I am leaving this board

I am leaving this board.
Online, my name is 'Marshal Wilson'. In real-life, I am a mixed-race Mohawk/Colonial man in his early fifties. I am a helicopter pilot and former Infantryman who has served six tours in Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.

I have been supporting Sup Forums from the day I joined this community. Through EVERY difficulty, I have stood by the board; determined to do my best for "The West"; the thing I like most on this site.

But just now, I entered into what could euphemistically be called an 'argument' where many - well, all - of the posters not only freely engaged in racist talk but ferociously defended their racist comments. And NO-ONE took the opposing side.

I'm sorry, but I CANNOT stand beside anyone who freely admits and supports racism. I CANNOT support anyone who defends their right to make Jew jokes, black jokes, woman jokes.

I WILL NOT stand with this site so long as this type of racism is freely stated and any argument is simply dismissed.

I will join another community - one who is at war with this one. I love the site, I love the history of the the boards, but I will NOT stand by when racism is so freely expressed.

Sorry lads - I don't want to join another site but words have power, and your words injured me deeply. What hurt worse was your utter disregard for my protests.

lol suck it up princess

Not all of us are racists.
>Your words hurt me
So your a faggot? Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Leave if they hurt you because that's some pussy ass shit

Bye Felicia

Reddit get the fuck out of here goddamn

I have probably been alive longer than you have known about this website.

I am appalled at the drop in quality and discussion, and especially more so in the rise of unjustified racism.

Fuck off nigger

>I have probably been alive longer than you have known about this website.
Please don't go.

Thanks for writing your life story ol Boomer.
Now fuck off and die while we fix all your mistakes you Jew loving pozzed up failure gen destroyer of Western civilization.

Mixed mohawk/colonial? what the fuck kind recipe is that?

Once you're done leaving here I recommend also leaving your life.

jesus christ, never fucking existed, he's a fraud
there is only Adolf Hitler, thats right, Adolf Hitler
he's the closest we've ever come to a fucking god
at least we know Hitler existed, we know he's real
and we know he's right, Hitler was right, HITLER WAS RIGHT
SIEG FUCKING HEIL

Sup Forums has been racist since the very beginning

What the fuck are you on

>I pretend to be a Sup Forums poster but in reality I'm a fucking shill
>this is how SJW's fucked up comic books and video games

>newfag gets assblasted that he is a queer
good riddance faggot

faggot Ive been posting on this website for 11 years and it has never been a safe place for faggots like you, kys queer

Can't handle the heat, get the fuck in the oven.

So you're like older than 10 at least?

Right is right even if nobody is right, but that doesn't mean whatever morals/values christians or other sentimentalists cling to. It means only logic and philosophy can answer. Everyone is just wallowing in delusion and ignorance and fear.

Cant stand racism.
Kills women and children for a living.

Your twisted world .

>anyone over E-7
>worth listening to
Ha! Ha!

>I fought for the Jews to destabilize the Middle East, I deserve praise!

American patriotism is truly dead and the kikes are dancing her around on strings.

OP is super gay today

Admitting the existence and importance of race doesn't mean we all automatically want to gas you faggot, lighten up.

reported elaborate dox attempt.

>I have probably been alive longer than you have known about this website.
one would hope so...

ur a nigger

K

>hurr durr I'm right because I may be older than you
Boomers must leave and never come back. You kikes always have the same non-arguments. You're probably a shill anyway, so here's a (You). You made me reply after all.

Jesus op

Why didn't you just left, why do you think that you will be missed, that your opinion matters? Is this a suicide note? Hope so!
>served six tours in Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.
You should have just died then, SHAME!
>I have been supporting Sup Forums from the day I joined this community. Through EVERY difficulty, I have stood by the board; determined to do my best for "The West"; the thing I like most on this site.
niggER what the fuck, the more I read the more I hope you already took your last breath.
>I CANNOT, I WILL NOT, I will NOT
just end it man
>Sorry lads - I don't want to join another site but words have power, and your words injured me deeply.
Bite your tongue and finish it. I am starting to feel sorrow thinking for your pathetic existance.
fuckin leddit I swear

>morality

Pfft, Im an even older indian with an even more storied military history, and you're forgetting the history of your people. Did the elders not hold a special place for the one who shits-while-speaking? Did the great buffalo not make peace with the green frog of mischief?

>I'm some Injun that's mad about something Sup Forums did
Not even going to read past the first paragraph, go get some of the pale face's firewater, Chief

What?

