/hapa/ general

ITT; we talk about the struggles of being a hapa, and the future of hapa identity, in a world that gets less white and more hapa by the day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmMx3CGqGf0&t=0s
content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/02/do-blue-eyes-stem-from-a-black-sea-resident-8000-years-ago/1
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Have HAPA baby due in 6 months. More wondering where the insecurity comes from. Is it the lack of portrayal in the media? Asian dudes getting shit on as far as sex (which is a culture thing, see Chinese guys in China that would slay American pussy) Being completely serious. Don't want my son to feel like that.

Or maybe just western ideas of masculinity which unfortunately have been magnified on this board

Do I count as gala, my mother is white but my father is Asian, but I have completely white features and am fairly sure she cheated on him. Still he essays that he chooses to believe her word, and he takes good care of us because I'm the only child in our family (my mom has two from a previous marriage but they moved out)

So do I count as hapa, I always felt like I do

*hapa

sorry to hear that boy. Be a good kid to your dad

hapa here ask me anything

Ok so I shouldn't fuck Asian girls?

Please see and

Born hapa, mother divorced father for some other guy. He died of a heart attack only a few years later, so I was left with a depressed, verbally abusive mother.

So now all I feel is worthlessness.

WM with AF here, I'm going to make another one of you. No question.

Look on the bright side slant, at least you aren't a nigger.

>More wondering where the insecurity comes from.
the exact reasons are different for everyone, but there are patterns that can always be traced to the parents, but even with good parents hapas still do less than pure people.
Personally realizing you will always be different is a pretty shitty thing.
>Is it the lack of portrayal in the media?
hapa kids don't really have heroes they can identify with on a personal level so yeah. I always had characters I liked, but never a favorite.
>Asian dudes getting shit on as far as sex (which is a culture thing, see Chinese guys in China that would slay American pussy) Being completely serious.
Maybe, I never really like telling women I'm part Asian, but I'm not a liar.
In your case, I suppose not seeing Asian guys as lesser than yourself is better than most mixers already. But even if you try to be better, you can't guarantee your wife not being a shitty person
>Don't want my son to feel like that.
you probably should have thought about that before having a child with an Asian woman if this worries you now.

that's not really a question

OK, here's a question: aren't you guys just on average half as insecure as pure asian guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=EmMx3CGqGf0&t=0s

not sure about that
but hapas are twice as likely as Asians to be fucked up in the head

I'm hapa and this thread is shit, AMA.

Wasn't worried about it. Just see the way a lot of Asian Americans act towards her with a chip in their shoulder and then saw the OP image so of course i wouldn't want that.

Guess I got lucky. My wife is based as fuck and loves her country and has no problem with Asian men. We're just meant for each other. Her family loves me and I love them so sounds like there is hope

Thanks for the reply

You aren't a nigger, you're blessed.

hapa sounds so dumb. it only works for hawaiians as a term or hawaiian mixed people

only dumb ass millenial tumblrinas use that term for half asians

Quarter Asian here, fuck my life. Every shitlib praises me for having an "exotic ethnic side" and they shame themselves for being german irish and pure european. It fucking sucks I can't reveal my powerlevel to talk about racemixing or racial purity so I have to say nothing or kiss up to it.

Just get with an Asian girl. Problem solved

Remember that only daughters win the genetic lottery in hapa mixes

But if you're a male....well....

i went to a lot of new year festivals when i was a kid
it never really bothered me when i was young, but always felt out of place. never knew why
as i got older i felt more out of place and realized why

Lmao, I revealed my power level once. Now my friends tend to think that I loathe them and myself for being mixed. You're best off just keeping it under wraps

>blaming white men and not asian females
This is your greatest error and the reason you'll never make any progress.
Stop projecting yourself onto white males like a dumb tumblr user and go to the actual source of the problem, which is western women and feminism.

I'm a hapa. Japanese/white. My father is a white loser who has been unemployed for over 33 years. My mother works 2 jobs 7 days a week.

I go to the r/hapas subreddit a lot. OP's cartoon was drawn by EurasianTiger, a moderator on that subreddit. The r/hapas subreddit is VERY racist and hateful against hapas. That subreddit has basically devolved into one about bashing white men, Asian women, and hapas, while simultaneously praising Asian men with white women.

As a hapa, its SO difficult to make friends and work myself into someone's inner circle of friends. I have people I work with, they invite each other to parties- not me. Mexicans invite their own kind to their parties, whites invite their own kind. They don't invite me, they see me as "the other, the outsider."

