Official cancer cleansing thread

I am fucking sick and tired of these constant slide, shill, and unapologetic Trump worship here

It's time to purge the faggotry

If you fall below 2010, gtfo of my board and go back to The_Donald, Tumblr, Reddit, Shareblue etc or there will be consequences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you really think this site would get NO new viewers between 2017 and 2010? What the fuck did you think would happen, you dumb shit?

enjoy the ban m8

You are part of what killed Sup Forums

2009 here, my m8 was a massive faggot and found Sup Forums in 2007 but never told me

Checks out

>lurks /qa/ for a bit
>saves an image
>thinks he can talk shit
The "KEK" part of that image is meant to be a positive thing. It's a breath of fresh air to see Sup Forums being able to carry on as it always has in light of massive liberal salt and the site regaining a negative reputation among the rest of the internet which is full of dumb normalfags.
You lot are the ones that brought politics onto the internet in the first place. Maybe if you dumbasses had stayed on facebook, or even better, never posted online to begin with, Sup Forums wouldnt be participating in politics in its own way and constantly blowing you the fuck out. You are reaping what you sow. You came here and kept talking massive shit about how we play too many games and are sexist. Now look where you are - shilling on Sup Forums desperately.
Feel free to lurk moar and try to "figure the place out" so we can watch you get salty 4 years from now.

>tfw cesspool

Reporting for duty Roberts. "Hard" day of polishing Stainless and putting this exhaust header together. Settling into Robert hours now, what's the story on tonight's coonery Robert?

>hit in head with bottle
>gang disturbance

Busy night Robert?

>waaah, why aren't more people red pilled

>waaah, why are new people coming to Sup Forums

You can't have it both ways, faggot.

Kek is a post 2017 meme and not for oldfags

We have also always been an anti Bush left leaning board until The_Donald pillaged this site

GTFO

>irony
whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot. Stop spamming your shit thread in everyone else's threads

Stop creating slide threads and shilling newfaggot

We need a Sup Forums crusade

>If you fall below 2010, gtfo of my board and go back to The_Donald, Tumblr, Reddit, Shareblue etc or there will be consequences

t. eternal newfag.

More like If you fall below December 31 2006, gtfo of my board and go back to myspace, Gaia, eBaums, digg, Tumblr, Faceberg, Reddit, Shareblue etc or there will be consequences

You shouldn't even be on an American website, Pedro

Go back to Stickam Mexico

Sucks that I fall just barely into oldfag territory.

Lets be honest here, the golden years died at 2010

everything is just fuckers who are naive faggots.

You're spamming your thread in our bread. Stop acting like a nigger.

You're sliding political discussion you greasy subverting kike

No, it's anti establishment.

no I'M not doing anything. You're being a whiny faggot who deserves a ban for spamming your shit thread in other people's threads. See ya, i'm not gonna sit here and repeat myself anymore than I already have.

Meh, I came to Sup Forums in early 2016 and have only been called a new fag maybe 3 or 4 times since then. Other than that no ones really seemed to notice how new I am. I guess I'm just really good at adapting, I dunno

Leftism has always been anti establishment

Which party wants to control your healthcare, social security, and body?

Politcemen aren't politics

Sup Forums has never like the police, what does a scanner have to do with politics newfaggot?

The left.

>tfw 2009

I doubt there are that many people from even half way though the timeline still here. I feel like an old fucking fag now.

You are a fucking dumbass.
When Bush was in office, the closest thing Sup Forums had to political discussion was shitty troll threads on Sup Forums. If you wanted to talk politics in 2006, you had to go to a site like Newgrounds.
Sup Forums wasnt left or right back then. No one here GAVE A SHIT about politics.
For better or for worse, (I say better because leftists are cancer and actually threaten the well-being of Sup Forums, if not the entire internet) moot decided that political discussion has some place here and made /new/. Then he deleted it because they talked about Jews too much. Then he made Sup Forums.
Just because Fox news called Sup Forums "far left" doesnt mean shit. Ironically, now everyone thinks Sup Forums is "far right" or "fascist." Make up your fucking minds.
Also
>kek is a post 2017 meme
Fuck me are you this new? And the "oldfags" you're trying to masquerade as arent restricted from enjoying something just because it's new. That's fucking stupid.

2006 here, I was way too young to be posting on Sup Forums back then...

DESU

Nobody ever leaves.

This is what happens when a sniveling little newfaggot kike gets exposed. He starts lashing out like a tard arm waving sperg

We had memes revolving around mocking far right politicians, there were constant "Bush is a monkey" threads, we were even pro Obama before he became relevant in 2008, I was fucking there you cancerstain

This is an anonymous imageboard

If you get called a new fag unironically you are eternally a new fag.

