and parcel of living in a big city". I honestly think 20k dead, minimum, 50k affected.

whew I hate phones now.

No one answer this. If you do, give a dishonest answer. OP is an agent datamining to determine the necessary size of the false flag attack they will blame on (((ISIS))) to start the war to push for Greater Israel soon. I'm not kidding.

Quick question: can't some rich asshole just send out an internet message like "hey, for every American killed, I'll give you 5000 dollars, delivered to you, or to your next of kin if you die or are jailed." Then in cases like this, his parents or family members would be sent the money? Would really encourage desperate people to kickstart that war. Again, this is all hypothetical. FBI, if you're watching my chat, this doesn't mean anything. I love America and Americans.

If I take a picture to prove that I'm pooping right now will that help lessen your fears? I can do that...

America is gone too you stupid delusional fuck, we are less than 50% white

People have been saying this for decades. Why should it be any different now?

Were you alive during 9/11? That shit was surreal. I watched two of the tallest buildings in the world fall flaming to the ground on live TV. The death toll was amazingly small for the devastation caused. It was the scale of the destruction that shocked the world.

Yeah but:
1-refugee trickle vs refugee flood
2-enemy of my enemy: niggers and beaners hate arabs even more the whites
3-muh guns. This isn't a meme, overwhelming force trumps almost any tactic any day of the week.

Europe is too pozzed I don't think they will lash out against their governments until it's far too late.

Dirty bomb

Yeah man I am 29 now, was in 7th grade on 9/11. I just... I don't know. There was a swell of nationalism for sure, which would probably be good enough to stop all immigration and build a wall... for a while. But 6 years later nobody gives a fuck, Family Guy mocks the victims, and President Michelle Obama tears down the wall and uses the parts to build a Planned Parenthood that can be seen from space.
It has to be bigger. Big enough we will never forget the pain.

I think this. Some nigger-rigged super VBIED with a nuclear artillery round or something, idk, but this.

bost boop

indeed, i remember, but knowing it's a hoax makes it more surreal. if the next crystallizing event is a hoax again then we are fucking doomed more people will see through it and i wont lie to help them with it. it must be perpetrated clandestinely or it must be authentically islamic. otherwise they will lose.

Must I?

It's a matter of when the people give the big "NO!" to the big "I said so!" known as government. You're all already free. You can still arm yourself. You can defend yourself. After that, nothing can stop you if you learn from history and plan well.

It won't happen. The media, politicians, heads of police force are not allowing it to happen. They are stopping the information from getting out, prosecuting people who speak out against it and allowing more Muslims to invade the west. We are losing a war most people aren't aware we are fighting and the west will be done for

Liberal cucks in this country and Europe would think surviving an attack or knowing a victim as a badge of honor. "I survived terrorism but let them all in, they aren't terrorists"

None of those points mean shit

We already had our refugee flood in the form of niggers and Mexicans. Go check out black on white crime stats, they're far worse than the handful of terror attacks that Europe receives.

Blacks and beaners don't hate Arabs, they hate whites. Anyone that's non-white will help them in their conquest against whites.

>muh guns
Dumbest fucking argument ever, Americans would never use their guns they are too pussified.

yeah no.

Jokes on you whitey, I am hispanic. USA still has a future if it can control the flow of immigration and with Mr.Trump on the office, there is hope. I don't see any hope for Europe. It will only get worse.

U would need a dirty bomb in a big city, like New York.

suitcase dirty bomb. It is such an 80's meme

This
1 is too many
If they can't see that, they will be crushed by those that do see that (i.e. the conquerors)

The fighting instinct has been culled from White populations by centuries of Zionist warfare. Sorry user we are their cattle.

i hope your right

An attack on the Vatican City. Killing the pope in the process.

The pope that would succeed him would do so under the fact that Benedict offered his hand to Islam and was killed for it.

His successor would call for deus vult. Cucked liberal nations would attempt to suppress the rage, and they would fail. The ceremonial orders of the vatican would seek recruits for a punitive crusade, amd they would find them. If the EU attempted to stop the catholic retaliation all hell would break loose.

You're Wrong.
We're at a breaking point right now.
There's Going To Be A HUGE Snap..
You can Feel The Tension in the air
& when people find out (((who))) let these invaders in..
Well...
It's Going To Be One Hell Of A Shoah.