Pic related, another cartoon by the same author.

every hapa girl i've met has been a cutter

>I loathe myself for being mixed
Is this not true?

Do you agree that hapa girls are usually the better looking ones?

BOO FUCKING HOO

WAAAAHHH WAAAAHH

I'M DEPRESSED CAUSE I'M MIXED RACE!!!!

ABLOO ABLOO

LET ME CRY ABOUT IT ALL DAY

-----
Fuck off hapa mongrels. Go back to r*ddit

i'm not depressed because i'm mixed, but i am depressed

Yeah but this is true of pure asians as well.

Meh, it is what it is. I can't change the cards I've been dealt, so why be upset about it? See this

Maybe you don't invited to things because you suck to be around

wouldn't you say it's fair that you as a straight male obviously find women more attractive than men? i mean honestly

Being Hapa is generally easier if you live in East Asia. Korea is probably most accepting--they will pretty much embrace half-Koreans as full Koreans *as long as you LOOK rather Korean*. Obviously that doesn't apply to black mixes.

China is also very accepting. Chinese will pretty much accept anyone who is fluent in Mandarin, even Koreans and Japanese, especially if they take a second Chinese name.

Japanese are less accepting, but there's still less alienation than living in a white society. If you look particularly mongoloid, perhaps your white parent has dark hair and eyes, you can get away with being treated as full-Japanese in daily life.

The issue of identity problems when living in the west is not due to poor treatment, but rather that fact that Asians, let alone Hapas, are TINY minority. Hapa kids either want to identity with white society, in which case they resent their lack of white features, or they chose to identity with a generalized minority metaculture, and they basically because black/hispanic emulating "brown" people. If Asians hit some critical mass in the future, there may be enough for Hapas to feel enough cohesion with a large enough Asian population to stop having identity issues.

For now, your Hapa kids--ESPECIALLY BOY--are much better off if they live in East Asia. Even if you're a well-built guy, and your hapa son inherits your size, chances are he's going to grow up at the bottom of the sexual dominance hierarchy if he grows up in the west. On the other hand, he will be in a very good position if he lives in East Asia.

Of course the catch is that you are almost guaranteeing that your descendants will be non-western culturally. If that bothers you, then maybe you shouldn't race mix in the first place.

>I don't get invited to parties cuz I'm a freak.
Yea user, you basically said it yourself. If you stopped Being retarded, maybe they'll start looking at you like you're semi normal.

none of that is really true at all, there's been more cases of hapas getting bullied as children and the parents moving back to the west because of it

This is actually a pretty good post. Raise hapa daughters in the west, hapa boys in the east.

But hapa girls in the west have no problems if they're attractive, so your maternal line will live on, and that line can't get cucked, ever.

DNA test.

>But hapa girls in the west have no problems

I think it's more accurate to just say
>girls in the west have no problems if they're attractive

(((hollywood))) needs to stop vilifying asians and putting them in beta roles. women can't help being brainwashed at a young age. if asians fix the media problem, their children will have a brighter future

>Raise hapa daughters in the west
>hapa girls in the west have no problems if they're attractive

They have plenty of problems. The issue of lack-of-whiteness is still an issue. Women are much more influenced by the consensus norm than men. That's why Hapa girls either become white cock turbo sluts, OR ghetto trash basically LARPing as latinas.

ALL Hapa kids have a better go of it in East Asia. My point was only that boys benefit even more.

post based entirely on assumptions

You can say this about any race. "the girls are the better looking ones." Being a woman is life on easy-mode, being a male is life on difficult mode.

I always get this.from whites on Sup Forums who have no idea of what its like to be "the other." People like having parties and get togethers with members of their own race. This Burger King Kid's Club idea of a multi-racial multi-ethnic big group of friends just doesn't work all that well in real life, especially once people enter their 30's.

Are you capable of working your way into the inner circles of Islamic-Americans? Or Indian-Americans? Or Mexican-Americans? "Just be yourself, just be cool, just be fun, just be a man" just doesn't work when it comes to making your way into the inner circles of other ethnic groups.

where are all these successful hapas in Asia?
you find more stories of bastard leftovers living poor lives in Asia

Maybe I live East Asia, and maybe I'm on a proxy, and maybe I've seen these dynamics first hand.

maybe you're not worth believing at all if you're already inconsistent

They're all over advertising here. The rest are just absorbed into the general society.

I think half-filipino prostitution babies would be poor no matter what race they were.

>Hapas become sluts
This is true for all women in the west for the same reason - men stopped being men. Hapas are only more likely to display such major problems because the kinds of men that go for asians tend to be the bottom of the barrel.

