Visit USA

>visit USA
>didn't see a muslim the entire month
>go back home to UK
>sudden realisation how fucked my country is
>week later manchester blown the fuck up, people don't even really seem to care because they're used to it by this point

Shit, how do I get to USA fast? This is not a meme, this is not a drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-directory/
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just get a visa my dude

Wife up a whore for a green card. Your accent is probably enough to get a slut's panties off.

Divorce once you get your green card and then get yourself some guns and land welcome 2 murica

How? The only one I can find that seems in any way possible is US spouse visa. How to I find random USA chick to marry fast? fuckfuckfuck

Lol. I've never met a muslim in the States. I realized the other day too, I've never met a Jew either

Best thing to do? Cross dress and get an american man to marry you.

Oh yeah, forgot bitches love the tea and biscuits. Should have taken advantage of this before.

Will start saving for long trip so I can meet someone. What kind of guns would you recommend if I make it? I don't know anything about guns apart from one time I shot an illegal shotgun when I was like 12.

You can gay marry one of us m8.

no homo m8, we can just divorce later

>Go back home to UK

Why do you have a Japan flag ?

every heard of a proxy?

Unfortunately can't disappoint the family and have everyone thinking I'm a prancing lala man, but thanks for the offer. Hopefully some chick will jump at the chance to let me butter her crumpet though.

Thinking back, I only just realised now how much my accent influenced girls before, I was fucking oblivious.

I wanna hear him say it.

>not hiding behind a wall of proxies
don't wanna get backtraced famalam.

If you don't mind the cold apply for jobs in the Dakotas. They have massive labor shortages im sure they would be willing to take in some brits, some of those companies will probably even pay for your travel/living expenses until you get in your feet. They also have roughly 0 Muslims living there.

Don't come here. Our state religion is Negrophilia.

We must rise up and take a stand, defeating these people who go against freedom, and people who cannot defend themselves. It is disgusting that people like the Is. State can do these things, we really need to stop them.

Depends on how much cash you got.

A Ruger or S&W AR are well priced ~$500

Tons of berettas from the army are probably going to be available soon for cheap as the Army is replacing them soon. Italian police surplus are available now too for around 300.

Also body armor is completely unregulated. AR 500 steel plates are around 50 bucks a pop and a plate carrier is another 50

You have to go back once the Euro uprising starts tho, Nigel :)

School, marriage, job, self-sponsored. In that order of easiness.

That would be amazing, but I heard you need a minimum of a 4 year degree to get a job visa?

I worked a mechanic job straight out of sixth form (which I guess is just high school for murricans).

Dual citizenship. Get a job that has you working part time in the US and enough money to buy property.

He can't load up when he gets off the plane. A non citizen has extra BS to deal with before being able to legally buy or even possess guns and ammo.

Shotguns are like 200. I think a mosin nagant is about the same?

Would happily fight them out of my country if allowed, but I can't see it ever happening. The mayor of the capital city is already a muslim.

Why wouldn't you go to Japan? Seems like it would be safer, even with North Korea nearby.

Well yeah you have to check with the authorities if you're a foreigner but it's probably not terribly difficult. Depends on the state though I guess.

Federal law applies first and foremost then possible state laws.

not anymore, prices are going up for nuggets across the country to the point that they're not worth paying the amount, prices have started to go down though, you can get a solid AR now for about 400$ as opposed to 1k$ 2 years ago

>why not to go a completely alien culture, rather than going to your brother nation, t h e us?

would love to own a shotgun. loved the feeling when I was younger, although surprised I didn't shatter my puny body with it.

Donaldus Magnus does it again

We don't need more euros who try to get us to cuck our gun laws and healthcare.

I don't believe that to be true. In fact I know it's not true. Visa acceptance is on a need basis and in places like the Dakotas with 2% unemployment there's certainly a need. Also, the majority of the jobs there are energy based. No way most of the entry level jobs require a degree. Do you live near a US embassy? I believe you can go there and speak with someone to figure out the proper steps.

Cheap ammo, too. Good choice for a gun

Start with a few rifles at some ranges if you don't know anything about firearms, look into getting a rifle you like that u can afford, then move to a handgun if u want. It's not that hard m8

I would be far less accepted in japan than I would be in USA (although not sure people even really accept britfags in USA even if I am a whiteboi). I love Japan for vacations but living there permanantly it would probably get annoying after a while.

Japan hates immigrants. Very xenophobic.

Japan is PACKED straight up sardine can with insane cost of living. Terrible quality of life, they all work 70 hour weeks, never get laid, have no personal space.

Why not go back and fight for you country?

Why would we not accept immigrants from the Motherland? We have a special relationship, user.

You're in luck. I hate the NHS system and think everyone should be allowed guns.

Really? Sounds good for me, I've always done manual labor so I should get on fine. Thanks for the advice.

>go martyr another white person for our new muslim overlords
nty, but when the rebel forces fight to take back the country I'll be there don't worry.

Nah Britfags are welcome in the states.
Your accent will make fools think your smart and charming. Talk up how much you love the States and you'll be welcome anywhere (save a few black dominated areas).

Stick to the coastal states for best results. Unless you can swallow heavy Christianity.

I live in the New England area. They'd love you.

Because it's past the point of no return. The whites are being outbred at a ridiculous clip. His ancestors immigrated here to seek a better life he should too of he feels as though his way of life is under attack.

Oh and try to pick up our slang.

Cookies rather than biscuits
Pants rather than trousers
Underwear rather than pants
Fries rather than chips
Chips rather than crisps

Silly stuff like that. It will make you seems less foreign.

Work visa is probably the easiest, after working here a few years, apply for citizenship.

If you like boipussi I'll marry you :3

Women love English accents. Mix that with the declining marriage rates and you should find a wife easy enough.