Even one million is not enough the only way to wake people up is when they have to pay 10-whatever% more taxes to feed the subhumans or an economic collapse

Pretending that an armed populace is no different than an unarmed populace is a good way to die young.
>americans are pussified
Ffs man, leave the city. Go to a farm, or a ranch, or a factory, anywhere MEN still do WORK with their HANDS.
But go ahead, pretend that doesn't exist, pretend the world is what Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin tell you it is...

I don't think the size of the attack is what will get people to react. It's going to be a kind of war weariness. Right now there are months in between attacks. People calm down. People forget. People have a chance to find normalcy again and move on.

It will take a sustained series of attacks, multiple small ones in quick succession like we saw in France after Charlie Hebdo. If you've seen the film "The Siege" it shows it well. A scared population who just wants it to stop, societal shellshock, political pressure all coming to a head and pushing the masses past the point of no return. Of course that film has a bluepilled ending but I don't think it would end that way in reality.

I hope that it doesn't come to that. I hope we don't lose any more people but if we keep burying our heads then eventually things will boil over. Things will get worse before they get better, I fear.

Where do you enlist to save mother EVROPA?

This is the foretold prophecy. Killing the pope starts the endtimes, opening a big can of worms.

Goodevening FBI, any Memorial day plans?

Good point Hans! Hits to the wallet are often the most painful.
Aaaaaand I sound like a Jew.

There is a mass conversion, but its still not enough.

>It will take time to convert the public away from Regressive liberalism
>with social media and its virulency maybe 4-10 years before there's a majority right wing motion in Europe
>but that will take a consistent flooding of bombs, attacks, rapefugees, etc because the human animal is fucking stupid

Sit back and watch the the Euro cucks get culturally enriched until they're broken or no longer brown bitches anymore

>I'll certainly be watching this from Canacuckistan until our own red pilling in 2019, #Mad_Max_is_our_only_hope

Where are the last bastions of white conservatism? I know plenty of all-white towns and even counties here in Burgerland, but that means fuck-all when Barrack has a sex change and gets another 8 years behind the wheel.
Where else is there? Although, I'm much happier to fight than to flee.

Police state government forcing people to carry religious identification cards doesn't sound like a working solution.

Does or does not? If not, what else would you suggest? Obviously a ban on hijab is a good start, and label "mosques" as cults, or hate-speech or whatever.

>ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.
Won't happen from terrorism, that'll always get not-all-muslims.
Need things like the organised cologne sex attacks where it really is all muslims.

>would cause a unification against the Muslim hoardes.

The opposite is happening, Europe is slowly being eroded in to a third world shit hole full of Niggers, I notice this today when there was a report of a stabbing in France, everybody was antipathic against the French saying you voted for this, the same effect will be on every European country until it becomes Mexico tier.
when we make fun and jokes of the whites getting beheaded in the middle of Paris while a brand new mosque is unveil every year.

Europe is lost and I'll tell you why, whites turned against their gods and traditions to adore false idols, like that midget Ariana Grande.

is more important for whites to follow what their idols say than what the Bible say, anyone with even a modest belief in Christianity will never allowed a Fucking piece of shit mosque to be built on Christian soil and will fight to death against the Saracens.

Is not the first time they've tried and is their wet dream to install Islam in Europe.

Keep praising false idols, keep following the lame and blind orders of stupid actors who make bank with the grievance of real people while they live comfortably in their golden castles.
Katy perry, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, every Fucking Jew in Hollywood, false gods, false prophets with lying tongues.

Believe in god and he'll save us from the Saracen menace

This coming from an illegal Mexican living in gringo land, Europe must be saved at all cost even if it's my own blood being spilled

Sup Forumsland
Hungary
Russia
Japan

Thats somewhat true
The thing is, sooner or later, the economy will collapse, wether we take in refugees or not. Of course it will influence how soon that will happen, but its not the cause of it.
Whats annoying about this is, that people will not question the system, but blame everything on the lazy refugees.

Something like what is happening in the Philippines.

Muslims take over a neighborhood, village, or ski resort and fly the IS flag while they rape and execute whites.

Thing is they could always just lie about their beliefs anyways until the actual attack happens, so it would have to be based on ethnic heritage or some surveillance state type scenario which nobody would be in support of. Im at a loss man

Fuck only noticed you said White Conservatism now
Ignore our Japanese Brethren then

""big attacks"" dont change shit, nigger, people get used to that shit. Just look at your (((country))) violence and rape is part and parcel of your society. People are used to it. the only thing that will change anything is economics. An economic collapse is what europe needs and nothing else.