>Lack of whiteness
There is little to no blood lines that are pure white. Native Americans where Asians who came to the Americas. Making every Mestizo in the Americas a hapa. The Japanese are hapas between Chinese colonists and Ainu white settlers. Arabs are hapas between Whites and Asians, Slavs are hapas, Gauls are hapas. The only pure white would have blonde hair, blue eyes, great height and a few other key features.

Red hair is blonde + black hair
Green eyes are blue + brown eyes

Anything in between dark features and light features is a hapa. Almost everyone on earth is a hapa user.

i never really got invited to shit either, i always had to invite myself, or have a close friend invite me
i get it, but sometimes you need to put your own foot in the door...
perhaps a large problem with hapas is their fathers never taught them shit about being a man. know mine never really did

>They're all over advertising here. The rest are just absorbed into the general society.
bunch of ugly ducklings i guess
>I think half-filipino prostitution babies would be poor no matter what race they were.
yeah but they're getting BLEACHED XD

>tfw 6'1 hapa chad

Nothing wrong other than people don't know what my race is exactly

>blonde hair, blue eyes

those features are from a genetic mutation that started in ukraine. there is no pure anything in this world. people just like to categorize

>a large problem with hapas is their fathers never taught them shit about being a man
It is, even non-hapa kids have a low chance of getting a good father these days user

I'm not talking about genetics when I say "lack-of-whiteness". I'm talking about the psychology of self-consciousness that women in particular are susceptible to. Not matching the norm is hardest on women. The two main norms in the US are becoming White vs. Brown . That's the way identity politics are pushing things. So to match a norm, Hapa girls have to either try to match the White norm, or the Brown norm. There's no Hapa norm or Asian norm (except maybe in Vancouver) because there aren't enough Asians yet.

at least non hapas can still have heroes

He is so cute

>Features are genetic mutation
They can be traced back to modern day Denmark, they belong to a unique group of people whose homeland was lost in the last ice age and will likely be revealed as we come out of an interglacial period (ice age ends when all the glaciers melt).

The idea of these features arising as a result of random mutation or evironment is not supported at all

>There is no pure anything in this world
You're likely correct on this part though, all Negros in the Americas are mixed, just like all those in Africa are from colonization, most Asians are too.

>People just like to categorize
Don't think lack of pure breed means there is no value in catogorization. It's just a lot simpler
Humans:
White, Asian, mixed of those two

Animal/Subhuam:
Negro, those with Negro mix

>Can still have heroes
That's just it user, a boys hero is supposed to be his father. There is a severe lack of heroes for all men and has been for a while, our culture is poison, the poison of egalitarianism.

But Asian + White NOT EQ Asian

>asian mother berates asians
>white father bows to black cock
>child is autistic
Many such cases, sad!

but Trumpsters pretty uniformly like Asians and Indians too, they just all hate Muslims

Asian women and men who are on the far right
once the Asian guy steps out of line it's "stupid chink" not "fucking cuck"

>There aren't enough Asians yet
Depends on where in the USA you are. I grew up around nothing but Asians and whites in a well off area in California. Most of the good areas in this state are parlty Asian and white. The problems you see facing hapas in this nation, is one facing all it's people. Our culture is poison

no, the features came from the Black Sea near modern Ukraine. the OCA2 gene was traced backed to that region from 6,000-10,000 years ago. geneticists actually researched that faggot.

content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/02/do-blue-eyes-stem-from-a-black-sea-resident-8000-years-ago/1

>The problems you see facing hapas in this nation, is one facing all it's people. Our culture is poison

I agree. And even if you removed all of the identity considerations, this alone is a decent argument for living in East Asia.

The prettiest/most white hapas usually have white mothers

The earliest remains displaying such genes are found in Sweden.

>Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

>This alone is a decent arguement for living in East Asia
I suppose so, but nothing will change if we do not correct the nations of the west whose values are rooted in egalitarianism. We revive the role of man, a nations women are a reflection of their men and ours are in poor state. Can't say I'd recommend them going to East Asia and poisoning theirs is a good option

being a foriegner in east asia already undermines their culture though

>The best looking hapas normally have good genetic stock from both parents
ftfy

>EurasianTiger
that guy and his reddit board are fucking living proof that hapas are fucked up, deranged psychopaths

he's dedicated his life to shitposting online on multiple websites. reddit, Sup Forums, longingfordeath, lookism, I'm sure the list goes on

>Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor

fucking faggot. do you understand what "single, common ancestor" means? The blue eye mutation came from ONE PERSON who lived near the BLACK SEA. people fucking migrate.

get your norse, aryan LARPing faggot ass out of here.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

This. The men that are capable of properly integrating into East Asia would be those that wouldn't have trouble raising hapas in the west anyway too.

