youtube.com/watch?v=-RgHLlUVFMU
youtube.com/watch?v=w6_QWcSb0m0
youtu.be/IylpdBimc00?t=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try talking to ugly women.

And I've never had one with a pol poster

The numbers of selfies ever taken is inversely proportional to your IQ
>mfw never taken a selfie in my life

Cause they are. You're not wrong, if that's what you're asking.

They can afford to be. Has a woman ever gotten ahead in life by being smart? No. Women get ahead by being pretty and latching on to successful men.

Being smart and independent leads women down a dark and lonely path, and in the end they question whether it was all worth it because they have no emotional bonds. Feminism is a joke.

Maybe your mom isnt the best women to speak with.

Good post

Never date horse girls, they're fucking insane.

Well, you are a leaf, so I think you don't understand which end the problem is on.

But you cannot divide by 0 goyim

>mfw I realize that the last relationship with a literal 1488 girl I met ended badly but she was a horse girl all along

>never taken a selfie

Ecc 7:28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

This. Pretty women get by being stupid because guys buy their way.

I'm lucky that my gf, while still a bit of a re****, at least has practical skills (paramedic).

Thank you for proving my point

Horse girls are all named Sarah or Emily and they love Daddy's money more than they love you.

>tfw most intelligent being in the cosmos

Why do you think they have horses?

omega leaf
>never had a conversation with a woman

They have no emotional bonds anyway.

>censoring yourself on Sup Forums

wat

In my experience I have met many intelligent women but their intelligence is different compared to men. Like, intelligent women can get to the same solution as an intelligent man but their approach is almost always entirely different.

notice how the horse is conditioned to get a boner in anticipation of that SUCC

They can form bonds with men or children, but with other women only rivalries. They will sell each other out for money, dick or fame. The sisterhood does not exist.

W-what is she drinking??

Th-This, please tell me it's horse milk, actual horse milk and not the salty kind.

>Re***

Wtf?

Horsecocks are magical. Fucking majestic things, those.

Only with 50+ women. But you're right, never had one with someone my age (25)

Have you heard of this great new drink goyim, (((Protein World)))?

This.
I hope she drinks lots of horse jizz straight from the balls.

I know I can always trust my local Jews, there's clearly nothing to worry about here!

The best behaved women are the ugly duckling kids who get hot later on in life.

get out of the fucking closet you leaf homo
women were never meant to be smart or deep, they were never meant for politics, work or anything of any relevance, they were meant to have lots of white children
the reason the white race is dying is because you closet homos don't accept women for what they are, instead you push for women to study and work in high demanding careers to try to be intelligent and intellectual like men, and because of that they're not having babies resulting in the death of the white race.

"Goyim have nothing to fear," says local Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=pxYOOHZY9aM

>see white liquid
>think it's milk
>see horse is male
>mfw

their matriarchal culture is toxic and self depreciating. It all comes down to out performing other females. It what causes civilizations to fall - because they will vote for their own genocide as an emotional response.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

the only horsegirl i know is named sarah

>intellectual conversation with a woman
No such file or directory (except in the movies)

>an intellectual conversation
If that's all you ever talked about, you are a boring person.

>hot later in life
>not going for them at 16 or younger
Baby Boomer please get off this board.

I had a really great conversation about the socia dynamic of America as the left have used media and entertainment to shape the minds of the youth constantly but now its become entirely blatant. Now since their agenda has been slowed with the recent election they are in full force with the hivemind trying to discredit anyone who thinks differently from them and constantly ignoring hypocrisy on both sides of the isles. How conservatism is socially inacceptable and only progressive values show that you aren't a racist or a bigot according to social media which is the site for conformity and in my opinion was a huge mistake for our society. But it was hard to hear her with my dick in her mouth.

Their balls are like fucking melons and they cum like an anime protagonist

I'm envious desu

>mfw can't un-fucking-see

The only horse girl I know is called Chelsea.

How many times do you think she fucked that horse?