Enjoy
uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-directory/

Every try to become a trap? You'd be good at it I bet.

More pics maybe?

They're around. My hometown in California is overrun by stinky Pakis. You'd feel right at home.

American niggers are much worse than Muslims.

>go back home to UK
>Sees flag

Unless you're Welsh or Scottish you can fuck right the hell off
Go down with your ship
Have some good damn backbone and honor for once in your life
If you're Welsh, Scottish, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, South African, or Australian you're free to come here to our beautiful land and become and American any time you wish.
Otherwise fuck off we're full

Right but whatre the proper steps to obtain a work visa? I don't believe they will just give you one. I believe the easiest way is to find employment first right Start applying for jobs in the US, just conduct interviews over the interwebz and they will essentially sponsor you? I could be wrong.

Also, how fucked up is it that we're taking in these low life refugees but making it difficult for people of shared values to immigrate here? It's fucked.

>Getting backtraced on Sup Forums
not like you are doing anything illegal.

Look at all the Americans being so supportive!
Shit, I didn't expect that from Sup Forums.
*claps*
Good show my fellow countrymen, good show.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

Fuck off to Boston celtinigger

>They have massive labor shortages
On the contrary
When the spics in commiefornia heard about how much they were paying for jobs they flooded the shit out of South Dakota(and are slowly working their way to ND too)

nice proxy Ahkmed

everyone knows blacks just kill each other

California is the black sheep of the states.

I mean, I'm not a burger really, I'm from Norge and went through the process.

I will welcome you, UK brethren, IF you join us in the Holy Wars against the dirty Muslims. I promise you will have your lands returned to you once the Holy Land has been reclaimed and all Muslims have been eradicated.

He lives in the UK and he's white.

>Celt
Not even close doublenigger

Larping retard

post boipucci + feet

Why would we want British faggots like you here in the US? You wouldn't fight for the UK why would you fight for America.

Fuck off

If they're fucking putting people in jail for filming a dog doing Nazi salutes I don't blame him.

The us is pretty sweet but even we suffer the foreign brown hordes. Mostly mexicans.
I thought my state was immunte to it but I've seen a few mexicans, africans and muslism. Likely from columbus ohio. I live in west virginia.

Find some one on Sup Forums to get gay married to. Divorce once you're safe to. Use their degeneracy for good.

idk maybe it will change, we had king nigger for 8 years

Celtnigger here. Read carefully Anglonigger. We are far more attractive and have bigger calfs and muscle definition. BTFO.

Then you American in my book!
Have another slice of pie and live it up!

Sorry pal didn't know you were from dixie respect from TN

I'd gay marry you for money op. not a lot of money but some.

Yeah dude great idea go to the states, go to California, Oakland to be exact that's where I ended up not knowing where my cousin lives at, you'll be going back hugging and kissing on your fellow muslims when you'll ran into a few spic or nigger gang members.

Fuck off pedro

>57% white 20-34

Things aren't so bright over here sunny. The petro dollar is in its death throes as well.

Oh, I see. that changes everything. Move along.

Big fan of lemon meringue desu

I fucking hate spics.

Craigslist whatever state you want to go. Find a girl who will marry you. Just make sure you find a girl you can deal with for at least 3 years.

dude, what? we're barely 50% white here, it's full of spics and niggers. just move outside of the big cities.

I will tie you out in the sun until you turn an intense shade of pink Mr. McMuffin

If you're too much of a pussy to fight now, you'll be too much of a pussy to fight then.

Saying mean things is illegal where he comes from bro.

Don't leave UK. Kick the Muslims out of UK. How? Join groups like Britain First.

Spics aren't as bad as mudslimes. My experience has been most Spics are just hardworking family people, only problem I have is with their voting paterns. But I live in South Carolina from what I understand it's a different breed of spic in Zona/Commiefornia. More of the central american darkie breed.

1st, fuck off we're full.

2nd, turn off your proxy you retarded cunt.

3rd. Go to japan and stay you dirty faggot.

I met one once. Took her on a date around christmas time and when I asked what her plans were for Christmas she said she didn't celebrate because she was muslim

>there is a nigger right in the front
What

SC here as well. Spics are nice enough folks down here
They still have to go back though

Pretty much every single "white" nation is majority celtic. Germanic is a meme, they were quickly conquered by the iron age celtics.

You really have a problem with White people from the UK immigrating here?

Theoretically is there any way I can sell my hand in marriage(no homo) to an EU refugee seeking citizenship?

Could be an ex Muslim who doesn't want to get murdered for leaving the cult.

Well yeah of course they have to go back before they have a bunch of commie kids. Only Spics we should be letting in are the White Christian Cuban spics. Hot women, red pilled and save Florida for us come election time.

No, we don't. We didn't even have one at America's founding. Us Brits hate our ruling class, we hate parliament, just like you do, but we hate you too. And don't say we're in any way related to you, because we're not. You're a bunch of kikes, niggers and mestizos now because you made no effort to protect your culture, your ethnicity or your land, despite the founding fathers explicitly stating that only Anglos are white and only Anglos are true US citizens. Hurry up and become Brazil 2.0 so we can start over.

Hard working my ass. Less than 10% of the mexicans I've met met that criteria.
Sure the good ones where good but the rest, human garbage.
The lowest common denominator is crossing the border in droves.
1. Huge fucking lefties
2. Does not give a shit about the country, not one
3.Unable to use a condom
4. Lazy as fuck, they will work for beans but the moment you leave them unattended they will cut corners and fuck any job up
5.Christian only when its convenient. Catholic in name only
6. Dole whores. They love free gibs.
7. Doesn't pay taxes
8 Smelly and generally low IQ
9. Involved or propping up the drug trade
10. Young mexican men are 99% of the time equal to niggers.
They are a parasite class.