But soon after the adoption of the 1804 Regulations, the threat of war in Europe was outlined...

But soon after the adoption of the 1804 Regulations, the threat of war in Europe was outlined, followed by the application of measures favouring the Jews by Napoleon, who united a Sanhedrin of Jewish deputies in Paris. “The whole Jewish problem then took an unexpected turn. Bonaparte organised in Paris a meeting of the Jews whose main aim was to offer the Jewish nation various advantages and to create a link between the Jews scattered throughout Europe. Thus, in 1806, Alexander I ordered a new committee to be convened to “examine whether special steps should be taken, and postpone the relocation of the Jews.”13

NAPOLEAN AND THE FRENCH WERE TRAITORS FROM DAY 1

THEY DESERVE THEIR FATE. LE PEN COULDNT SAVE THESE TREASONOUS DOGS FROM THEIR JEWISH CUUCKOLD FATE

FUCK THE FRENCH, FUCKING JEW SYMPATHIZERS FROM DAY 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9IQHpk0xrg?t=36s
historyreviewed.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOzY4Bila7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamous_Decree
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the choice was france or usa
they choose usa for some reason

explain your comment. are you talking about our war with england?

the treasonous dog didnt care about his own nation or even our nation if he put foreigners before even his own continents welfare

Thats not how the Napoleonic wars played out

oh right, because they did the right thing and genocided the jews, right?

no no i'm talking about jews
France was, with the revolution, about to be center of the world
but USA took its place, do you know something about it?

you're so fucking dumb. is that why the rothschilds funded the english to declare war on napoleon? the jews operated outside of the law of yurop for hundreds of years. they weren't some oppressed minority group. they held many important positions in banking. napoleon wanted to bring the jews under the same law that governs the rest of the people and they didn't want this since they enjoyed special privileges outside of the law. fuck you, cuck

NEVER EVER trust english historians. they are the zionist kike enemies

See this

>Sabbatean ("messiah") Jews are today's zionists, bleeding the west dry

Sorry see this

why didnt they just expel them? anywhere, somewhere, anywhere but our land

Honestly, its super easy to look up the Napoleonic wars in Wikipedia and the Rothschilds as well.
Everything is clearly spelled out there.

It even lets you jump to napoleonic wars

all I know is that our forefathers failed us. we are doomed because they were unable to act in time to change the course of history. they didnt have the insight to see their own countries demise

>they didnt have the insight to see their own countries demise
They were honest good men. The evil the joo was cooking up for the world didnt seem possible until it was too late.
After they installed the international banking system, there was no hope of fighting them without them pulling another nation in to fight you for them

napoleon was not aware of the jewish problem at the beginning, but he did in fact learn after he assembled the council. the jews wanted the privileges of being a citizen, but not the responsibility. he became jew wise after this and did things to warrant them calling him an "oppressor" when before he was their hero. heres a long video about it youtu.be/q9IQHpk0xrg?t=36s

Thank you user. Idk what kind of counterfeit redpills OP got ahold of.

Do these seemingly conflicting viewpoints simply mean that France was 'stabbed in the back' by Jews in the same manner that Germany was during WW1?

youre right, i lashed out in my drunkrdness without proper research

Is okay user. Take these redpills and share them with your family and friends

hey now, I know my history, I can be drunk at times. my main specialty is roman times. in which im not particularly happy with Ceasar and his Jewish dealings.

no problem man, the jews are the masters of deception after all, just don't let them prevent you from studying the great leaders of the past. also, that guy has some other stuff on his website that's pretty good, he's a little old fashioned and droning at times, but he's a sharp guy. there's a lot of stuff about south africa on there too in case you want some insider info historyreviewed.com/

Here's a redpill for ya. Napoleon wasn't French. He was Italian.

northern italian ;)

Italian (;

youtube.com/watch?v=aOzY4Bila7o

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamous_Decree

>try to make Jews into normal citizens
>only requirement is that they have to stop jewing everybody
>"OY VEYYYYYYYYY"

you realize he tried to destroy their culture?