Tfw found out ima chinlet, Can someone give me some reasons to keep living, Its mostly bad when i talk

Tfw found out ima chinlet, Can someone give me some reasons to keep living, Its mostly bad when i talk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's always an opposite faggot.

Find some girl with a gigantic chin.

I'm still fucking human

What does that have to do with anything I said?

Grow a fucking beard you manchild
/thread

Try harder in life.

Make more money than your peers.

Learn to be funny (not asshat funny, but charming funny).

Take up running.

Meet a 7/10 chick, don't be dick, get married.

Enjoy life.

(Christ, these fucking chin threads are trying for everybody).

no one cares
you start to care, you buy shit that you don't need
that's how (((they))) win

Manlet here too, start mewing and grow a beard in the meantime.

Grow a beard and most people won't be able to tell.

Chinlet+manlet, it's really bad rip me

Lose weight

>Canadian flag
>Imply he needs to TELL us hes a manlet
>implying

Just grow a beard nigger.

I have no motivation to do anything
IM not funny
i cant run
i have social anxiety and avoidant personality disorder
I cant enjoy life unless im beautiful "i was a good looking child and had a normal chin then"

>I cant run
ok, you deserve whatever fucked up life you lead

What is mewing desu

if chinlets didn't reproduce the chinlets gene would've died out

>btfo

Don't worry, there's an easy solution to this, grow a beard and shave from the jaw-line down. it will pronounce your jaw making it look like you have one. If you can't grow decent facial hair then you're screwed and might as well jump off the nearest bridge.

That sounds like being a fake, i would get a girl and marry then shave then she would divorce me

Grow a beard

>outing yourself as a mouthbreather
Now that's what I call top kek!

Its where you strip down to just cotton underwear and make a noise like a hungry kitten

that guy is all fucking chin,

I dont mouth breath and it still happened

never shave, just trim. you have to keep the beard for the rest of your life. she won't divorce you though, she will just tell you lovingly "you're so handsome with facial hair, grow it back!"

kek
>2 years into marriage
u "This is the real me honey"
her "omg you manlet i wanna divorce you have no chin"

PUSH YOUR MAXILLA FORWARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

I have most of those plus I'm a manlet+chinlet+dicklet+baldlet. It's easy to find people in real life who look past that shit. More often than not, only Sup Forums and yourself actually care about half of that.
So stop being a pathetic cretin when there are millions of faggots out there worse off than you are living their lives.

>Shit chin
>Very light blond hair so beard conceals nothing
>Beard hair is wiry and thin
WHY

Thank GOD life doesn't last very long, whats the point without a chin

Just go out into the desert and become a man
get yourself a couple of scars from the emus and 234 poison spiders

Hows? original commen

>Muh cwippling social anxiety

KYS you weak, self-pitying child

Keep your chin up,m8, head up shoulders back! Project confidence, fake it till u make it. That neck skin will only get looser with time, but you can hide it by sorta kissing at the ceiling.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Here.
Let the guy from House of cards tell you

I am and always have been a self pitying child and im 24

Story?

You're cowering behind a proxy too. A real Aussie would be funny.

But he's a jawlet, his beard gave him a better jawline

ikr
cunts a fake
prob Canadian

I am literally Aussie.

Oh, don't worry about it. (And DON'T grow a beard. They're unsanitary and gross)

If that's a picture of you, you do not have a "receding chin". You just don't have a Lantern jaw.
Would you rather look like Jay Leno or John "Horseface" Kerry?

Also be happy you have a normal nose.

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
(JAJAW JAJAW)
TURN YOUR CHIN INTO AN EDGE
DON'T LOOK DOWN OR TILT YOUR HEAD
OR YOU'LL BE A CHINLET

First it was height, then dick, then jaw.

You faggots will be insecure even if you get to be perfect

I was perfect, when i was a kid then my looks changed so much

Go stand under a dropbear, you disgust me

jesus christ

Cause my chin?

sucking dicks to produce hypertrophy of the lower jaw muscle

What? You think it's any easier for someone to love you too? Grow up. Don't keep holding your breath for someone on a different planet than you.

>Meet a 7/10 chick, don't be dick, get married.
Impossible for a chinlet. Looks are everything (source: lookism.net).

>tfw i have chin and nose

THANKS JEWISH ANCESTORS I APPRECIATE IT

What the hell does this have to do with Sup Forums?
fuck back off to Sup Forums

fuck i mean a big chin and nose

Grow a beard. What's wrong with you.

Gavin McInnes is an e-celeb who has made rage videos about being a chinlet

if he can make it, you sure as hell can. grow some facial hair and get angry about everything so people dont notice cunt

You need a big chinned girl so your kids will be normal. Break the cycle of ugly, please.

