Japanese Christians

How is this? Seems pretty high IQ and comfy by western standards, which is pretty rare.

Curious about a few things if anyone knows or has some input:
>Are they fundamentalist?
>What classes do these people come from?
>Is there a culture war on Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZsBoYY11s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they look inbreded and retarded

bumping because I would like to know about this too, seems like they are a minority

>How is this?
Why don't you do some fucking research? Does this looks like jewgle to you? Fuck, there was even a movie made on this very subject recently

>paki/indian talking shit about inbreeding.

Christianity has been a thing in Japan for a long time desu, just not overly popular.

There are two ends on a bell curve.

Checked my man.
One of the first Mexicans Saints that made it to be canonized was made a martir in Japan. Also my Great great grandma was a Japanese slave sold in Acapulco.

Kek. Some Japanese have a distorted view of Jesus though. There's a monument where he supposedly got buried in Japan. It's also common to see churches that are imitations for western weddings.

Just some random data, Christianity is growing extremely slowly in Japan. I believe 2% of Japan is now Christian. That's a +1% increase... or almost nothing.

I wonder if South Korea and Japan will develop two different forms of Christianity in the future, and crusade each other. That would be hot.

> High IQ
> Believing in fairy tales, bullshit and woo-woo

D-do you really think that we might see this timeline?

>folds kantanga 50000times
>cuts thrugh your argument
>heh, nothing personel christcuck

Shinto is the native religion of Japan. Christians got shoahed a few times b4 the meiji restoration.

Do you think it's good foreign influences to destroy native culture or not?
>just not overly popular
Because the used to kill these cultists like civilized people.

>It's also common to see churches that are imitations for western weddings.
Y'know what they say "born Buddhist, married Christian, buried shinto".

I was curious if Asian Christians were into mass. I watched a mass at tokyos cathedral and they were bored

christianity (like all abrahamic religions) is a toxic scourge upon humanity and the japanese who embrace it are traitors to their race

not even uncle adolf liked christianity
"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good?"

take the shintopill and convert today

Japan will never love Jesus as much as Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=zZsBoYY11s4

I always feel bad when I see Christian Asians. It's like... they come from some pretty damn respectable cultures and yet they choose to cuck themselves to an ideology invented by sandnigger jews.

Tell me about the cantons? why haven't they kicked you out you fucking sub-human heretic.

>gA5JxkTJ
>gasJ-
Almost there user

Trolling aside i think i understand what you mean, like seeing injuns fighting eachother with guns, how odd and out of place

>atheists itt
reminder that you are literally on the same side as the jews