>>127295810

>$0.02

> be in Portland
> get stabbed

sounds about right, these days

Not even shilling or trolling. This was in Portland for god's sake

Can you imagine what it's like being in some shithole in the south? It's probably a million times worse

There's no such thing as an innocent Muslim

>This was in Portland for god's sake

I don't understand how this makes it shocking, it makes it much less surprising for me.

Beautiful.

The whole thing about being a hero is that there is a risk. For a time, no one retaliated. But no, actual heroes will have to fight for it, not just talk their way out of it.

>A white knight gets bested.
Lesson learned, mind your own fucking business.

Or
Make sure when you enter into a fight you can win it, no matter what.

"When the two men stepped in and tried to protect other passengers on the train, the suspect slashed their throats, Simpson told the news channel."

If they physically assaulted him for yelling he is legally in the right, even if he's a giant douche

>I'm gonna be the big hero and get the girl! Just like in my favorite cartoons :)
>Gets killed
Beautiful.

>After the suspect attacked the victims, he reportedly said, 'This is free America, I can do whatever I want' before running away

I didn't think violent racist Trump supporters existed in Portland

That's assuming they got physical. Doesn't specify. For all we know they yelled at him and told him to fuck off and he acted like an idiot and pulled a knife because he got scared.
I want to know the full details behind this.

Article is bullshit. It's just all speculation. No one knows really what was said.

GOD BLESS THIS WARRIOR. May he get away scot-free. Oh Lord help this man get off on self defense! In Jesus Christ's Holy Name amen.

underrated

TRUMP AND HIS FOLLOWERS MUST BE PURGED

#NotAllRacists

>sausage fingers has an opinion

>$0.06

It's not like we fucking grew through concrete inspite of it all, through sheer force of will. Nigger, you have been watering us and sunning us in pure racial animus for 8 years solid. We saw everyone with their safe spaces and thought, "I quite like that idea. GET OUT!"

what about "gas the kikes race war now" do you not understand?

>wow one attack
versus how many bombings, stabbings, vehicle truck rammings and shit that have happened over the world

no fuck muslims my only problem is that guy should have flew over to mecca and stab a muslim in their holy city. let them know fear and they will stop

also islam is not a race

When they start killing as many as the Muslims then I'll stop defending them.

>thingsthathappenedforreal.jpg

Jesus Christ who wrote that title?

Im from a shithole in the south and youre a fucking retard.

Says the same person who laps up every bit of garbage about Seth Rich, and believes conspiracy theories about satanic pizza parlors.

jenniferlawrenceohokay.gif

They didnt enter into a fight, they had no idea it would get physical. The dude started stabbing out of nowhere in the middle of an argument.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

>"Says the same person"
>replying to an anonymous poster
>Implying that everyone in Sup Forums does the thing you're accusing them of
>Doesn't even look for the not very funny gif they referenced
You look like Stretch Armstrong reaching so hard nigger.

Hell yea fuck Muzzies and their enablers

>be in hospital in Japan
>get shot

this im going to pray for his safety before i go to bed

Oh, they are here, along with all kinds of other Trump supporters. We are just smart enough to not signal out politics to everyone especially when there's a bunch of cowardly rat vandals running around with impunity.