Flying Saucer Project of the Nazis

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters UFOs are an undeniable fact
This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
pic related is based on a picture in this PDF (page 12)

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
discord.me/anufor
youtube.com/watch?v=_dsOHbRlfvM
youtube.com/watch?v=89NPyMGSDog
youtube.com/watch?v=b6r6jdG-5kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fPi0wi7gRgg
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
zorraofhollowearth.com/admiral-byrd-s-diary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v7rjN39Uo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqi48CJGwGs
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=wRT85Q6hNxo
youtube.com/watch?v=zqY9-xxC_NY
youtube.com/watch?v=j01CcHlhPK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one in the first pic, the Acorn (1965), as well as the Adamskifotograph (1952) were made years after the war showing the Nazis didnt stop working at it showing they were still around.

I believe it. I'm a big fan of Joseph P. Farrell's work on the secret history of the Reich.

Pic related you find on
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
page 91
a german POW talking about how he saw a flying saucer starting from a german facillity

if you are interested, i made a discord to get some people together to look into it. everyone who doesnt spam meaningless shit is allowed
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

page 88 of the same document
german POW talking about a phenomenon that he wittnessed that is associated in the US with a wave of UFO sightings (engines failing)

relating to the size the saucer seen in is likely a Haunebu III

another newsarticle

that is allegedly an instruction or description rather on how the glocke works allegedly. an user mentioned it could be a scalar device used to draw energy out of the vortex in the ether which then can be used as energysupply, propulsion, weapon, or in case of the glocke maybe all of it. but honestly i know to few about this.

however it mentions thorium being added to the serum, and a lot of UFO witnesses later have symptoms of radiationpoisoning. so there could be a link

sorry, its thoranite, its a thoriumoxide though

Could Hitler have been way ahead of his time and had developed the first flying fidget spinner?
youtube.com/watch?v=_dsOHbRlfvM

It looks similar to the haunebu II but the dimensions between the CIA diagram and the supposed 26m diameter don't seem to match, since the CIA diagram says 29 feet 2 inches (which boggles my mind as to how the photo analysis was done to get a figure like this)

Interesting stuff nonetheless.

I decided to join. If FBI trap, well done.

or...the victors stole the technology.. I wonder which is more likely.

Bump

well, i can assure you im not part of the FBI, maybe someone from the FBI got in there. obviously cant tell since they are all from this or double chin.

however you are right about the dimension. actually didnt pay attention to that. but from the shape it actually fits, also its questionable how accurate it is. maybe adamski gave the estimated dimensions?

>kecks
>(((burg)))

youtube.com/watch?v=89NPyMGSDog

youtube.com/watch?v=b6r6jdG-5kQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fPi0wi7gRgg

This here is Wilhelm Landig. He is a former SS-Soldier and author of books about the Thule society. In here he speaks about the war being continued way after the war, and only let it get published after his death
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
this here is a transcript in english since i assume most people here cant understand german
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt

Furthermore around 2014 there were a lot of documents released by the KGB (at least every source I found claims it, and I couldnt find any refuting this claim or debunking it) showing that they tried to a settlement going in the Antarctica, and even gave instructions on how to get into the Hollow earth together with maps. Pic related is for example from those files

Admiral Byrd known for his expeditions to the North and Southpole talks here about a land as big as the United States on the other side of the Southpole.
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
His Diary (which i cant tell for sure if legit. Didnt look much into it to be honest, but generally it is accepted as being his actual diary) also talks how he made contact, or rather contact was made with him by a Civilization living in Antarctica far more advanced than we are and also talks about green grassland and animals resembling a mammoth
zorraofhollowearth.com/admiral-byrd-s-diary.html

was any official statement on what the stuff in the first video is/was? any damage or injuries/fatallities reported? about the 3rd video pic related could be the base of it

also what is a gravitystation?

I love these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=v7rjN39Uo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqi48CJGwGs

If you look hars enough on twatter and fackbook, you can find family members of the victims speaking out. The official story is that there was a transformer explosion.

what do the familymembers say? also i feel like if it was some transformer exploding than the city around should go dark or not?

me too, the mods dont though

the first video seems weird. can that maybe be just some weird camera effect where it becomes too bright and thus it just turns the area black or something?
i know about the black sun symbolism, and i thought it would be a reference to the duality, like good and evil, black and white, as above so below. and while the (white) sun is the material (the below) source of live giving heat and light so the plants can grow creating even more live, the black sun would be the spiritual source (the above) of live, the divine concioussness, the holy spirit, the eternal soul and thus be a symbol for god.

should add before people whine about the star of david/hexagramm not being saturn:

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang so it makes sense you would find those two together giving the meaning, but weird given the history of its origins. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol. They corrupt the stuff so that:
1. People who find out about the corruption thing this is the original state and abandon the originally good one completely
b) People who find out about the corruption think this is the original state and join (((their cult)))
III: Rechannel the energy of the thoughts given to this symbol to their deity (if you want to believe in that)

One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, and indirectly the the star of david and the yin yang symbol.

