So the state department just lifted the limit on refuges allowed into the US

So the state department just lifted the limit on refuges allowed into the US.

How people can continue to defend trumps trainwreck of a presidency is beyond me, fuck I would rather have spics then the even lower forms of human garbage coming out of the middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report
archive.is/XMi7f
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html?_r=0
archive.is/NIkix
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this is true im done with trump

thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report

America is dead. We are 57% white with no culture. Learn a valuable skill and move to your ancestors European homeland.

In the future, please remember to archive blogs with a reputation for shit journalism and clickbait before posting.

archive.is/XMi7f

The problem is trump is a fraud, it's clear by who he stocked his administration with.

Good luck with the alternatives, OP

He's a shill, don't bother. Literally no one in their right mind links the fucking hill to Sup Forums.

The alternative is to not get conned by a reality TV star and elect an actual social conservative.

Part of this will entail jettisoning the country club branch of the republican party who have no interest in promoting nationalistic policies.

Want a New York Times article instead?

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html?_r=0

You still don't get what's happening do you?

I thought you Jews were smart?

Please remember to archive media renowned for shilling and clickbait before linking. Thank you.

archive.is/NIkix

It has become pretty clear this board is infested with actual pro-trump shills who call everyone else a shill.

I guess it's time to move on and let Kushners money go to waste.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

He's going to stop paying you once he finds out this board has turned into an insular protrump echo chamber which nobody bothers going onto anymore.

Shareblue and david brock were right all along. Potus is a sack of shit traitor.

The perfect pottery here is that your dumb ass will continue to overextend and make yourself look dumber, and dumber. There's a paragraph in the fucking book about this, did they start paying niggers to work at the center?

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/733867045#top

this scarred me for life

Oh ya me too user. Im so fed up with drumpf. Its late we should all just go to bed....so sleepy

Pretty sure the fact 1/2 the replies in this thread are attempts to derail the discussion of the topic in the OP, proves my point.

I'm communicating with a payed Kushner shill though so it's pointless to attempt discussion. Doesn't matter, the truth gets out regardless of Sup Forums.

Yeah and he was previously going to let in 50,000 refugees anyways.

You fell for the Trump campaign shilling here. Did you just think shills were a meme? Nah, there was literal Trump and Hillary shills here competing for voters. Trump shills were much more numerous and he duped all you idiots into thinking he cared about whites despite the Jewish plaques he has hanging in his office.

I don't even feel sorry for you idiots. America is fucked.

Here's the thing, before the election we didn't know for sure - now we do. He's gone back on everything he promised and has now shifted platform to be inline with the countryclub cucks.

We need to hold him accountable, I don't know how except threatening GOP seats in the upcoming races.

Trump generals should be banned as far as Im concerned as of late.

There isn't any political solution.

Varg is right, if you need someone to explain it to you, he has a few videos on the subject. This isn't anything new to me.

See, kids, this here is a concern troll.

How you can spot them? They claim to be part of the in group, then immediately turn around and play on any fears they can find and exploit to divide the support of their opposition.

Anyone who votes blue in 2018 is voting for child rape. Yes, actual fucking child rape, and yes, you will be held responsible when the day comes.

They are obviously filled with fake posts, I'm not sure how to properly cleanse this board except deleting the obviously fake replies.

There's a political solution but only when the republicans jettison their love of the rich.

You know we have post IDs right? I can see your shill posts further up in the thread.

but haven't our refugee intake numbers gone down dramatically?

>There's a political solution but only when the republicans jettison their love of the rich.
In other words, there is no political solution. Was this your first election or something? It's always the same.

Literally the only thing that can fix these problems a complete collapse. Otherwise they are going to keep marching forward with invasion of your privacy, more federal control, and more anti-white agendas. There is no end in sight until the whole thing comes crashing down. Maybe it will happen within our lifetime, but I'm not even optimistic about that.

you kikes get to watch your kids die first.

Bitch more, I'm just average Joe, who put the shingles on your house. I just happen to have a pretty good nose when it comes to finding the (((nose)))

this is the post that makes me hate living in new york city.

The intake was reduced due to funding constraints, those have now been removed.

Illegal immigration has gone down but that's kind of irrelevant when you replace Jose with Mohammed.

Unfortunately you're probably right, the conservative party is too brainwashed. Maybe they have learned from trumps election and subsequent actions but I doubt it. The general population has a short memory and is quite stupid.

Yea, the fact you unquestionably defend trumps total failure and attempt to derail threads pointing it out totally doesn't make you a shill.

Sit down, it's not working anymore.

lol.

Found the jew.

take your reddit spacing somewhere else, kike

No, the funding constraints are still there.

Did you read the article? With the passage of the budget, funding is restored and numbers are ramping up, the state department plans on admitting over double the prior quota.

And now we'll be able to find the truest form of shilling.
Are you being paid so little you'll let it go when I make fun of your complete failure of a thread, or will you bump it from page 9, faggot?