Faggot LARP
Kys

tl;dr don't come back OP you big faggot

goodbye larper

a faggot boomer talking about saving the west
thats rich
you degenerate nigger
you probably BELIEVED in those retarded wars you were fighting you stupid welfare nigger hahahaha

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid

Yeah it's definitely gone to shit.. Sup Forums is cyclical.. the power locus shifts from one board to another.. first it was Sup Forums until chanology.. then it was Sup Forums until gamergate, and now the locus shifts once again.. but that doesn't mean you have to be a crybaby about it, I would think you'd be made of tougher stuff after all you've been through

^ catholicism in a nutshell

You are correct, and I agree with you. As we've seen through the arrival of Kek, this place is alive. What we put into the hive mind matters: it's why the motto used to be LURK MOAR//POST LESS

>I don't want to join another site but words have power, and your words injured me deeply. What hurt worse was your utter disregard for my protests.
Adios, bitch

wtf i hate mowhawks now

Go fuck yourself

K

> as this type of racism is freely stated
> is freely stated
OK, bye.

How can we determine moral principles, irrespective of the biases of numbers-of-adherents (like you state in your picture) without these tools?

Just because no one turned up to what you say happened ...

[please provide a log of this thread btw]

... Doesn't mean there was not potential. Most people just dismiss such comments if they do not have the ring of a red pill.
It is true that there are too many infantile people kicking around though.

I have a feeling this is just concern trolling with a picture that you figure might appeal though so...

> OK, bye.

Ok dude, I remember when I was just like you. A neophyte, I'm not buying that oldfag nonsense. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

See you tomorrow.

This is fake and you should feel bad for putting this much effort into this troll.

>fun part is summerfags will fall for this and are

-5/10

there are people on this board solely to do that. You're not using the website correctly if you keep seeing content you don't like. It's like killing yourself because a lot of people do things offensive to you (or in this case most sensible people) on the other side of the world. Just ignore it. It's due to the information lottery aspect of it.

Friendly reminder the truely redpilled Sup Forumsack knows that racism is ((their)) tactic to divide and keep at bay, dont sweat the small stuff and keep diggin for TRUTH and live in the Christ consciousness modality. Also great blog post.

Nobody in any of those posts said anything racist, you jewish, nigger, spic, cracker.

Shareblue larp tactics still lack vitality

Hitler was a zionist taking orders from a Jesuit general, get fucked.

But seriously though
>be a murderer and help aid the destabilization of the middle east
>can't stand racism

Boomer morals, everyone. They have to fucking die already.

Amen to that!

Ever since Trump made his appearance on the political stage, Sup Forums really became shit. I don't know if it's the large influx of newfags or the rising populism, but Sup Forums today really is garbage compared to what it was a few years ago, mostly before Sup Forumsharbor.

There's nothing wrong with calling kikes what they are, niggers what they are, or whores what they are, but now all of this has lost it's meaning. You're better off away, the wisdom that Ron Paul was has disappeared, and a neocon kike puppet like Trump moves the board forward.

hes bait, no native would be able to go through what he did and not come out understanding how racism works. especially online after being with pol for a long time.

>been here long time
>just now witnessed racism

pick one

Dad?

>unjustified
It's totally justified
Gonna school you on the premise maybe this isn't a troll and you are this stupid.

First of all you made that shit about how long you have been here. The site has existed only since 2004 prior to that we were on SA 2CHAN and English bbs boards. If you knew Jack shit about the Internet you'd know we did the same shit then and nobody cared people loved free speech back then or at least some still did.

Second you aren't a vet you are a boomer who probably found your kid or grabdkid on here took their device a decided you would teach them how evil we all must be here. What you didn't know is some of us here are almost as old as you and know way more about technology and how easy it is to spot someone by mannerism alone.

Third and final Fuck right off. You either have free speech or you don't. It's justified because the only reason people are this angry and this racist is due to censorship and corruption and mistreatment by globalists and globalism. Every action has a reaction. Maybe if billions of people hadn't been treated like absolute dog shit for the last 65 years they wouldn't be so angry and apt to fall back on radical ideologies or did that go over your idiotic head also you stupid fucking moron?

I know you and your generation got rich off whoring out the future and ruining the world and putting cultist monsters in power globally but I hate to break it to ya: most people didn't and don't appreciate it.

You want to censor it fine you will wind up with a civil or world war instead of shit posting wars online. Actions have consequences fucktard or did Vietnam teach you people nothing?

1/10 got me to reply for real.

Fuck off.

>damn.jpg
lol try not being a complete retard when you infiltrate a board. we know you dumb college faggots are here already.

Okay faggy larper. You obviously arrived after the election. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Go drink some fire water and go to sleep, Squanto.

All of this talk of millenials, gen z etc.

And all I can think of is: THERE ARE PEOPLE BORN IN 2000 USING THIS BOARD.

WTF

There are people literally younger than Ronaldo's two goals against Oliver Kahn in 2002 posting o Sup Forums right now!

Jesus...

Lol. One of the best posts I've seen. Everyone took the bait. You're still a whiney bitch though. Go hang out in a hugbox subreddit if the internet hurts you so much.

Low tire b8. Fuck off GI.

#NotAll

go be a pussy somewhere else soldier boy.

Mela @zigzaguyoutogo - Periscope
AKA LanieButterscotch lanie

why are you letting the larping SJWs chase you off? you know that's primarily who you are talking to?

or are you a larping SJW?

am I?

fuck.

op here