G.O.P. Health Bill Would Leave 23 Million More Uninsured in a Decade, C.B.O. Says

nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/politics/cbo-congressional-budget-office-health-care.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SbRsK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please remember to archive media renowned for shilling and clickbait. Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

archive.is/SbRsK

It's getting kinda late. let's go to sleep, op.

*yawn* getting kinda late. let's go to sleep, pedes.

good
insurance should be a choice

look at the time. better get to sleep.

Don't worry, Trump will veto it. He promised that nobody would be left uninsured and Americans would get the best healthcare.

Millennials are pretty much mentally retarded if they're against Trumpcare.

Yeah when you stop forcing people to buy a commodity, most of them tend to stop buying it.

Lol

This ShareBlue filename meme has to stop!

Keep it up based nord. All the newfags are stupid

as if I give a fuck. I get insurance through my job

>Millennials are pretty much mentally retarded if they're against Trumpcare.

Maybe millennials care about more than just themselves? Besides, they won't be 21 years old forever.

I had great insurance before fartniggercare

Millenials are healthy now but realize they'll eventually be old and haggard. Anyone in that situation that isn't retarded would be against Trumpcare.

"Insured" simply meant an American is forced to pay for health insurance under penalty of law. Obama set fines for those who didn't pay. Would Hitlary have specified jail time, far greater fines?

>there's too many people in the world
>there's not enough healthcare for all the people in the world
Seems the problem will fix itself.

>they won't be 21 years old forever.
They sure fucking act like it

>constantly bitch and moan about their college loans
>constantly bitch and moan about boomers
>fuck Trump I don't want tax credits and cheaper health insurance

Millennials confirmed to be the dumbest generation in American history. They don't see that all it would take after Trumpcare is increasing the tax credit and levying taxes on the rich and boom universal healthcare. Millennials are really a disgrace and you two are fucking stupid.

23 million less welfare mouths to feed, yes it will fix itself. Feed starving people and get more, stop feeding staving people the equation balances itself. Natures laws dictate the strongest survive

GOOD.

the rich want to kill innocents for imaginary numbers
they're sociopaths and have lost their way
they'll all burn in hell