A lot of japanese culture seems to reference the spiral, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

with the order of the pic in that post it apparently came to some difficulties, so here is an update on that order

another newsarticle about germanies secret weapons

Yeah the first video can be a lens unwanted effect. But I don't know, there are a lot of strange stuff arround the world and the more you dig the more you curse yourself for knowing too much.
Also good to know you had the same insight as me about the black sun symbolism. And I will confess that I really need to dig more and get my reading queue done so I can learn more.
Since Last year I've been really interested about Vril, unknow german technology. Sadly nowdays I only have time to listen to documentaries (sadly most of them have lots of those new age exoterism) and it's really hard to find good audiobooks.
Keep posting more, Also something good we all can do is make a list of old/new sailors and pilots stories and see if there is a patern of events like sightings, etc.
>multitasking is a bless
>Maria Orsic is a hottie

bump

>But I don't know, there are a lot of strange stuff arround the world and the more you dig the more you curse yourself for knowing too much.
agree pretty much except for the cursing myself. im happy i found the information and would never want the bluepill. i mean it would may be more comfortable, but if noone knows the stuff there is no chance of any improvement. us knowing whats wrong is the first step of making the stuff right again.

>Also something good we all can do is make a list of old/new sailors and pilots stories and see if there is a patern of events like sightings
well, one thing i noticed is that they never seem to attack anyone or anything. they just fly around and seem to observe stuff. often technology fails to function, cars go out, watches stop, cameras dont work. if it flies through electromagnetic phenomenon that may be the reason. pic related is of the stuff which apparently was released by the KGBs and which they found in some nazifacillitiy. those are instructions on how to get into hollow earth. at the very bottom there are 2 notes, the right one states that after reemerging every water and air vehicle are to be ignored and firing onto them is striclty prohibited. So i guess unless you dont fuck with them, they dont fuck with you.

bump, I don't want this to vanish just yet

give us moar

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, or as i believe those living inside hollow earth and maybe that helped the Nazis with their technology, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

The digimons prove he's correct

moar pictures

regarding UFOs or hollow earth? if you mean hollow earth then:

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

if you mean UFOs. i mostly have some of the plans left, and pictures like these made from the USS trepang, a submarine in 1971 in arctic waters.

I'm happy as well but sad to see how fucked up is the world today, specially in countries like mine and how that situation has hard ties with the results and bad decisions during the WWII.
By the way I'm trying to remember the name of a city in the central-west region of my country. It's know as the city with most sights in the country, and they clain to have discovered tunnels to the hollow earth. Sadly that city if I remember well was took over buy a legion of hippy batshit crazy new age exoteric cults.

>if you mean UFOs. i mostly have some of the plans left, and pictures like these made from the USS trepang, a submarine in 1971 in arctic waters.
the UFOs

Alto Paraiso, if you dig deep and ignore a lot of bullshit you will find some good stuff.
Sadly I no longer have my notes about places and a list of good links but it was really easy to find and had english and other languages translations if I remember well.

I'm playing through Wolfenstein: The New Order at the moment, and this ridiculous thread is adding some additional keks to the experience. Thanks, NEETs!

What is the origin of this map? It's fascinating to see the hollow earth theory explained within the flat earth model. I'm also wondering what the source for the landmass names is.

here you go.

You're welcome.

How are they supposed to work? Does anyone have any hints?

i do believe the UFO tech is ancient technology. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?
They fly either through this, or manipulating the magnetic field i believe. The Hutchison effect could also be related.

I got that pic both on /x/ and Sup Forums last year if I remember well. So check out both archives I bet you will find a more proper explanation.
I'm still trying to figure out some stuff but that pic fascinated me as well. Also it's almost 5 am here, I got back home from a relative funeral and that thread captivated me few hours ago since the op has a common interest.
The pic is based in one of the theories, common points and similarities.
If I try to explain more I will mess up, sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=wRT85Q6hNxo
And check out my pic.

Bumping with an interesting speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqY9-xxC_NY

And something extra strange...

youtube.com/watch?v=j01CcHlhPK8

It looks like the shape of the flying saucer indicates that it is built around a particle accelerator, with bigger vehicles having those build in. Perhaps it nullifies the gravitational pull completly, and uses the magnetic fields for steering. Considering it goes at 1/10 the speed of light, this technology must be incredible.

THIS IS NOT POLITICS. GTFO!!!