>never been called a newfag
Feels good man.

>Bush
>Far Right

Xanax cures cancer.

and AIDs.

>2010
>allowing newfags

kys, you are the disease that killed Sup Forums

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

I get it. You need a safe place. Such a delicate snowflake you are.

They're honorary Newfags but they're not "newfags"

GTFO Plebbitor cancer shit

2007 here.

No way out. No escape.

2005 here.

You're here forever.

Yup. I was 13 at the time. So it goes.

>honorary newfags

t. Newfag.

gtfo, you have no right to want to remove other cancer when you yourself are guilty of cancerous newfaggotry.

>tfw legitimately started browsing in 2006
>tfw I actually remember when Sup Forums was [never] good
>saw the coming and going and return and death of /news/
>witnessed the birth of Sup Forums

I wonder if our historical experiences will be recorded in some way, for future generations to learn about? Or if they'll just get lost in the endless ether of the internet...

I've been here since December 2005, who are you faggot? I'm sick of you big problem assholes sliding discussion.

The post 2010 cancer will be purged

oldfag here, thank you. I'll never get used to seeing anyone on Sup Forums being pro-religion, anti-"degeneracy"

Could you imagine a Studs Terkel-esque oral history of Sup Forums?

desu thread?

No one's getting purged you retarded cancer. Shit doesn't go back to how it was, it never does. You can't unsmoke the cigar. Either leave, or learn to accept the changes. Stop sliding and shitting up the board with retarded posts like this.

>unironically a Sup Forums hipster
Don't get your skinny jeans in a bunch

>I'll never get used to seeing anyone on Sup Forums being pro-religion, anti-"degeneracy"

This.

I know who you are. You're almost invariably male, Caucasian, middle-class. Your parents were normal, vanilla folks. Maybe you had a sibling or two.
You went to a public school, pulling high or middlish grades with ease and relative disinterest. You didn't really gel with most of the other kids; you found them boring, they found you weird. Your contempt for the average person grew with your age, never seizing control like in some emo dip-blam!-, but simmering casually in the back of your head. When some -blam!- who could barely read got hurt, you probably laughed. When some stuck-up skank got herpes, you probably smiled. Chances are you got on well enough with your teachers; you weren't a preening -blam!- like many of your peers, at least showed vague interest in learning, and perhaps the teacher sensed and picked up on your general contempt for others in your classes. This trend no doubt continued into college, if you had the motivation to bother.
It's a bit of an exaggeration to say you hate women: you don't, after all, enjoy the socializing game. You're probably no Don Juan, either. You long ago began to think of women as disappointingly petty, but you still hope to encounter someone interesting at some time or another.
You enjoy being anonymous because it is a release from the normal world: no anonymous has an identity, no anonymous is a preening -blam!-. Anonymous realizes he is just a guy -blam!- around on the internet. Anonymous knows others of his kind enjoy this fact, too. You despise the fur-blam!-, the gaia-blam!-, the internet tuff guy for one simple reason: he acts like the internet is the real world, a place where actions should have social consequences and where there needs to be a pecking order. Needless to say, you do not approve.

When did the internet get so real?

04 here
you fags ruined my life

The left wants to make sure you don't die starving and tumorous in the street

Earliest memory I can remember from my Sup Forums past was the shitbricks.
It was a picture of a solid color that told you to save the image and run it as a script.
It posted the same picture and comment.

Pretty much killed all the boards I posted on at the time and made me leave for a while.

Technically 2009 but most of my use came starting in 2010. Came to the new Sup Forums from the imdb boards RIP in peace. Can I stay please? Have some slutfu.

The newer you are, the more likely you are to buy a pass. Do you really think Hiro wants you over them?

>Either leave, or learn to accept the changes

Wow, I thought you guys were Far-Right? That sounds like a pretty Liberal stance, i'm glad this thread is the chemo killing your cancer, but you still need to GTFO

This thread is important, we need to purge the newfaggots who are the ones sliding

>or there will be consequences

And what are you gonna do, retard?

who /2001/ here? feelsgood being oldfagger than OP

>if I say kike and newfag in all my posts and tell everyone to go back to plebbit, I'll blend in with the goyim

Damn.. I've been here since 2004. Incredible.

we Sup Forums now
right centipedes?
WE Sup Forums
oldfags get the fuck out
for OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

This

1.) Malaysia didn't have the internet in 2001.

2.) Sup Forums didn't exist in 2001.

2007 newfag
holy fuck I've been here 10 years
why

old fag 2009. learned about from buddies in eveonline. started in Sup Forums. what do? and sage. cause you are a faggot.