The attacks are coming more often.

At a certain point you just have to stop caring about people that don't care about themselves.

The jew indoctrination is too heavily ingrained in the Europeans' minds.
The kikes have sent the mudslimes against Europe and the USA with the US also getting a dose of niggers.
It may be too late.
But I bet even just 10% of us could take these fuckers out.
We just can't fight each other.
The jew, the niggers, and the mudslimes are the enemy.

People in my society conceal guns and knives to give themselves a modicum of protection. People in my society voted in Trump because he had the balls to suggest building a wall between us and the cartels. People in my society still KILL prisoners, because retribution is more important that rehabilitation.
Don't get us confused, Ahmed, the US is nowhere near as fucked as you are.

Suicide bombers are a last-resort tactic. ISIS is about to die. If Europe refuses to limit its own freedoms, then liberalism and tolerance win and medieval, archaic religious forms will gradually fade away as we become increasingly knowledgeable about our cosmos. Europe is winning and will continue to win, so long as butthurt Islamophobes don't start WW3.

I think anything over 10k would ignite a full on race war at this point

i h8 b8 but here's your (you), faggot

I can't even fathom that kind of a death toll, that's some D-Day level shit, right? That's double the number of US casualties in two wars that have lasted over a decade each.
Fucking sad that that's what it'll take...

lol, French Elliot Rodgers got BTFO

Some one needs to explode The House of Parliament

Iraq with the bantz!

Do you think a Tom Clancy "Executive Orders" style scenario would do it, completely kill off an entire government?
I'm thinking more "Sum of All Fears", but you might be on to something...

Nothing will unify people against fucking Muslims. We are basically fucked, each time stuff like that is reported on the news people just complain about Muslims being shown as terrorists and as a threat instead of just accepting the truth and fight against what's happening.

The fundamental problem is all religion. So long as religious faggots that can't into reality are not considered to be mentally ill, none of this can be solved. Trying to pretend that christfags are any better or different than akbarfags, or letting Israel tell other countries what they can or cannot do, (ETC. ETC.) is the root problem that needs to be addressed.

Until then, the world will burn as certain people with a particular imaginary friend keep murdering innocent bystanders because someone else somewhere has a different imaginary friend than whoever is doing the murdering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes_who_died_violently

Tons of popes were assassinated already.

Red-pilled Norm! Fucking love that guy.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to write this.
At no point will the west ever condone appearing anti islamic
To do so is to make it more likely islam will unify itself
It will always be a case of lets be friends while the USA takes natural resources from the mid east

It would take a huge economic collapse where people are fed up with the government and begin a revolution. That likely won't happen any time soon so you can say goodbye to France, UK, and Sweden. The rest of Europe still has a chance.

Hello underage newfag.

>kikes have sent the mudslides
this idea never ceases to amaze me. Your poor mind, you have my condolences.

retard, christianity isn't a european religion, and christians nowadays aren't "crusaders", they're "refugees welcome"

Anybody else remember that shitty show Lost? Shit aired in 2004 and a core part of the plot of season 1 was "lol there's an Iraqi guy, do you think he's the bad guy? Lolnoperacist". That was 3 short years after 9/11 and they come with the #NotAllTerrorists.

>7th grade in 2001, is now 29

Haha, you got held back a grade you dumb ass!

Part of me thinks the terrorism is just the elite testing how strong their brainwashing is. notice its never as bad as it should be... the 9/11 attacks happened before work started, minimizing deaths...same with the concert attack, happened afterward and at the exit, again minimizing deaths....had the towers been hit at 10am it would have been so tragic as to snap people out of the brainwashed state they were in....if the concert attack happened inside, again much worse reaction.

Either way the attack is going to have to be so gruesome and so large it breaks cradle to grave brainwashing thats so engrained im not sure anything can be done to break it. I mean they attacked teenage girls and the reaction was "lets not get mad it wouldn't be PC to do so" if that doesn't say how fucked society is i don't know what will....the british should be at parliament's door with torches demanding expulsion of migrants over attacking young girls at a concert...but they arnt...they are saying "more please"...same deal with sweden and their young girls getting raped at historic levels...and even charging a girl for fighting back with pepper spray that is for some reason illegal as its the easiest way for a woman to get out of a rape situation without bloodshed.