>Tfw found out ima chinlet
grow the neck beard back, bongchacho

>no motivation
find something that motivates you
>not funny
you arent trying
>i cant run
you havent made the slightest effort
>i have social anxiety... etc
you haven't tried so you assume you cant do it

tl;dr stop being a pathetic faggot. women can sense that you are this way. fake it til you make it, jesus christ you disgust me

>t. I fucking stutter and can still make it because I awkwardly navigate every social interaction EVER with enough grace to make myself seem normal

Thats really not a thing...Its called melting face disorder and its from improper tongue posture...I.e. being a fucking mouth breather deforms your face

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Chin Chinnery Chin Chinnery Chin Chin Cherry.
No chin is as lucky as lucky can be~

Mewing has been proven false

Source you leaf faggot

Nope i just cant see a reason to even try if im a chinlet

push your lower jawbone out, it may be uncomfortable but it will look better

Don't worry user. Many chinlets go on to lead very successful lives. If you make it the focus of your attention you're never going to be happy. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has redeeming causes that are both visible and internal. You have so much potential. Just by being on this website you have shown yourself to be a thoughtful and visionary individual. I'd take one based and wise chinlet over 100 Jay Lenos any day. Just know that somewhere, a thousand miles away, someone is thinking about you and wishing for you to love yourself and to treat yourself like you'd treat your best friend. Pic related are rules for radicals (the version they don't want you to see). We are the real crazy motherfuckers. We run the world. We are legion.

You have bigger problems than your fucking chin. Are you really letting yourself live like this just because of that?

Well, he's right about mouth breathing, but there's no fixing it once the bones are fused, which is the false hope Mike Mew gives people.

are you 17 or something? life is full of challenges that will inspire your inner strength if you search for it.

being a chinlet means nothing besides you spent your youth as a mouth breather. life is long, and you can make up for it and have kids who you rigorously teach to breath with their noses. stop being a whiny faggot and go do some push ups at the gym tomorrow

I barely a person i don't feel much emotions i was raised being told looks are the only thing that matters its basically my personality now

You can get cosmetic surgery for it, if it's that crippling to your self esteem.
Your chin is supposed to be pretty sturdy though, and the procedure definitely compromises its integrity. They slice a bit off the bottom, shift it forward, and then used brackets to fix it into place.

mummy was a drinker huh?

Yeah....but the info is important to anyone raising children.

And that false hope accusation is bullshit. Its like braces lite it will take a decade to get minimal results but at least you will have a chance to stop TMJ later in life

>giving up on life because of your fucking chin
what the fuck do you want

FUCK FUCK FUCK i dont even remember mouth breathing fuck this gay life

You just gonna ignore everything he said and keep whimpering?

Maybe a life reset and dont mouth breath even though i dont remember doing it, Sometimes i feel happy then remember my chin and dont talk to my family or friends and just shut in

google "mouth breather no chin" it is a thing

children who grow up breathing only through their mouths fail to develop a chin

children who grow up breathing through their noses develop a strong chin and jaw by nature of having a clenched jaw

it is a thing. you have a duty now to teach your kids to not be faggot mouth breathers and use their noses always

seriously dude

Get a BIG FUCKING chin implant or sumtin. tsst tsst.

Im a mouth breather and really dont get this meme

You're just using your chin as an excuse to be pathetic.

user! I have just the thing for you. What I'm about to offer you a pretty well kept secret for reasons i do not know. But there do exist methods and techniques that have PROVEN, time and time again, to both erase the memories, bad mostly, that people grow up with and replace them with memories and beliefs that are positive, yet sane and reasonable. The belief you hold about your looks is just that:a belief you hold. There are proven methods that can replace useless beliefs with useful beliefs. So, with all that said, I believe- and i really do believe this as I've studied the topic and specific cases over the years- that what you need to see is a reputable and well trained hypnotist. I'm not kidding. Hypnotism has recently become a more and more legitimate profession for helping individuals just like you who hold limiting beliefs about themselves that are both irrational and painful. PLEASE user, go see a trained hypnotist that is reputable and has other cases that they treated similar to yours. THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU. Peace and love user. It should help you in many ways, even if just a little bit.

This. I'm a chinlet and have been consciously pushing my chin forward for 15 years when I saw a picture of myself and noticed my chinlet status. I'll have to go the rest of my life always conciously pushing it forward. But at least I look normal.

How the fuck? Won't there be a big fuckin gap?

you need to stop NOW and learn to use your nose or you will be like pic related forever

How the fuck do people even mouth breathe for extended periods? It just dries out your throat.

why would breathing through your nose make your chin stronger?

I need surgery or otherwise wouldnt get enough oxygen, still is funny that this its been a non issue to me, never heard me or anyone being called for a small chin (in fact its the opposite, guys with huge chins get the bants)

All i think is chinlet 24/7 and when people look at me they're looking in digust

Nope. The flesh and fat will just wrap around it all.

a big chin is not always a good thing

boohoo get over it faggot
Try having a jew nose and not being jewish, its fucking shit

not the fucking point
forget about the fucking chin and live your life

I had a friend who had horrendous allergies and could physically not breathe through his nose until he had his tonsils taken out and then extensive surgery on his sinuses at age 16-17 to open up his nasal passage. Consequently his chin is completely fucked, and he has almost no jaw.

Being able to breathe with your mouth shut is an important part of growing up. If you can't, you fuck up your development and end up with no chin. In the past, people like this simply died because they suffocated due to their shitty genetics. Now, we can open their throats with inhalers, surgery etc. so we have legions of mouthbreathers who look like Patrick Star today

I swear to god i just want to punch that guy in the face. I bet he slays pussy though.

its more a health thing until you reach the age where you get upset that you have a feminine facial structure due to your extremely feminine chin structure

you probably are jewish and do not know it, sad