2014 poster and proud. Newfag and proud. ALL OF YOU FUCKING REDDITORS NEED TO GTFO

>tfw early 2015
>tfw i come here daily, spent literally thousands of hours here, prob more than most 2010s kids
>tfw ill still be a newfag to everybody

Damn, I'm just an oldfag, I started coming on here in 2004 when I was in middleschool.

Also the anime of Rozen Maiden that spawned desu was in 2004 moron. The symbol for originalfag should be Yotsuba.

2006 or 7 I forget lol, strictly Sup Forums until about maybe 2 years ago

Who else was here when 9/11 happened?

sorry i lied i've been here since 1938 hehe can i get a medal now because im the oldestfag everyone praise me im older than all of you haha blow my cock please my opinions are worth more than all of you because im the oldest of the oldfags you guys need to go back to >>>/ebaumsworld/ because you are newfags xd

>I'll never get used to seeing anyone on Sup Forums being pro-religion
Same. I remember any time someone popped up talking about (((Yahweh))) they got immediately put in their place as a "christfag" and btfo.

The manga launched in 2002, how retarded are you Jesus Christ.

i was here a ton from like 2004 up until u guys went through that weird sjw phase that started in like 2010 or something
what the hell was that

The last time I was on Sup Forums was when the "an hero" meme came into existence and I can't even remember when that was. I do remember laughing like a goddamn lunatic whenever I'd see this kids ugly as fuck mug.

I went to Sup Forums when I was rly little in 2006 and girlfapped to princess peach r34 :*

It's ok man.

As Sup Forums gets older, it will become less about what year and more about what age you were when you started and how long you lurked before shitposting.

Hint: If you haven't been on Sup Forums since middleschool you're probably never going to completely fit in, since for a lot of people this site is like a third (or second, or only) parent.

Got here 2014.

I've been shit posting for 12 years now jesus fucking christ kill me now

Came here in 2012, started on Sup Forums.

>SJW phase
Moralfags were never welcome here.

So what, desu desu desu desu wasn't a thing until the anime?

Are you saying balljoints and boatlights was a meme back in 2003?

I mean I wasn't around so it's possible, but I doubt it.

Man, this is why this board has gone to shit... Newfags like you come over from redd*t and spread your cancer, all while calling it "a breath of fresh air". Oh what would I do to have pre-Trump Sup Forums back....

This image is kind of retarded.
Sup Forums was a cesspool long before 2015
Also I've been here since 2010.
That shouldn't be considered a newfag anymore. I'm a verteran comparatively speaking to most of the traffic on this board.

Who even kills themselves over an iPod? I mean you can walk into Verizon and get an a phone that does all that and more for just signing a contract.

This.

Sup Forums was never good is a really old meme, and people were saying that Sup Forums was ruined at least as early as a year before Sup Forumsday

If you came after 2006, you are the 'Syrian' refugee that immigrated to Europe, you are the single African American mother living off of welfare and food stamps, you are the stupid college bound teenager taking out a 6 digit loan for a woman studies major, the spineless politician that is willingly destroying his own country, so on and so forth. Why are you here when your very presence on this Indonesian animated hieroglyphic web image board is contrary to all the beliefs that you hold so dear? You are a walking contradiction, a disgusting hypocritical newfag piece of shit, a representation of the cancer that is destroying western civilization, the very thing that you loathe. kys.

It wasn't really about the iPod. That was a fake story. It was believed he was being sexually abused or something.

Very first came here probably in 2004, but didn't really understand the site and thought YTMND was better. I started seriously browsing Sup Forums in late 2005 or early 2006. I remember advice dog was making its first appearances when i was coming. There were no other variants yet.

What a long strange trip its been. God damn I was 15 years old...

ytmnd LOL what a site

>late 2004/early 2005

I've been here so long this place is literally my hubsite. If it ever goes down, I have no idea where I'd go to find and talk about stuff, because its been so long since I've been out there.

>be death tier
>no one has called me out for being newer than new

>tfw Sup Forums changed my life
>helped me realize I was an autistic retard, which was different than the polite circlejerks everywhere else
>tried to change
>still kinda autistic but also much happier, much smarter, and now have a gf
>have even gotten laid and have friends
Yo thanks for 5 great years
Seriously though, fuck off if you came during/after the presidential race, fuck reddit

you're probably muslim lol

sorry your life sucks so much

2008 here.
Almost 10 years of this shithole.

DSFARGEG

kys

Death reppin here

I was here in November 2003. I lived through the desu spam on a daily basis. I was around in the age of WT Snacks before Moot bit his penis off in an epic show of dominance.

Still get called newfag by cesspoolfags.

14 years of my life. Fuck this place. I can't leave.

The cesspool!!

The cesspool the cesspool!!