It is a lot safer here than CNN tells you. Come here and see. There are of course bad places, but over all the US is very safe. I'd feel safer in NYC than in any city in Europe. But that's what the media is telling me. I own many guns and carry one concealed with me. I can protect myself. All you Eurofags can't carry guns because you are Cucks.

hahhahaaaaaa, nigger

your society is done and over with, 1+ million white women marrying outside of their race every single fucking year, millions more chocking on Tyrones BBC on a daily basis. Beaners and niggers EVERYWHERE. Kike controlled media, daily (!!!) murderes on innocent whites and nobody is doing shit about it despite all your guns. Larping on Sup Forums dont do shit you mutt. 20k+ black on white rapes every year. What are you doing about it? voting in a bonafide retard and his kike billionaire adminstration? top fucking kek. Get your neckbeard ass up and do something. Germany TODAY is whiter than (((america))) was in the fucking 60s. Get real wizard. You might as well shove those guns up your ass they'll be about as useful as they are now. You are not even really a white country 60%er.

Hey don't forget its the Jews who are the main problem, they put fluoride in our water and emasculate the white man!

When will you faggots realise that Islam is the problem and every attempt to concoct conspiracies about the jews is purporting islam even further

Wishful thinking.

Literally no.
Maybe I was in 8th grade. Just remember the building (middle school), that's about it.
I think that's when they started making us take foreign languages too, and I remember my Spanish teacher wanted to have us write out our thoughts on 9/11 en espanol and I'm like nigga I know like 3 words, c'mon now...

Tens of thousands could die and i honestly think you'd still see the majority of people virtue signaling. The handlers of the media want to give the impression that people acting like that is normal, so of course that's what you see.

Oh...I'm 27 and was in 7th grade when it happened.

No quiero 9/11.

What other European countries, besides Poland and Austria, are openly against mudslime invaders? Baba Vanga did predict Europe will turn into Middle East 2.0 and it sure is looking that way.

I think I wrote "lo siento", which may or may not mean "I'm sorry".
Strictly speaking, that was an admission of guilt on my part, probably on a watch list now.

It's only a matter of time until a Democrat bans every gun with the exception of single shot rifles

>anywhere MEN still do WORK with their HANDS
I have. Have you? Most of them are fat old fucks in their 40s-50s and retarded hicks.

Even in the rural towns you will start to see spics and nigger mutts. There is no fucking escape.

This video is a huge redpill. The government isn't going to let white enclaves exist in America

youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

This, the Americans are fucking delusional about how great their doing. They are so indoctrinated by their nation's propaganda, they still believe we are a white country and their freedom means shit.

How is the Czech Republic? I've always liked CZ guns, wouldn't mind drinking beer in Prague with some Czech qt.

Can't you see?

They don't give a shit, they just want to bring in Muslim Islamist so the elites can convert and fuck little kids cause all the laws will be changed so it's legal, if anyone complains, well then that's just play racist/bigotry/islamaphobic/etc.

Two things could lead to the end of Islam in the west.

Either there will be a single large scale attack within the next 10 years, leaving thousands dead.

Or gradually over time, the rate of small scale attacks will happen more and more often (this is already happening). I can see it becoming a daily occurrence across Europe within the next 10 years if things continue as they are - but eventually the majority of people will turn against Islam.

America has more mexicans than Europe does muslims

The good thing is that white americans can get guns

Unironically, tell me why you think that way. Did you grow up innacity or innawoods? What kind of work do you do? I just don't get how an American can be so defeatist to think that we're German-tier cucked right now when I have a safe full of suppressed rifles and no mosques within a six hour drive.

They want Islam because it's a self-governing religion of sorts, it all goes back to their Marxist agendas. They want Islam that way if you do anything they dislike, your peers have no problem chopping your head off.

Yeah, but Mexicans don't have the magic force field that Muslims do that make them immune to criticism that Muzzies do.
And Mexicans are literally deporting themselves under Trump.

Nuclear bombing of a major city may do it.

it might be your right - because people are becoming numb to it all and all the security measures and all, damn I hope your wrong though because 911 really blew my mind. Nice France got me fucked up for a while cuz it really reminded me of 911 for some reason I dunno using a truck at what is like a 4th of July thing over there in France Bastille day or whatever little kiddies all happy n shit and that goddamned truck reminded me of the fucking planes used 911 - RIP to those people and fuck all the fucking politicians -

We can get there, we just need to bomb a few more hundred Syrian children. MAGA!

>fucking cringe