White men for white woman. Asian men for Asian woman.

Do what is best for your children.

Newfag here. What's hapa?

If you look white and you are smart, how bad can it be? You might have to compensate with personality or money, a bit like fatties do, but I think you are pretty well off.

Besides, fucking bitches is heavily overrated, if you are not doing it for the sake of procreation or excersice, there's really not much point to it.

Either way you are not entitled to pussy, if you can't step up your game, if you feel like you are not getting the love you deserve, but you are not working on it or trying your luck, you have no right to complain about it (regardless of your race)

That's true, practically a tautology. However, those cultures are currently very resilient to change, and lack the Christian cultural metaphysic to every truly embrace universalism. It's why their immigration numbers are low, and I suspect will remain so. A society can assimilate (culturally, and genetically) foreigners as long as the rate of introduction does not outpaced native fertility, and the amount is an infinitesimally small portion of the overall population. China is obviously in the best position in this regard at the moment. However, as fertility drops in East Asia, they definitely need to clamp down on immigration even more than they already do, especially since they will be desirable place to live relative to the rest of the world ship heap this century.

Incidentally, I don't think most white Hapa parents would ever want to live in East Asia, which again leads me to ask why the fuck they race mix in the first place.

Yes I've read both your link and an extended post where it notes "The authors suggest that the mutation may have arisen in the northwestern part of the Black Sea region, but add that it is "difficult to calculate the age of the mutation." The authors also rely upon the assumption of the out of Africa being accurate, which it is not. Genomic data already displays genetic varieties in whites and Asians which are not present in Negros, what we should see in whites and Asians if out of Africa is true is not present.

In fact a new hypothesis on human origin is emerging based upon archaeological evidence found in East Asia which are older then those found in Africa that birthed the theory in the first place.

It's kept in mainstream literature for political reasons these days and nothing more.

>Random mutation
No such thing, and it's dishonest for people to keep using such terms. It has never been observed for humans to gain new genes outside breeding with groups who already had those genes. Otherwise we only shuffle around what we already have or lose what we already have through damage to DNA repair mechanisms.

>Get your norse
I am not pure white user, as I said in my earlier posts, likely no one is anymore.

mixed race person

It's proof that men without proper fathers can be a problem in general user.

you're hopeless user. our school system failed you. if it makes you feel better that you're part of the ubermensch, well good for you.

>White men for White women
The guy in your pic is a hapa, he has dark hair, just as you can see the brown /dark blond in the young girl. There is likely no 'white' left

To some extent depending on the individual, but we don't commit cultural suicide like ypipo.

We just loathe pretty much everyone.

Don't speak English, thank you.

I have a baby on the way. My wife is Chinese.

My superior genes will blend perfectly with her Asian parent discipline. I'm not going to have an Asian son.

Fuck off dude

This is a topic I've read about extensively user, I fell head first for the white nationalist stuff and wanted to investigate racial origins. Got black pilled after realizing there is likely no white blood line left and most of the world are mutts.

It doesn't make me better to not be pure white, but it's the situation we're given. What I say to you is for the sake of realism, we cannot change what we're born as, we can only make the best of it and try to pursue our goals in life.

I think the problem is twofold, genetic issues and lack of identity. Genetic issues crop up not only because of genetic distance, but also because the people who do race-mixing don't always tend to be all there in the head. Mental instability is rife. The other is identity, cultural as well as racial. It seems as though the average hapa is split between two very different worlds.

For me personally, I am somewhere over three quarters white, so I don't have as many genetic issues as a half and half mix. But the main difference is that my ancestors were colonial traders who married into well established native families to secure long term contracts. After the trade dried up their mission changed to the more vague missions of maintaining order within the colony and spreading christianity. I have a very clear idea of my ancestor's identity and culture. It was still alive all the way up to 1999 when the city was finally returned to China. In the years since then the city has been swept clean of most traces of European and even mixed heritage. They were given good compensation for their land and politely told to leave. Between that, the development and the money, it's all different now.

what if we all just moved to Hawaii?

Read the full study user.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

God damn it feels good to be white

Why would you ever race mix?

EurasianTiger is a huge saddo, his whole life is him just talking about half Asians. And that´s it!

Cuz they can't get a white wife