Is this the new meta for (You) farming? HOLY S&@T!

Probably because you never talk to women.
But, mostly because they get all their news and current events on FB. And not only that, but they are behind on real news until it passes through FB's liberal sugar-coating pass-through system.

Exactly right. The better looking they are, the less they need to know. The uglier they are, the harder they have to work.

White women are on a sex strike against White Genocide, so it seems they are smarter than the average white man. #WWSSAWhiteGenocide

All women are basic as fuck. It's their nature, but it's also the reason they shouldn't vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgHLlUVFMU

perhaps the problem is with you

That's hot, too bad she's fat.

because they're not people, they're property

I only take them to measure my weight loss progress and to keep track of when I need a haircut. I don;t post them publicly

You got me there actually
This is the only type of selfie I do
But I don't count those as front-face-camera-duck-lips-peace-sign-sideways-tilt-KAWAIIIIIIII type selfies

literally this. When it comes to a political, historical, or other intellect based discussion about the world, average/ugly chicks are pretty much the only ones who had the time or motivation to actually learn a thing or two.

because they aren't meant to work they are meant to live in our Mansions in the woods while we use our drones to fly to work and live a /comfy/ life in a White ethnostate.
Just get rich and join us already, Sup Forums
We have a deal with the Jews, just join the elite Sup Forums sell your so-
you have to qualify as "White" before you enter, if you don't know how to make money you're not "White".

I've no words.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6_QWcSb0m0

wash your eyes out

I-is that horse cum she's drinking?

Fem anons, explain yourselves.

nobody asked

youtu.be/IylpdBimc00?t=53

>>an intellectual conversation
>If that's all you ever talked about
What? it's not like there's a shortage of subjects that fit the bill, i don't want to hear your meaningless small talk shite you normie fuck.

>I've never had an intellectual conversation with a woman
So you don't talk to woman huh?
Don't get me wrong it's rare to hear something truly awe-inspiring, and original from woman.
You hear gems from them some times though. The difference is most of the time it's regurgitated information, and not original.
Woman can be great conversationalists though. They tend to be good listeners.

Fast forward to 06:20

>because they're not people, they're property

asalaam aleikum
ramadan mubarak

I doubt you ever had a conversation conversation with a woman who wasn't related to you.

I don't really care about that to be honest, just 2 animals being animals. But gawwwwd DAYUM an elephants can shoot a load.

I have.

My wife rarely says something smart, but you can tell she's smart in how she acts.

Her best friend is really smart though, she, her husband and I often talk about shit like geopolitics.

I had an intellectual gf once, at the beginning she was very witty after a while she just wanted dick.

Just imagine if you can shoot a load that big into a woman's face! How fucking amazing would it be to shower a chick from heat to toe in your dominating semen. The ultimate mark on a woman.

The only meaningful discussion I've ever had is with you guys...

I had one. Am I gay?

>burger user about to type
>feels paranoid, stops
>hears wife in another room
>safely types comment

don't women on average have fewer neurons or something similar?

makes complete sense if you've had broad experience with women and men

>thinking it's horse milk
You're a quick one, aren't you?

People in general are pretty fucking stupid

This. What is the average IQ of normies you think? like 120?

One of the problems about being a smart woman is they've still largely been conditioned by society to show politeness and acquiescence.

I have seen female coworkers get condescended to by guys who are MUCH dumber, and way less conversant on whatever topic. But women aren't raised with the same assertiveness, so if they don't learn that on their own then they're prone to being ignored.

>120
Wut
That's extremely high user...
I'd put normie IQ in the 80-90 range

Yeah woman love horse dick.

120 isnt that high but I do think I overestimated them. It's probably 100-110

>Mfw I've never been in a picture in my life
Get on my level brainlet

smaczny mleko

Women and men are equally intelligent, but women are easier influenced by what kind of people surrounds them.
I've said everything with that so make your own conclusions faggot

This White Sharia NAO !!!!